• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Location - where do you live.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Location - where do you live.

I have been following this forum for some time and I read people talk about how much harvest they have done this year. They indicate that they got X amount of rain or sunshine or how much crop has been taken off and quality & yield but to me a lot of that talk is useless because unless you know the people by their handle & where they live it means nothing.

I follow another forum some people list their location but not all. Same problem. Should be a mandatory field that needs to be filled in before you can post.

There, I have done my rant. Frustrated with weather like a lot of farmers.

Actually I was not wanting info on each farm, my liking location request to get more generalized info. For example reading a comment on something from southern Manitoba has little value to me if I lived in Northern Alberta. Not that it doesn't matter but not as relevant.
    Last edited by oldguy48; Sep 25, 2019, 10:23.

Stating what percent harvest is complete is somewhat useless info on individual basis. How is each person equipped to deal with their farm size? Some are over equiped and some woefully under equipped. Some push like hell, others drag their feet.

And rain? Farms 5 miles apart can get completely different amounts.....from nothing to way too much. At harvest, you don't want to win the rain lottery.

Generalized location is usually vague, but does it matter when specific weather (rain) nformation for farms in a general area can be eo variable.

What would you think if I said I was finished harvest? Somewhat irrelevant.

Comment

Oldguy where do you live?

I’m an hour west of Edmonton in the midst of coal mines, power plants, oil wells, gravel pits, hills and muskeg.

5% harvested here fighting showers everyday just like all summer. Getting beyond frustrated too after 4 years of fighting mud, snow, short cold growing seasons. Really wish global warming would kick in soon.

Comment

Really wish global warming would kick in soon.

Sorry the world's genius SAVIOR GRETA, is going to KILL all warmth so mankind can go back to the ICEAGE! What a total abused child f cked up by Climate Change/Global Warming NAZIS. Hitler Youth all over again. They have actually studied Hitler's successful indoctrination of the youth in the 30's!

Comment

Youre on a roll , FJ !

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Really wish global warming would kick in soon.

Sorry the world's genius SAVIOR GRETA, is going to KILL all warmth so mankind can go back to the ICEAGE! What a total abused child f cked up by Climate Change/Global Warming NAZIS. Hitler Youth all over again. They have actually studied Hitler's successful indoctrination of the youth in the 30's!
            I have to say, that poor kid has been brainwashed to the maximum! Look at the pictures of her scowling and miserable. Her yelling out her speeches makes her come across like some eco nazi.

Sad really.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...