They are condoning Trudeau's behaviour

Commodity Marketing

Tools

They are condoning Trudeau's behaviour

Sep 19, 2019 | 16:57 1 Because he said he was sorry ....Bardish Chagger can just phuck off.... Reply With Quote
Sep 19, 2019 | 18:20 2 Trudeau says "...he came from privliege. ...and a blind spot ....and didn't understand that I benefit from privileges..."


Let me paraphrase. ....he came from wealth and thought he could do as he pleases....without consequences. ...


He is an incompetent arrogant and ignorant asshole. ... Reply With Quote

  • blackpowder's Avatar Sep 19, 2019 | 19:14 3 That statement was crafted to play to the silver spoon angle.

    Stupidity crosses all classes.
    He dressed up as Sinbad, so what??
    He likes dressing up remember? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 19, 2019 | 20:17 4 listened to a talk show from Toronto, boy they really went to town on him. they said the Liberals are now blaming the leak on foreign meddling, maybe it was the only one that would report it, our sure wont. Also said that Quebec media has more pictures, we shall see. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 19, 2019 | 20:26 5 They also said that Trudeau had quit that school for some reason nobody knows in the middle of the term hmmm. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 19, 2019 | 20:31 6 This wasn't rocket science investigative journalism....it should have been part of the Liberal vetting process...

    I think Butts took the pictures....probably why he was back on the team but he let a few slip while off duty after the SNC episode.... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 19, 2019 | 20:53 7
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    Because he said he was sorry ....Bardish Chagger can just phuck off....
    Little sheepshit and the hollowheads proclaimed how dumb THE BIG WHEEL was how THE BIG
    WHEEL doesn’t understand. Do they understand now???? The only ones condemning truduea are the white ones that the minorities truduea dressed up as think are racist. Lmao!!!
    By the time this is done being spun everyone will be crying for truduea because he s sufferred this agonizing event. Lmao. Reply With Quote
    Sep 19, 2019 | 21:13 8 Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 19, 2019 | 21:17 9
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Lmao!!! Reply With Quote
    Sep 19, 2019 | 21:31 10 One could give a person a pass dressing up blackface once or maybe twice. Lots of people wanted to be buckwheat for Halloween.

    But Trudeau has done it 4 separate times now well into adulthood and the MSM says more pics to come. He maybe has done it a dozen times. That makes it something else. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 19, 2019 | 22:04 11
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    One could give a person a pass dressing up blackface once or maybe twice. Lots of people wanted to be buckwheat for Halloween.

    But Trudeau has done it 4 separate times now well into adulthood and the MSM says more pics to come. He maybe has done it a dozen times. That makes it something else.
    Jazz jazz jazz the ones that are supposed to be offended aren’t offended at all. He could have done it a thousand times he could do it tomorrow and you know why? Because he let in 300.000 of similar area people and is making it easier for 450,000 to come in next year and when they get here are treated like royalty. They see him as a hero. Just like THE BIG WHEEL said earlier in the day they see this as a fun costume party. They think he’s going to win and they want more.

    I can see now someone trying to be truduea light like mr cheer isn’t going to win pushing this issue in fact it will backfire and cost more votes.

    Mr cheer if you want to be prime minister message THE BIG WHEEL directly 500 bucks an hour other wise you’ll end up shovelling sheep shit on some Farm, Which apparently is great also so you really have it made either way. Reply With Quote
    Sep 19, 2019 | 22:09 12
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    Because he let in 300.000 of similar area people and is making it easier for 450,000 to come in next year and when they get here are treated like royalty. They see him as a hero.
    Those people were always going to vote for Trudeau no mater what. We need to swing the suburban GTA family and the nationalist vote an hour out of Montreal. Those sorts of regular folk will take a second look at this I am sure. Reply With Quote
    Sep 19, 2019 | 22:20 13 CBC falling all over themselves trying to rationalize this mess for Trudeau. In a few days they will have people believing that it was actually scheer under that makeup in those pictures! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 19, 2019 | 22:20 14 He must be the most photographed guy in Canada. Reply With Quote
    Sep 19, 2019 | 22:22 15
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Those people were always going to vote for Trudeau no mater what. We need to swing the suburban GTA family and the nationalist vote an hour out of Montreal. Those sorts of regular folk will take a second look at this I am sure.
    Ok what ever you say but what’s that noise I hear?
    Baaaaaah. Baaaah baaaah..........baaaah.! Reply With Quote
    Sep 20, 2019 | 00:08 16
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
    CBC falling all over themselves trying to rationalize this mess for Trudeau. In a few days they will have people believing that it was actually scheer under that makeup in those pictures!
    $600 million .... was pre paid hello !!! Reply With Quote

  • Sep 20, 2019 | 07:58 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
    CBC falling all over themselves trying to rationalize this mess for Trudeau. In a few days they will have people believing that it was actually scheer under that makeup in those pictures!
    CBC's Katie Simpson turned it back to Scheer's comments about same sex marriage....Basically saying if Scheer won't apologize for that debate what's the problem with Trudeau?????


    Ralphie sure opened up a can of worms going on the attack of Scheer...

    Then one other commentator thought it was the conservatives using the American media to make it an international story....

    If you are going to start digging up the past like the liberals started ....better be ready for the consequences ....Geez even Kinsella is lobbying against Trudeau.... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • blackpowder's Avatar Sep 20, 2019 | 13:38 18 What pisses me off.
    Everyone wringing their hands over a costume party and the West's economy is going to shitter because of the China failure.
    He's gonna get a lot of capital gain tax income when enough people throw in the towel.
    Snow in forecast. FML Reply With Quote
    Sep 20, 2019 | 13:47 19 Not sticking up for Trudeau OR anyone calling this disrespectful but what is wrong with or disrespectful about dressing up as an Aladdin at a costume party? What about people that dress up as Virgin Marry or Joseph at Christmas party or any of the culture costumes at Halloween? Whole thing seems like BS why wasn't this brought up in 2001 by the school board if it was awful. Reply With Quote
    Sep 20, 2019 | 14:34 20 CNN and American leftists aren’t giving Trudeau a pass on his bizarre blackface sightings and his groping incidents.

    His “inclusive” and “feminist” hypocrisy is getting a little too much for even Don Lemon. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 20, 2019 | 15:19 21
    Quote Originally Posted by walterm View Post
    Not sticking up for Trudeau OR anyone calling this disrespectful but what is wrong with or disrespectful about dressing up as an Aladdin at a costume party? What about people that dress up as Virgin Marry or Joseph at Christmas party or any of the culture costumes at Halloween? Whole thing seems like BS why wasn't this brought up in 2001 by the school board if it was awful.
    Again , missing the point . It’s the virtue signaling him and Freeland have been doing around Canada and the rest of the world .
    I think as well who cares if anyone dresses up at Halloween 👻. Reply With Quote
    Sep 20, 2019 | 18:11 22
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    CBC's Katie Simpson turned it back to Scheer's comments about same sex marriage....Basically saying if Scheer won't apologize for that debate what's the problem with Trudeau?????


    Ralphie sure opened up a can of worms going on the attack of Scheer...

    Then one other commentator thought it was the conservatives using the American media to make it an international story....

    If you are going to start digging up the past like the liberals started ....better be ready for the consequences ....Geez even Kinsella is lobbying against Trudeau....
    Because of the showers and fog till noon, I've been able to watch a little bit of the reporting on this.
    cbc reporters and TV personalities have been seething about this story breaking. That morning the cbc's Suezahna(colored woman) was livid,,, that someone exposed Trudeau like that, and were glaming on to anything to distract or diss Scheer. Big gal Simpson, could hardly contain her angry against Scheer while she was throwing questions at him.

    It's almost like the cbc knew about the story,,, had it buried,,, and are so angry now,,, that the mask has been pulled off, from Trudeau,,, and he's actually been revealed to Canadians.

    Who ever found the first pic, knew they couldn't trust any of the media that were eligible to cash in on the $600 million, for fear they would just bury it again, that's why they went to the U.S. media, hence TIME magazine.

    Does anyone really think that any of the big Canadian media didn't vet Trudeau??? When he became LPC Leader, or PM???
    Last edited by beaverdam; Sep 21, 2019 at 00:06.
    Reply With Quote

  • Sep 20, 2019 | 18:35 23
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverdam View Post
    Because of the showers and fog till noon, I've been able to watch a little bit of the reporting on this.
    cbc reporters and TV personalities have been seething and this story breaking. That morning the cbc's Suezahna(colored woman) was livid,,, that someone exposed Trudeau like that, and were glaming on to anything to distract or diss Scheer. Big gal Simpson, could hardly contain her angry against Scheer while she was throwing question at him.

    It's almost like the cbc knew about the story,,, had it buried,,, and are so angry now,,, that the mask has been pulled off, from Trudeau,,, and he's actually been revealed to Canadians.

    Who ever found the first pic, knew they couldn't trust any of the media that were eligible to cash in on the $600 million, for fear they would just bury it again, that's why they went to the U.S. media, hence TIME magazine.

    Does anyone really think that any of the big Canadian media didn't vet Trudeau??? When he became LPC Leader, or PM???
    You are exactly right 👍👍 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 20, 2019 | 21:58 24 Poor Katherine, things weren't adding up with climate change rhetoric, historical data was not supporting her claims, so what does she do, she liberalized the data. https://www.therebel.media/100-years...-policy-report

    Wasn't there a government in the 1930's who deleted information by burning books. Reply With Quote

  • Sep 21, 2019 | 01:43 25
    Quote Originally Posted by rumrocks View Post
    Poor Katherine, things weren't adding up with climate change rhetoric, historical data was not supporting her claims, so what does she do, she liberalized the data. https://www.therebel.media/100-years...-policy-report

    Wasn't there a government in the 1930's who deleted information by burning books.
    What is the difference between a Fortune Teller and a Climate Scientist?

    Answer; Once in a while the Fortune Teller.... IS RIGHT!!! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes