• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently getting another rinse job...

Cool and damp forecast for as far as they can here. Good curing weather is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      Canola two weeks in swath will go any day.
      You're joking right....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Curious why someone your size does so much swathing? Around me people are spraying everything left and right trying to straight cut. One neighbor sprayed wheat twice and its still not ready.

And spraying twice is proper labeled usage?

And glyphosate isn't legally usable to dry down crop anyway.

And then guys like you can't figure out why the public hates us and wants glyphosate banner.

We ain't btos and swath everything. Spray late in fall fields clean crop in bin dry.

Sometimes gotta just be patient and swath later...

Half done barley 70 wheat 35-40 canola who knows beans same.

Southcentral Manitoba... Not on the good dirt.

Comment

I’m just saying for us swathing works and always has I have over 1000 acres pod shatter but probably will swath. 2.5 vs 4.5 mph at harvest. I need speed in October.

Yes three weeks but I still have very little wheat off.

Comment

Phucking rain !!! Missed us all phucking year , now about to cost us a fortune in downgraded shit

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              Not sure how the straight cut canola is going to turn out here for some . A lot of very uneven stands with green areas. The green not changing. Same with some cereals . Cool weather now and short days . Will be interesting
              They just have to spray it again. Farmers are trying to skimp on spray, its not working so they have to spray the second time.
              Double the rate if you want to kill it. Its a pretty simple solution.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                They just have to spray it again. Farmers are trying to skimp on spray, its not working so they have to spray the second time.
                Hobby!.....

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                  Not sure about that lol ...
                  but I know that the swather works in canola

Comment

Glad we kept our swather. Still hoping for a month of combining weather. 🍀

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      Glad we kept our swather. Still hoping for a month of combining weather. 🍀
                      Oh the combines will roll , it’s wether or not there will be any money

Comment

Moisture off the charts in swathed durum with this morning’s fog.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          Moisture off the charts in swathed durum with this morning’s fog.
                          Isn't this fun!!!!

Someone let me know when it starts this year.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Oh the combines will roll , it’s wether or not there will be any money
                            Not if you sell off the combine.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                              Not if you sell off the combine.
                              Bills need to be paid , #1 reason right now for crop prices

Comment

Even big boys 😭.

Grain is getting low at all facilities think about it 23% done almost October yea everything is great in west.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...