• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau the Racist

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It the only thing the woke left understand when their peter pan gets a blemish. Telling them their PM cost the country billions in lost revenue or broke the law doesnt register to know nothings.

This is the kind of stuff the average millenial worries about everyday. How did we raise such a generation of idiots.

Comment

Bernier could hurt Trudeau big time in Quebec but the media won’t let him speak. What a plan! Buy off the media- $600 million shovelled in media’s face really worked. This nation has turned into a banana republic.

Comment

A Third event of Trudeau has been revealed by Global....

Someone had to have known back in 2015 this info on Trudeau. ..

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          The very lippy leftists are very quiet today ....lol 😂😂

Nothing better if life than seeing virtue signalling hypocrisy get a big ole kick in the backside with karma 👍
          The CBC should interview the former black female Liberal MP that Trudeau yelled at and caused to quit.

Getting her elitist minority opinion on this Blackface story would be good entertainment that the drama teacher would have trouble acting his way out of.
          Would Trudeau:
          a) Blame mental health
          b) Cry, blame his bad childhood and drugs
          c) Blame it on saving Quebec jobs
          d) Let us know that blacks experience it differently
          e) Lecture all Canadians on this topic and turn it into a life lesson but not apologize
          f) Blame himself and take responsibility

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            A Third event of Trudeau has been revealed by Global....

Someone had to have known back in 2015 this info on Trudeau. ..
            Between these weird incidents and his groping I think we will hear several more stories yet.

Comment

I guess we better cancel halloween. Did nobody ever go to a masquerade party dressed as another race? i despise trudeau but come on canada. im so sick of this politically correct bs. Cant say this and cant say that. What about blonde jokes? Ukranian jokes in 70s for eg. Omg i better get out of Canada

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                Conservatives just need to make an ad of him screaming at the old frog lady in the summer about her racist and intolerant views on border crossers while showing that picture. Play it over and over on Keebec TV.
                Yes, Keebec TV and social media in a loop. That would be brilliant.

Comment

Some days I just like the peace and tranquility of being around a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by katoe View Post
                    I guess we better cancel halloween. Did nobody ever go to a masquerade party dressed as another race? i despise trudeau but come on canada. im so sick of this politically correct bs. Cant say this and cant say that. What about blonde jokes? Ukranian jokes in 70s for eg. Omg i better get out of Canada
                    True ....but there is a bigger issue here ....whats thats saying about throwing stones and glass houses?

Thats going to be the Liberal excuse to let Trudeau off is he was at a party ????? What about the groping or that recent bear hug of the tennis player...People would be all over Trump for such a thing...

The point is the liberals were calling out every conservative they could for past indiscretions....and now that there is some blow back they will say shit like that...

While I think candidates should be vetted ...there has to be some leeway on youth...

This is an example of why some people never enter politics....because past stupid shit a person has done will be dragged up...worse now with the internet and social media...

If Trudeau and his team didn't come off as so high and mighty this would have passed without issue...

Comment

Originally posted by katoe View Post
                      Finally someone gets it!!!!
                      How hypocritical to be posting on here by so many how such they are of being so sensitive to
                      Things and then a loony stoned and dressed up at a costume party becomes the conservative election platform??? Lmao.

Wait until the photos of mr cheer dressed up as a cowboy comes to light. Boy he must hate cowboys. Hahahahaha

What a dense population we are. No wonder we have the politicians we do.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                        As much as I'd like to see Trudeau crushed I really hate how sensitive the world has become. It's a frickin costume of Aladdin, a Disney character. I dont get it how is that racist? I think it's more a sign of admiration, everyone is a victim these days.
                        Those were my initial thoughts as well. Good grief, we are dredging up 20 year old photos to prove malice.
                        Then I realized if this will help boot him out...all the better.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          How hypocritical to be posting on here by so many how such they are of being so sensitive to
                          Things and then a loony stoned and dressed up at a costume party becomes the conservative election platform??? Lmao.

Wait until the photos of mr cheer dressed up as a cowboy comes to light. Boy he must hate cowboys. Hahahahaha

I can't argue your logic this morning , Mr. Bigly Wheel, with respect.

Comment

This was brought up by Time Magazine and you are missing the point.

Trudeau has been virtue signalling about every looney/lefty cause now he gets caught “blackfaced” in his own web of wokeness.
                            Another example of this is trying to be Mr. Feminist for 4 years than get busted for grabbing several females inappropriately.

Comment

The point is Trudeau has ran around the country virtue signaling all Canadians since the day he day he got in power .
                              I agree with what you and Kaote are saying , this society has become way too sensitive..... but this asshole was the leader of the circus 🎪 and being an ignorant pompous prick about it .... that’s the point .

Comment

Your missing the point by a mile. I don't think anyone really cares that he was dressed up for a costume party, we have all done that. It is the virtue signaling, the holier than thou attitude that has come out of his mouth and is the Liberal mantra. You talk about hypocrisy, well this is hypocrisy to the enth degree. I am more concerned about where he has his right hand in the photo, obviously trying to cop another feel. He obviously likes to play pretend, he pretended he was a Muslim for the party, he pretended he was an Indian when he went to India, and he has pretended to be the PM for for 4 years.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...