• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inverted yield curve

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inverted yield curve

Hasn't been a correction in 10 years, are these the signs to change where some of your money is?

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    Hasn't been a correction in 10 years, are these the signs to change where some of your money is?
    Yup , I agree with you

Comment

That’s what happens when u print money and bail out ass holes that can run a 2 man rush on a 3 hole shit house. I just wish those Wall Street ***** would pay for their greed.

Comment

Can’t run. Stupid fingers

Comment

I haven't really figured out if tweety is sarcastically talking about spending money growing crops or investing money for retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
            Can’t run. Stupid fingers
            Farmjunkie

If you hit the pencil in the bottom right corner of your post you can edit your finger mistakes or correct the auto correct that creates these mistakes....I edit my posts quite often....erase stuff that either doesn't make sense or is too tinfoil to leave up...lol

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              I haven't really figured out if tweety is sarcastically talking about spending money growing crops or investing money for retirement.
              Naw, for once I'm quite serious. This one may very well be a bad one. The US is facing into one hell of a recession. Considering they are our biggest trading partner for grains and oilseeds, its gonna hurt here.

Comment

Inverted yield? Was sort of offended thought you were talking about my canola wheat pea flax and canary yields this year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.