• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T Storms and Hail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I think its oct 1 at noon and we got hailed on flax last day one year and they paid
    Last edited by caseih; Sep 18, 2019, 05:20.

Comment

1/2 in over the whole farm about two hours ago.

Missed the big one just west of me and north 2.5 in rain and major hail. Purple and white is hail.

Comment

.73, Where were you in May or early June?

Comment

This isn't turning into the harvest from hell, THIS IS THE HARVEST FROM HELL.

I know others had it worse with a snowy harvest last year but this is an ugly one for us.

Comment

Heard the hail (cloud seeding) planes fly over last night. Or at least I assume that is who it was, not many reasons for a small plane to be flying into a T storm after dark otherwise, don't normally see them at this time of year. Radar didn't look that bad though, some lightning off in the distance. We just got our regularly scheduled daily shower.

Comment

2/10 at farm, durum just swathed. Showers were very scattered with next to none in Regina.

Comment

Preeceville, Porcupine, Ituna, 1.5-3" in places. Some hail. Like here hellish wind! Zero in Humboldt. Only 2/10" here, dodged the flood this time. Standing Barley was 19% in the afternoon, very tough straw. Guessing our wheat would have been over 20% again, drying Monday's bushels...

Comment

Combined swathed wheat until about 10:30. 91% relative humidity, the old Massey was beginning to grumble louder and more than me!

Impressive power and capacity! Brave driver...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    Combined swathed wheat until about 10:30. 91% relative humidity, the old Massey was beginning to grumble louder and more than me!

Impressive power and capacity! Brave driver...
                    Wasn't breaking any speed records.

Even though it's GOOD chicken feed, it would still be nice to have it off.

...you know the feeling.

Comment

Today is chicken feed time 🐓

Comment

Farmaholic, should we take bets where this blob is going? Think it can pick out cut durum this time?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          Farmaholic, should we take bets where this blob is going? Think it can pick out cut durum this time?
                          Oh Geezus, hope not again.

Maybe this one will slip by. But I said that last time and we ended up with .73 inches.

A little birdy is supposed to spray my yellow mustard....

Click image for larger version

Name:	cheerful_robin_in_the_pilots_helmet_postcard-r2411a6cc2cdc47b1877ef348b1017a48_vgbaq_8byvr_307.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	767774

Tell him to get his tail in the air!

Comment

My advise: Duck

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

My advise: Duck
                              Lol, too funny

Comment

Got a 2 tenth down pour in 6 minutes.
                                Yard flooded..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.