• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From my neighbour, neighbourly of him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my neighbour, neighbourly of him

If your having trouble comprehending frost hours last night. 2c is ice but 1c and lower is worse. Anrd hours across bottom.

Touch wood my crops are not quite at vunerable stage but have barley on midslope gone a blue/grey/pale green colour by mid afternoon was green yesterday got a touch up

oh and a edit another one tonight....send me to the garden of eden, slum of the ghetto or balcarres or dawsons creek or lethbridge north battleford......

sadly farming can be a bitch when weather decides to give give you a anal probe,dont matter canada australia wereever

Click image for larger version

Name:	frost.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	778574
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Sep 17, 2019, 03:43.

My weather week ahead this mornings included got the minimum temp way wrong

Click image for larger version

Name:	topsy weather.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	767764

Comment

Brrrr....looks like it froze for 6.5 hours.

What stage is your crop at?

Comment

A low of 2C to a high of 31C is quite a swing!

Comment

neighbour may double his area to bet cut from 1500 acres pencilled in for hay to potentially 3000 frosted.

i farted around at start of seeding doing sheep work and was a week 10 days late starting might have been a blessing

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...