• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A must watch............

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A must watch............

//youtu.be/kRJX11d01QI

some of us have been saying the same thing since late June....
    For those who do not believe in the impacts of solar minimum you may need to watch a few times lol
    Sooner or later this corn crop will pop...... and it finally started a few days ago.

Comment

This guy has been predicting a Sept 23 first frost. Looks a bit later than that now, but its going to be soon and that corn crop needs 6-8 weeks yet. He says lots is November.

Comment

It will be a very interesting fall .... dont give away your grain just yet at these horrible crop prices if you can

Comment

Sorry but I quit listening when he started mentioning 2050 production goals....I won't be alive and I don't want my kid doing this shit for 30 years without a pay check

They did the same fu cking thing when I came home in the mid 90s....for 2020

And they told the older generations the same thing...always 30 years down the road...

Its the way they hook the next generation...

Increased production over the last 30 years hasn't meant people quit starving....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            Sorry but I quit listening when he started mentioning 2050 production goals....I won't be alive and I don't want my kid doing this shit for 30 years without a pay check

And they told the older generations the same thing...always 30 years down the road...

Increased production over the last 30 years hasn't meant people quit starving....
            Do your self a favour.... watch the whole thing ... he does not really support the 2050 production goals at all, he was simply stating that was a goal by others.... not his.

Comment

[QUOTE=furrowtickler;423764]Do your self a favour.... watch the whole thing ... he does not really support the 2050 production goals at all, he was simply stating that was a goal by others.... not his.
              you completely missed the whole point, this video is about the 2019 corn crop and he makes a very compelling case as to why the USDA numbers are way out of whack./QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Do your self a favour.... watch the whole thing ... he does not really support the 2050 production goals at all, he was simply stating that was a goal by others.... not his.
                I know ...he is preaching to the choir ...I get it but anyone that mentions it whether they are for or against it ...I just lose interest...it just turns me off...mostly because I fell for it ..that higher production is a noble goal...

Nope no good business overproduces to lower their price...

Nutrien shut down
                Opec slows production
                Mosaic is slowing phosphate production...

You won't see lower input prices...

Farmers will go after a free hat to say they grew more...FFS..but then again there are guys that pay 100,000 dollars for a number change in the decal....

And deere reduces production based on crop prices and production estimates...to maintain price...
                Last edited by bucket; Sep 14, 2019, 09:18.

Comment

I know ...he is preaching to the choir ...I get it but anyone that mentions it whether they are for or against it ...I just lose interest...it just turns me off...mostly because I fell for it ..that higher production is a noble goal...

Nope no good business overproduces to lower their price...

Nutrien shut down
                  Opec slows production
                  Mosaic is slowing phosphate production...

You won't see lower input prices...

Farmers will go after a free hat to say they grew more...FFS..but then again there are guys that pay 100,000 dollars for a number change in the decal....

And deere reduces production based on crop prices and production estimates...to maintain price...
                  he points out that corn production may be way down at the end for 2019. Bucket....there is another side to this and its not doom and gloom.

Comment

bucket is this what enticed you to come back farming?

Click image for larger version

Name:	034.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	767756

Comment

How about a 100 years ago...Click image for larger version

Name:	file-20180227-36693-1kozqjg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	767757

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        How about a 100 years ago...[ATTACH]4918[/ATTACH]
                        Yup, that’s the same message from the Ag Industry for years . They have sang the same song for years. I too have now tuned them out.
                        It only serves their interests.... not farmers , ever

Comment

Posters like that led to looks like this after getting off the train.

Click image for larger version

Name:	slavic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	767759

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                            bucket is this what enticed you to come back farming?

[ATTACH]4917[/ATTACH]

Interesting how a single desk monopoly taking advantage of the amazing quality of Canadian wheat achieved such premiums for the growers.

Comment

We were losing a DOLLAR per bushel, everywhere else were making money above costs. Should be a class action or a Justin crying apology topped off with BILLIONS in compensation...for 70 years of financial/emotional abuse.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.