• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up To Date Crop Ratings

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Guys I just think are looking at the calendar and it is a worry. Two weeks curing takes them to nearly October. Many just aren’t used to the o word.
    It's so green it will take a month min..
    Must be their reason..

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      Guys I just think are looking at the calendar and it is a worry. Two weeks curing takes them to nearly October. Many just aren’t used to the o word.
      Exactly ....how can they post on their twitter they are done ...some guys have never combined in October....its going to be a shitshow for guys....

New combines will be wrecked....because it has to get done....

Comment

Shit , we have combined lots here in november, once in december, as a rule not much in sept

Comment

And where some immigrated from, Ukraine half done seeding FALL crops! Probably their harvest done except CORN.

Comment

Our wheat is sprouting in swaths. I doubt standing wheat is sprouting.
            Checked a few "misses" in our straight cut fields and couldn't see any sprouted.
            Sucks to be me.

Comment

Standing is sprouted too. Before the last rain, our durum was already 3%

Comment

Originally posted by Daylate View Post
                Standing is sprouted too. Before the last rain, our durum was already 3%
                Sucks to be you too then?

Comment

Not seeing any sprouting in our standing durum. Not to say the graincos won't find sprouting including in the stuff taken off before the rain.

Comment

I heard Sandhill cranes after lunch today.

Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Yikes!
                      Maybe that was the ones that flew over 3 days ago. Don’t worry hardly any ducks or geese here yet.

Comment

There have been cranes here for over three weeks...small groups

Comment

Reports of sprouted durum north of the valley.

Driving around tonight there was a certain rotten stench in the air. Dirt roads still impassable SE of Regina

Comment

They will most definitely find sprouts and mildew after this last rain. Buyers told me to keep it separate because looking at it it may look ok but when they put the X-ray goggles on they will find it. ****ers

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Yikes!
                              Thought I was seeing a flock of Whooping cranes flying over today, till I pulled out a pair of binoculars. Turned out to be a flock of pelicans. I didn't know they fly in circles like cranes do.(atleast they were today)

Comment

Funny , not a word about this either
                                South Dakota ...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...