• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaderless debate?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaderless debate?

Anyone watch? Saw highlights everyone talking same time. Truduea for the first time never said anything stupid is what I heard.

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Anyone watch? Saw highlights everyone talking same time. Truduea for the first time never said anything stupid is what I heard.
    It was a shitty debate....May proved she is a loon ...how she talks about the planet coming to an end and people listen to the nonsense....

...Singh just talked....and talked....

Paul Wells did a poor job of making it understandable.....

It got to a point where I was yelling at the TV telling them to shut up....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      It was a shitty debate....May proved she is a loon ...how she talks about the planet coming to an end and people listen to the nonsense....

...Singh just talked....and talked....

Paul Wells did a poor job of making it understandable.....

It got to a point where I was yelling at the TV telling them to shut up....
      It’s pointless to even watch any of these debates. Canadian politics has turned into a Coney Island freak show

Comment

Your title for this thread is an apt description.

Scheer hardly stood out debating the contenders for 3rd and 4th place.

Scheer looked tired and is a lack luster debater. His handlers need to light a fire under his ass. He is about as exciting as vanilla pudding.

Some commentators gave Singh the win.

The best lines came from May.

“I looked at your policies on foreign policy today, Andrew, and I realized if anyone wants to know where you stand just figure out what Trump wants,” May said.

She pointed to Scheer’s promise that he would move Canada’s embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, as well as the Tory leader’s interest in joining America’s ballistic defence program.

“You want to join with the U.S. and build an anti-ballistic missile system, so you will do what Trump wants,” May said. “He might as well be the ventriloquist and you’re Charlie McCarthy.”

Glad to see Scheer defend his "plan" for reducing emissions and fighting climate change. There was no mention of climate change denial coming from his lips. Kind of shows how out of touch many agrivillers are when they chant the flat earth climate change denial dogma.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Scheer looked tired and is a lack luster debater. His handlers need to light a fire under his ass. He is about as exciting as vanilla pudding.
          That's all part of the plan. Look calm and normal and let the lefty commies get all riled up and look good, shave a few points off skippys numbers and then hammer him when he comes to the debates. sheer looked like the only sane one of the bunch.

Comment

“You want to join with the U.S. and build an anti-ballistic missile system, so you will do what Trump wants,” May said. “He might as well be the ventriloquist and you’re Charlie McCarthy.”

Well Ms. May who do you want to be partnered with when shit hits the fan????

What a stupid remark...the US -Canada relationship is the largest in the world for two young nations...very powerful but its not to be discounted to a comedy sketch...

She is a loon...

Comment

What I saw on Scheer last night was someone that wanted to debate not talk over someone else...while he stood there taking his noise from both sides ...the fu cking moderator Paul Wells wouldnt give him the floor....

I would have been telling them to shut the fu ck up for a minute...

Comment

Paul Wells lost control of the debate in the first 5 minutes. Andrew did a good job of looking like the only adult in the room which is really the best he could hope for under the circumstances. Dizzy made some strong arguments which will sound logical to those disposed to believe her nonsense. Jughead sounded like a blathering loon which is unfortunate. We need a strong left to defeat Skippy - not much help coming from the Dippers this time round.

I'd say the big loser was Paul with Jughead a close second. Whatever support he had watching this debate had to be thinking maybe they should take a look at Dizzy.

Comment

Proof why the greens and the ndp will never form government in Canada..

Comment

In all reality, the next election will start Oct 22. If the Greens or NDP prop up skippy they will be joining up with a govt under criminal investigation and the cloud of corruption. Not a good look for them. And they will never join the CPC. Taking a look at the bloc might be an option for Sheer. They are more aligned with CPC than you think and with 15-20 seats wont hold much power. They might actually give us what we want in the end, a divorce.

Comment

“I looked at your policies on foreign policy today, Andrew, and I realized if anyone wants to know where you stand just figure out what Trump wants,” May said.

She pointed to Scheer’s promise that he would move Canada’s embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, as well as the Tory leader’s interest in joining America’s ballistic defence program.

Glad to see Scheer defend his "plan" for reducing emissions and fighting climate change. There was no mention of climate change denial coming from his lips. Kind of shows how out of touch many agrivillers are when they chant the flat earth climate change denial dogma.
                      Surely you are not that naeive/out of touch???
                      He is buying votes , no other way in this ****ed up/no one has to work society

Comment

This election is about firing Trudeau and Butts. If that happens will life in Canada get better? Doubtful at this stage. But can’t get any worse. It will get worse under 4 more years of that Trudeau idiot though.

Comment

Do you think Maxime will hold the balance of power. Could happen.

Comment

Actually Chuck if you go on Maclean's website you will find a couple of polls rating who won certain exchanges, the two involving Scheer he won by a good margin. As for climate denial, the unfortunate reality is that no politician can get elected in Canada without saying he supports lowering C02 emissions. The other reality is that in most parts of Canada C02 emissions are not going down and in places like B.C. They are going up!

Comment

Yay National Post, Christie Blatchford,

This Liberal Trudeau Government never ceases to amaze. Neither does the media bribe. I can’t stomach even opening up a CBC webpage but see that Global continues to lie by omission to the Canadian voter. None of Juniors major failures this past week even hit the Canadian lefts’ MSM. 1) no show by libs at TMX courtcase, basically handing the victory to native protesters, effectively once again de-railing the project and continuing the starvation of western Canadian energy workers. 2) he pre-empted bidding process and gave his Russian buddies and huge LPC supporters at General Dynamics a 2 billion contract to supply Canada with 360 new infantry jeeps. The contract wasn’t to be tendered until 2023. 3) Justin spit in the eye of every American, and peed on the graves of the victims of 9-11 by callously calling our election the same day to divert the Canadian sheep’s attention from radical Islamic terrorism. Brutal conduct needing a good old cuff along the side the head by Trump. 4) gave 2 billion more to natives for some reason that likely doesn’t really exist. 5) the two Michaels are still being held in horrific conditions by the Chinese and they continue to cripple our agricultural industries, Trudy does nothing to protect Canadians from his Chinese masters. So the moral of these stories is that the MSM doesn’t have to make fake news to lie to people, they just need to never report the real news or truths that happen around them. Fake news by omission.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.