• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaderless debate?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    Actually Chuck if you go on Maclean's website you will find a couple of polls rating who won certain exchanges, the two involving Scheer he won by a good margin. As for climate denial, the unfortunate reality is that no politician can get elected in Canada without saying he supports lowering C02 emissions. The other reality is that in most parts of Canada C02 emissions are not going down and in places like B.C. They are going up!
    Winners of debates are very much like beauty, in the eye of the beholder.

Glad to see that you agree that no politician can get elected in Canada without a plan to reduce emissions.

Unlike on Agriville, a very large majority of Canadians agree that human caused climate change is real and the science is sound.

Bernier is an outlier and at 3% in the polls won't win a single seat. The Rhino party candidate named Maxime Bernier also running in Beauce is likely to get as many votes! LOL

Mad max will give up and fade away in a few years.

Comment

Very large majority are SCARED, BRAINWASHED SHEEP....Click image for larger version

Name:	EarthDay.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	767758

Comment

I swear, you if the topic was "Did the bear shit in the woods?", Chuck would turn it into a climate change poke in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Winners of debates are very much like beauty, in the eye of the beholder.

Glad to see that you agree that no politician can get elected in Canada without a plan to reduce emissions.

Unlike on Agriville, a very large majority of Canadians agree that human caused climate change is real and the science is sound.

Bernier is an outlier and at 3% in the polls won't win a single seat. The Rhino party candidate named Maxime Bernier also running in Beauce is likely to get as many votes! LOL

Mad max will give up and fade away in a few years.

Chuck, which portion of Canadian society works closely with weather/climate and whose livelihood is most dependent on weather/climate, and could be considered to have observed and studied weather/climate and therefore have a sound and reliable conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
            Chuck, which portion of Canadian society works closely with weather/climate and whose livelihood is most dependent on weather/climate, and could be considered to have observed and studied weather/climate and therefore have a sound and reliable conclusion.
            Farmers are undoubtedly very dependent on the weather and can make good on the ground anecdotal observations.

But that does not mean they have the weather records, data or training to draw any long term conclusions about climate.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Farmers are undoubtedly very dependent on the weather and can make good on the ground anecdotal observations.

But that does not mean they have the weather records, data or training to draw any long term conclusions about climate.
              Maybe not but every day on the news they post a high and low temperature for the day...

Its all happened before...records get broken...

And hasn't it been proven that the data the so called scientist have been using to promote this climate emergency is flawed?

You can't leave a weather station in the same place and build a city around it and expect the same results or change the instruments being used to measure...

Just changed from mercury thermometers to digital would v=create a whole different set of data points...

The accuracy changes when you go from measuring from a single degree to 0.1 degree...

Don't believe me ...look at your grain cheques when they changed the protein scales on grain....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Maybe not but every day on the news they post a high and low temperature for the day...

Its all happened before...records get broken...

And hasn't it been proven that the data the so called scientist have been using to promote this climate emergency is flawed?

You can't leave a weather station in the same place and build a city around it and expect the same results or change the instruments being used to measure...

Just changed from mercury thermometers to digital would v=create a whole different set of data points...

The accuracy changes when you go from measuring from a single degree to 0.1 degree...

Don't believe me ...look at your grain cheques when they changed the protein scales on grain....
                Perfectly summed up! Errors, adjustments, readings over decades, any intelligent reasoning tells you that is ALL within margins of ERRORS!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  I swear, you if the topic was "Did the bear shit in the woods?", Chuck would turn it into a climate change poke in the eye.
                  And then expects us to believe that he's not a paid troll.

See what I did there Chuck? This is a case where the word believe is actually appropriate. Lacking any verifiable evidence to the contrary, we have to rely on abstract concepts such as faith that you aren't who you appear to be.

Comment

Max Bernier on Climate on CTV Question Period...listen, he got a much closer opinion to majority on here.

Comment

Evan Solomon can kiss my ass. I suppose he thinks it’s alright to use kids to scare other kids into something that can’t even understand yet. ****ing leftard morons that think fear is the only way to get their way. Try common sense! Word twisting mother ****ers. **** the UN. Free loaders!

Comment

It’s disgusting and unconscionable to prey on helpless children. At least I can say, “shove it” but they are helpless and I think enough fear and trauma can even push them into depression and potentially suicide. Now these kooks are making parents feel guilty for having children. Do you think kids don’t hear that? Is society making them feel guilty for being alive? This BS has gone too far - they have crossed the line and I think we should stand up to them - but no one is, people let their kids be traumatized. Our own kids are grown but when we think of what our little grandies are bombarded with every day, it tears our hearts out. In a world where we are so blessed and so comfortable, we let these nuts abuse the helpless. Its all negative BS and they can’t even Just be kids. School Boards and teachers should get a stern talking to.

Comment

Your right on Sum. Not sure how old most of u are on here but I grew up in the eighties and early on in that decade there was always talk about the Russians nuking the US and the fallout affecting us in Canada. That bothered the living shit out of me and it seemed there was no adult that could reaffirm to me that there wasn’t a possibility that it could happen. Not saying it ruined me more that it was fear mongering and something I couldn’t wrap my head around. In the end when u get older u can rationalize these types of things. When your preying on kids with is type of bullshit and they can’t figure out which is true and which isn’t they end up confused and in some cases desperate. Possibly paranoid for something they had nothing to do with. Terribly sad.

Comment

No wonder some parents choose to homeschool their kids.
                            Maybe those kids can be both "book" and "practically" smart instead of book smart and practically stupid.
                            There is enough sports and other activities to enroll homeschooled kids into so they don't become socially retarded.
                            And then there is common sense......
                            Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 15, 2019, 17:03.

Comment

Okay older guy here, I was 11 when Kennedy and Khrushchev were threatening atomic bombs. Just got TV so scary news daily, teachers informed/scared the shit out of us too. Practice hiding under your desk when bomb went off. Younger are more afraid of not having a life. Shame on the total assholes doing this to millions of youth!

Comment

Maxime Bernier is at 3% in the polls! Which like all the other fringe parties is exactly where he belongs.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...