• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politicians

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politicians

This has become the agenda of the left. They are using it to grab more power and justify class warfare. The media is on board. I asked someone I know in that political camp and he said:*“Look, fear politics is best. You know that!”

My summation of dealing with governments most of my adult life, well, I have come away with a simple reality.

When I was young and naive, I believed that the government was really there to help. It soon became clear to me what really drives governments.

I can show with absolute proof, say 25 million people will die next month because of something. They will respond, perhaps you are wrong.

I have come to realize that politicians LOVE a crisis for that is when they can look impressive.

If I were to run for president and said, “Vote for me because I saved your job, home, and your life!” you would look at me and ask how I did such a thing. It is impossible to convince you that whatever I did saved everything that you had no idea was even in jeopardy.

It is far better to run for office with a crisis and then I can say, “Vote for me, I will go get the guy that caused you to lose your job, home, and your family!”

With every crisis, they form committees.......

Now after reading this, does anyone actually believe that our federal and provincial govts didn't investigate the crisis with China by arresting the Chinese princess?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.