• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun fact of the day...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun fact of the day...

This guy got fined by Edmonton heading to the scrap yard ... .

One has to give him credit though .... he made er 160 km with that load . Must of had er secured better than the peace officer gave him credit for lol 😂

Must be something cooking because the scrap dealers are everywhere....they buy low and sell high...

Comment

Might need some of those machines again when mother deere and case get done with us

Comment

We had the Back machine in Yellow for one year when I was a kid.

Proper job loading he gets an A.

Comment

I drove a 403(?) like the one in the front. It had no cab, brutal.
          It's headed to a good place!

Is the back one a ****shutt? I don't recognize the top one but it has Versatile colors?

I wouldn't give him an "A"for loading, there is too much room left in the truck box.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 12, 2019, 06:55.

Comment

Metal a good price now.
            Got more money for my old harrows at the local recycler than I would have at auction.
            That load don't wanna guess maybe $150/ ton. Those guys are magnets for DOT.
            They're flattening and binning on site usually.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.