Fun fact of the day...

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Fun fact of the day...

Sep 12, 2019 | 06:41 1 This guy got fined by Edmonton heading to the scrap yard ... .

One has to give him credit though .... he made er 160 km with that load . Must of had er secured better than the peace officer gave him credit for lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Reply With Quote
Sep 12, 2019 | 06:43 2 Must be something cooking because the scrap dealers are everywhere....they buy low and sell high... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 12, 2019 | 06:44 3 Might need some of those machines again when mother deere and case get done with us Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Sep 12, 2019 | 06:48 4 We had the Back machine in Yellow for one year when I was a kid.

Proper job loading he gets an A. Reply With Quote
    Sep 12, 2019 | 06:49 5 I drove a 403(?) like the one in the front. It had no cab, brutal.
    It's headed to a good place!

Is the back one a ****shutt? I don't recognize the top one but it has Versatile colors?

I wouldn't give him an "A"for loading, there is too much room left in the truck box.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 12, 2019 at 06:55.
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Sep 12, 2019 | 07:18 6 Metal a good price now.
    Got more money for my old harrows at the local recycler than I would have at auction.
    That load don't wanna guess maybe $150/ ton. Those guys are magnets for DOT.
    They're flattening and binning on site usually. Reply With Quote