• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon Tax , Ralph Goodale ,Farm Check Off Clubs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Tax , Ralph Goodale ,Farm Check Off Clubs

Ok all you supposed groups that are taking money off my grain checks , what the hell is going on??????
    Ralph Goodale said farmers would not pay any direct taxes on inputs?
    Are any if you going to take time away from planning your winter getaway/meetings/seminars/holidays in warm places to ask Goodale WTF is going on ?????
    Our grain drying went up 8-9% because of this useless tax ?????
    Maybe we should just leave it rot in the field and let crop ins. pick up the tab ??
    I dont think you get any check off $ off crop ins yet?
    This is bizarre that none of you are opening your mouth about this , or anything for that matter???

One more time ASSHOLE, forward...Click image for larger version

Name:	Carbon Tax your ASS.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	767739

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.