9-11 Let us never forget. 24 Canadians died along with 3000 Americans

Commodity Marketing

Tools

9-11 Let us never forget. 24 Canadians died along with 3000 Americans

SASKFARMER's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 05:45 1 Name:  fullsizeoutput_1ec1.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  11.9 KB


Eighteen years ago today, the world changed when terrorists attacked New York City and killed nearly 3,000 innocent people – including 24 Canadians.

I remember it so well I was backing out of my driveway in Regina. CC and Lorie were on Z99 and all of a sudden they said Something weird is going on in NewYork and something hit the world trade centres.

I knew these buildings.

I quickly turned to news station I think News Talk or 620 I cant remember and it was a whole day of listening then the second plane hit, and all hell broke out.

Lets never forget what happened.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_1ec2.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  17.1 KB



But it looks like skippy did, and he will call an election today.

Sick Liberals have no clue.

Its time to rid Canada of this Cancer.

Never forget Trudeau number one and send Trudeau #2 packing.

Name:  70745125_1093639894301380_6783187943885373440_n.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  47.9 KB Reply With Quote
Sep 11, 2019 | 06:18 2 Yep sad day it was and so is today Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 06:23 3 If anyone had ever been to New York or even flew in on a clear day, you saw the towers.

Just imagine gone and all conspiracy theories aside it was a sad day for New York and North America. A major attack on this continent. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 06:32 4 Name:  70169784_1181956545343712_844432351835455488_o.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  45.9 KB

Skyline before. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 11, 2019 | 06:42 5 Skippy doing his announcement today likely has more to do with covering up his SNC-Lavalin and Admiral Norman scandals. Reply With Quote

  • farmaholic's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 06:51 6 America was caught off guard that day.
    "NOT in my backyard" mentality.
    Well it happened, under their noses with their very own planes in their front yard. Fascinatingly ingenious.
    Complacency led to it, unexpected, they were always engaging away from their homeland....someone brought it to them.

    A wake up call. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2019 | 06:51 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    Skippy doing his announcement today likely has more to do with covering up his SNC-Lavalin and Admiral Norman scandals.
    That’s exactly what the timing is about Reply With Quote

  • SASKFARMER's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 07:23 8 Skippy was blocking the RCMP, and his time is running out.

    Most will talk about 911, and that's what the liberals are hoping to look here as we screw you there.

    Sick ****ers but it works. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2019 | 07:24 9 The world has changed so much since that day.
    I’ve been to NY twice and have gone to ground zero. The first time we went down there it was a feeling I’ve never had before. It was like wow I’m standing where two huge sky scrapers used to stand. Then to look at all the names who died innocently almost made me cry ..... so sad.
    If anyone ever goes to NY it’s a must see.
    Walk through the museum, there is so much to see. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 11, 2019 | 10:26 10 and to think those sobs are still walking the earth and we are welcoming back the poor little darlings that have gone over to ISIS- despicable! Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2019 | 11:20 11 It was a shocking and sad day for all those affected.

    Equally shocking and sad is that over 10 times that many Americans die each year from guns.

    And mass shooting after mass shooting continue year after year and many politicians seem unwilling to do anything about it!

    Imagine a country where some people and organizations argue against background checks for purchasers of guns?

    So just about any wacko or extremist can buy just about any gun they want and as much ammo as they want without a background check and proceed to the nearest mall, office, school or church and start shooting! Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2019 | 11:31 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    It was a shocking and sad day for all those affected.

    Equally shocking and sad is that over 10 times that many Americans die each year from guns.

    And mass shooting after mass shooting continue year after year and many politicians seem unwilling to do anything about it!

    Imagine a country where some people and organizations argue against background checks for purchasers of guns?

    So just about any wacko or extremist can buy just about any gun they want and as much ammo as they want without a background check and proceed to the nearest mall, office, school or church and start shooting!
    They have background checks, they're just not always enforced. Watch someone try to buy a gun, any gun at Scheels in Minot. There's a waiting period while the check is being done. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2019 | 12:15 13 Gangs in Regina are equipped with arsenals - how’d they get around background checks? I agree that assault rifles seem way too easy to get in US, but the other checks are only as good as the gatekeepers. Both killing scenarios are a travesty but to reward the ISIS members, how can that be justified? Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2019 | 12:28 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Gangs in Regina are equipped with arsenals - how’d they get around background checks? I agree that assault rifles seem way too easy to get in US, but the other checks are only as good as the gatekeepers. Both killing scenarios are a travesty but to reward the ISIS members, how can that be justified?
    Same here in NB ... just watch the weekly news reports from this area. Not one of those guns being bought “over the counter” ..
    the US has their issues with guns for sure ...... but that’s their problem not ours .
    Look right here in our own communities....
    banning firearms will do nothing from these gangs getting guns ..... nothing . They get them all illegally through the black market..
    what we need is far harsher punishment for people who have and or use illegal firearms ..... banning guns from law abiding citizens will not change the fact that criminals will still get guns here in Canada . It’s foolish to think that Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • fjlip's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 13:15 15 Local news said guns stolen from farm home, were LOCKED in Gun safe, lot of f*cking good that does! Zip is safe from crooks, ripped local ATM out of CU wall with chain and truck! Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2019 | 17:08 16 The victims need to apologize for trying to be law abiding citizens here in Canada .
    Criminals, moffia and gangs get all the perks ask a liberal Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2019 | 20:33 17
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    It was a shocking and sad day for all those affected.

    Equally shocking and sad is that over 10 times that many Americans die each year from guns.

    And mass shooting after mass shooting continue year after year and many politicians seem unwilling to do anything about it!

    Imagine a country where some people and organizations argue against background checks for purchasers of guns?

    So just about any wacko or extremist can buy just about any gun they want and as much ammo as they want without a background check and proceed to the nearest mall, office, school or church and start shooting!
    I don’t dispute this but your post on this topic is callous and insensitive. You would think before posting this if you personally knew people who died crashing into the side of the tower. I don’t mind dissenting views and people being the devils advocate but give your head a god damned shake. Reply With Quote

  • Sep 11, 2019 | 20:54 18 Very interesting show on the professional air traffic controllers at Gander and what they did that day . Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 11, 2019 | 21:17 19
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Very interesting show on the professional air traffic controllers at Gander and what they did that day .
    Just saw that too. Amazing the feat they accomplished in such a short time. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 21:21 20 Leave it to Chuck to compare drunk driving deaths to a surprise act of war.
    Next up, smoking deaths to Pearl Harbor.
    Listening to CBC types obviously creates a full time state of fear over something.

    We all remember everything about that day and how things changed after.
    Don't be a stupid ***k, Chuck. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 12, 2019 | 07:41 21 "It was a shocking and sad day for all those affected."

    Obviously some you guys don't read the whole post.

    A terrible event to be sure.

    But when 10 times more americans are killed every year by guns, which is the bigger problem and has a greater impact on many more americans?

    Mass shooting after mass shooting and nothing changes?

    Americans and their pro gun policies are in effect at war with themselves.

    And you are outraged at me? Give us a break and spare us the drama! Reply With Quote
    Sep 12, 2019 | 07:44 22
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    "It was a shocking and sad day for all those affected."

    Obviously some you guys don't read the whole post.

    A terrible event to be sure.

    But when 10 times more americans are killed every year by guns, which is the bigger problem and has a greater impact on many more americans?

    Mass shooting after mass shooting and nothing changes?

    Americans and their pro gun policies are in effect at war with themselves.

    And you are outraged at me? Give us a break and spare us the drama!
    More die each day by abortion in the US .... sobering thought eh ?? Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Sep 12, 2019 | 08:19 23 911 continues to affect us all.

    The firearm issue is theirs alone.

    Stop being a flake. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 12, 2019 | 08:30 24
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    911 continues to affect us all.

    The firearm issue is theirs alone.

    Stop being a flake.
    The US gun issue affects Canadians as well. Illegal imports to criminals coming from the US are a big problem.

    And their policies and pro gun ownership rhetoric have and are influencing Canadian policy and individuals.

    You can see the influence the NRA has on pro gun organizations here in Canada. Reply With Quote
    Sep 12, 2019 | 09:21 25 At these mass shootings Chuck it pretty much doesn’t stop until someone with a gun shows up. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • blackpowder's Avatar Sep 12, 2019 | 09:27 26 And what do you know about gun organizations or firearms in general.
    Your nothing but a priest giving Sex Ed classes.
    Go take on childhood illicit drug use as a cause.
    This thread was started to honor 911 and all it means.
    Last edited by blackpowder; Sep 12, 2019 at 09:51.
    Reply With Quote
    Sep 12, 2019 | 10:33 27 For Christ sakes chuck this topic was about 9/11 not about gun violence. That is a big problem for another conversation but not here. This is no different than the butheads after the attacks to say the US had it coming. Reply With Quote