• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How wet did we all get?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This bullshit rain will help our canola that has been down for 16 days and still was not on the chart..

Comment

An inch here in RRV, pretty much only corn, soys and some canola left. Most canola done as are edibles.

Comment

Conditions here are brutal. Waves of drizzle that radar isn't even picking up.
        A true " soaker". Combined wheat until 4:30 a.m. the morning of this systems arrival....we did our part!

Swathed our canola in drizzly rain yesterday, we did our part.

Make all the plans you want but you can't plan the outcome.

Our wheat is getting washed. Canola and flax are kinda moisture proof in the swath or standing(but not moisture proof in the bin). Our yellow mustard will be rimey.

Just glad we got off what we did....pushed it. The wheat is almost dry to about 16.5.

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
          An inch here in RRV, pretty much only corn, soys and some canola left. Most canola done as are edibles.
          Manitoba amazes me, "winterpeg", but sure is early and warmer than NE Sk. Know fellow by Dauphin, totally better climate. Icebox Hudson bay F*cks us up but NOT Manitoba? How is that fair?

Comment

1.3 inches Saturday and another half inch today.
            Yup fertilizer sales calls today LoL.

Comment

Manitoba amazes me, "winterpeg", but sure is early and warmer than NE Sk. Know fellow by Dauphin, totally better climate. Icebox Hudson bay F*cks us up but NOT Manitoba? How is that fair?

Sammy Davis left nut.

But you shoulda seen how wet it was here in the eighties. Tons of dirt rearranged since then, and laser levelling done. When the settlers came here this was a swamp. You had to use the first naitions trails to go anywhere.

Comment

Total rain is .75 of an inch up till now. But its still mist.

Comment

It ain’t all sunny ways! She can get damn wet and ruts from one end to the other. Just been a bit warmer on this side of the prairies for a change. Sister in Sherwood Park said it’s been an awful summer. Cold and wet. We can be like that to with a shit ton of mosquitoes. Dauphin threw the Interlake has been damn dry. Cattle guys looking for feed which isn’t normal around there. Usually their cows wear life jackets. Next year could be a whole different story.

Comment

Dry most of the summer and at least it isnt changing now. Haven't looked at the gauge but I doubt we have a tenth. One warm morning and we will be back at it if this is all we get and its looking like it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by grefer View Post
                      Dry most of the summer and at least it isnt changing now. Haven't looked at the gauge but I doubt we have a tenth. One warm morning and we will be back at it if this is all we get and its looking like it will be.
                      About the same here , but things are soaked. May need an extra day here to get rolling . Canola will be first to go for us here.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        Lots of the land already worked black too.

Comment

Another useless tenth,not 5"s in total for year yet.Guys were tired time for break,be back at it in no time.

Comment

About an inch here so far and still drizzling. Just started looking at the combines and swather since it’s still weeks away yet anyway. Within an hour of here there’s a couple of fields of peas done and that’s it. Neighbours peas are still the same colour as on the Green Giant can. Forecast looks like we better book propane for the dryer since it’s going to be a “hot” commodity .................. again. First cut hay is still getting washed standing and in swathes here too.

I’ve accepted that we aren’t going to get the crop off ........ if we do it’ll be a battle just like the last three years.

At least we got lots of cow chow ............. just wish we had some crop to sell but the yearlings will hopefully be enough to scratch through to next year.

Never went camping or tubing down the pembina river since it was too high and cold all summer. Maybe next year🤞

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
                              Inch https://onlinesbi.tips/ Onlinesbi https://sudoku.kim/ sudoku https://aadharcard.vip/] aadhar card here yesterday, real soaker. Looks like another one coming tomorrow. Going to be sometime before harvest resumes. Heard of early durum already called a 2 and 3 due to weight issues. NO 1 you need 63.3 lbs, what kind of joke is that?
                              This bullshit rain will help our canola that has been down for 16 days and still was not on the chart..

Comment

I actually wore rubbers today, .....and I'm not talking condoms!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.