Attention Western Producer

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Attention Western Producer

Sep 11, 2019 | 05:44 31
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
wd9, I think there is way more traffic on this site than meets the eye.
I would think it's well read and monitored by people looking for "opinion".
I for one have got threatening calls from dealers after complaining about service , dont ever kid yourselves , everyone that matters is on here including ralphie Reply With Quote
Sep 11, 2019 | 05:46 32 [QUOTE=caseih;423258]I for one have got threatening calls from dealers after complaining about service , , private messaging from ther WP, dont ever kid yourselves , everyone that matters is on here including ralphie, not that he matters to agriculture or sask /QUOTE] Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 05:59 33 Oh hell the RCMP have questioned me once about one post from quite a few years back.

Mother Corp knows all.

But you know what? I could give a rats ass what businesses think or politicians etc.

Ralph ****ed up, and Trudeau is no saint.

Deere is the same overpriced crap as all the others.

Its a forum about ag and its not easy being a farmer. We are bottom feeders, and all the parasites do is feed off us. Reply With Quote
Sep 11, 2019 | 06:15 34
Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post
Oh hell the RCMP have questioned me once about one post from quite a few years back.

Mother Corp knows all.

But you know what? I could give a rats ass what businesses think or politicians etc.

Ralph ****ed up, and Trudeau is no saint.

Deere is the same overpriced crap as all the others.

Its a forum about ag and its not easy being a farmer. We are bottom feeders, and all the parasites do is feed off us.
Agree , and now that SHTF ... the very people that live off us .... have been silent on the commodity collapse partially caused by our federal government.
All you here is , big crop , big surpluses.... Canola going to $8 ..
Will be an interesting winter at the elevators and machinery dealerships now.
Also they are seriously phoning now to sell fertilizer while 80% of the crop is wet in the field , losing value beyond the 1970’s price of number 1 grades .
Thanks Ag Industry for sticking up for the farmers in Ottawa....... not , one fooking word hardly. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• SASKFARMER's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 06:28 35 All is fine in Rural, they say. Sell your grain MR farmer the price is so low how low can it go. Oh no one is selling here is a carrot please sell.

Equipment is moving, ok not but were telling people that. Buy buy.

Fert is on sale; Ok take it now we have payments and need cash flow, please prebuy.

Seed best and greatest canola available just like your dad grew probably the same stuff with only a liberty component or RR added to it. But we charged you dollars plus and were working on a flat price of a 100 an acre cost. Reply With Quote
    wd9
    Sep 11, 2019 | 08:07 36 All i tried to say is getting your story to decision makers and those with actual influence is the way to make change.

I think this weather is driving everyone to the brink. Been too many years of it for many farmers. They said cheer up things could be worse, so i did, and sure enough things got worse Reply With Quote

• blackpowder's Avatar Sep 11, 2019 | 09:54 37 I've been farming long enough I keep burying hired help, so ya, it can get worse lol.
    Agree, we're not very 'professional'. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like