• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fake meat lol

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fake meat lol

hehehe

Click image for larger version

Name:	meatfake.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	778541

I think eventually they'll hit a wall with a lobby group regarding terminology, the beef guys should have hit them between the eyes from the get go, now they are dabbling with pork poultry and dairy. Sooner or later it'll be in court on what they are allowed to call it.

Comment

So weve got plant based eggs plant based beef, guess chicken pork other poultry etc next ,or are they already available?

Dairy free dairy products etc i guess.

Hmm plant based seafood?

Guess list is never ending.

But like someone on here mention a while back its important for people with dietry complaints so its got a purpose just shouldnt be seen as end all and be all.

Some ultra positive news about glyphosate in australia and markets but wont bore you with details and cut and paste crap but gonna here for a long long time.

Some one is wetting there bed and heading home to canada lol. Common sense prevails at times.

Might as well chuck in a crop report not alot of change drier areas staying dry average areas staying average but kicker is 60 to 70% of WA improving by the minute except for geraldton area slipping away quickly.

Be back in a few days no internet.

Comment

Tim Hortons pulling the beyond meat from the menu other than Ontario and BC. I kinda suspected popularity on the prairies might be less than expected.

Might be a good time to short those beyond meat stocks that are up like 600% in a few months as reality sets in.

Comment

A&W is advertising their beyond meat burgers in Sask. Interviewing what "looks like" Rider fans against the backdrop of Mosaic Stadium.

And the Riders apologize to beef producers? Why didn't they just sue A&W for "brand" infringement!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            A&W is advertising their beyond meat burgers in Sask. Interviewing what "looks like" Rider fans against the backdrop of Mosaic Stadium.

And the Riders apologize to beef producers? Why didn't they just sue A&W for "brand" infringement!
            Doesn’t a and w sponsor the team?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              Doesn’t a and w sponsor the team?
              Can't say I'd know. So why apologize then?

According to this you're right

https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/roughriders-apologize-to-beef-producers-for-ad-that-showed-fans-eating-beyond-meat-burgers
              Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 18, 2019, 21:26.

Comment

Fake meat fake apology?lol money talks.

Comment

Personally, I don't care if someone wants to eat dogshit, go fior it

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

I saw that ad and thought the typical football fan ain't no vegetarian, kinda misplaced advertising, didnt here about the apology but I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                      I saw that ad and thought the typical football fan ain't no vegetarian, kinda misplaced advertising, didnt here about the apology but I like it!
                      You have to wonder how many people told A&W to shove that burger up their ass. I am sure all the redneck comments and dissenters were edited out, of course they were, who am I kidding.

Advertising is powerful, and using the Saskatchewan Rough Rider religious cult to help them get their message across was ingenious.

Comment

Some ultra positive news about glyphosate in australia and markets but wont bore you with details and cut and paste crap but gonna here for a long long time.

Some one is wetting there bed and heading home to canada lol. Common sense prevails at times.

Please elucidate Mallee.

Comment

Did A&W run an Ad in Alberta with Stampeder fans in front of the McMahon stadium ? Or Flames fans in front of the SaddleDome?

"CowTown"
                          Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 18, 2019, 23:12.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...