• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China Done

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
    Demographics are a great example.

Notice who is upwardly mobile? Not White people in North America.

Hell in major cities we can't afford to buy our own houses anymore.

Give your head a shake... Our youth are useless, no initiative. no vision. no future. Compare a 25 year old Chinese or Indian person to a 25 year old Canadian or American.

Who will start a business, run a company, or contribute something meaningful first?

And why are you so happy for the US to "win". We don't sell SFA to the USA anymore, because anything we have, they bought/stole/copied from us and do it more efficiently, for less money, and faster.

And why do you still live here if America is the end all be all. I'm sure somebody would buy your dirt in a heartbeat.
    US only accounts for 74% of our exports. Is that not meaningful?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      It is Trump who is done. Falling economy will mean a democratic president.
      Like the guaranteed shoe in Hilary ... lmao 😂

Comment

of course I want the US to win. A great democracy and friend on our border provideing security and prosperity compared to a brutal oppressive dictatorship involved in corruption, theft and espionage. Thats easy

Want to see what a china win looks like?

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/21/1905104/0/en/CORRECTION-The-Liberal-Government-Hands-42-Billion-in-Construction-Projects-to-China-at-Expense-of-Canadians.html The Liberal Government Hands $42 Billion in Construction Projects to China at Expense of Canadians

Comment

Food for thought .....
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo

Comment

Once china repatraites HK (and Taiwan) by force they are going to exclude themselves from the world economy in a heartbeat anyway. Lets see how they handle a little economic challenge and a populist uprising at the same time. Trump just ahead of the curve.

Comment

Agstar, if Trump should be impeached over his treatment of China, what should we do with our Dumbo? We should be capitalizing on the China/America duel, what an opportunity, but no our dunces will find another way to piss our foreign markets off. The self-righteous little twits!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Agstar, if Trump should be impeached over his treatment of China, what should we do with our Dumbo? We should be capitalizing on the China/America duel, what an opportunity, but no our dunces will find another way to piss our foreign markets off. The self-righteous little twits!
                Exactly!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Once china repatraites HK (and Taiwan) by force they are going to exclude themselves from the world economy in a heartbeat anyway. Lets see how they handle a little economic challenge and a populist uprising at the same time. Trump just ahead of the curve.
                  The timing has a lot more to do with the US recognizing weakness, economically, politically and with internal strife, and making the most of it, while they are in a position, not only of strength, but virtually immune to the consequences when they purposefully, or accidentally blow up the world economy. Which will be the end of China.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    It is Trump who is done. Falling economy will mean a democratic president.
                    i will make a wager with you on that statement

Comment

Trump/US will win this one, despite the frothing at the mouth Liberal haters. Anyone who doesn’t think Asia wants/needs access to the US market is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
                        Demographics are a great example.

Notice who is upwardly mobile? Not White people in North America.

Hell in major cities we can't afford to buy our own houses anymore.

Give your head a shake... Our youth are useless, no initiative. no vision. no future. Compare a 25 year old Chinese or Indian person to a 25 year old Canadian or American.

Who will start a business, run a company, or contribute something meaningful first?

And why are you so happy for the US to "win". We don't sell SFA to the USA anymore, because anything we have, they bought/stole/copied from us and do it more efficiently, for less money, and faster.

And why do you still live here if America is the end all be all. I'm sure somebody would buy your dirt in a heartbeat.
                        your statements are true
                        because most young people are libtards that want someone else to work and feed them
                        but jordan peterson is trying to reverse the brainwashing going on at our universities

Comment

Don’t need no Chinese ****ing bearings! **** them

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Those countries will never be consumer led economies either because of no disposable income or demography. China has two markets with enough money. US and Europe.

You guys sure don't dig very deep do you? You just see a country with a lot of people and think its taking over. Doesn't work that way. Demographics and economics are destiny. Throw in a world beating military and this is over.
                            I don't know jazz. Could China be looking for something other then consumerism? Resources? Who is doing the work on all the development along the New Silk Road? Chinese? Who is paying the cost? What is the cost to 'those countries'? !! China has a 100 year plan. One thing I do know - I don't want to be beholden to China. I hope we aren't already. Maybe we should ask our government.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              i will make a wager with you on that statement
                              Looks like a shoein, especially thanks to the likes of AOC tearing the Democrats apart, and dragging them from the center to the extreme fringe off the left end of the spectrum.

And more importantly, it doesn't matter. This is not a partisan issue. The outcome will be the same under either party one party just makes more of a spectacle out of the process

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                                I don't know jazz. Could China be looking for something other then consumerism? Resources? Who is doing the work on all the development along the New Silk Road? Chinese? Who is paying the cost? What is the cost to 'those countries'? !! China has a 100 year plan. One thing I do know - I don't want to be beholden to China. I hope we aren't already. Maybe we should ask our government.
                                For the answers, read the article I posted above about Africa.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.