• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodale Sandbags Sheer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scheer is going to completely **** up his chances to win this fall. O'Leary is what the party desperately needed to focus discussion on Canadian finances, not whether or not the man in the sky agrees with two guys plowing each other.

They keep playing that clip over and over again, there won't be too many millenials voting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
      Scheer is going to completely **** up his chances to win this fall. O'Leary is what the party desperately needed to focus discussion on Canadian finances, not whether or not the man in the sky agrees with two guys plowing each other.

They keep playing that clip over and over again, there won't be too many millenials voting for him.
      O'Leary seen the conservative party was ran by the social conservatives.That was not his thing.Scheer promised the home schoolers and private schools a tax credit to get elected as conservative leader. Now he says that will not happen.Tring hard to shake the social conservative handle in order to be elected.

Comment

Sheep

"Unless Canada somehow sees a good old fashioned turning back to the God this country was built upon, it is what it is, so I have no illusion that it can be changed. "

Can you elaborate by what you mean by "The god this country was built upon". I realize you feel gay marriage is a sin, according to the 2000 year old Jewish fairy tale book , but many wrongs have been done to different groups of Canadians in the name of your so called god.

And what about all those Canadians who helped build Canada that didn't believe in the same god as you believe in, or do not believe in no god at all?

Comment

I was taught as a Catholic. ... I can't really buy into the nonsense of pedophiles and stealing from the poor....

I won't be blinded by idealogy. ..

God gave me a brain.....not a conservative or catholic brain....a thinking one.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
            It's sad but I wish someone with more talent would have elected to lead the Conservatives...Sheer just seems too weak...unexciting....and dull. I don't think he will dazzle voters this fall and we will be f#@%ed. He needs to be throwing crap at Turdeau 24/7 instead of reacting. There has to be more crap he can dig up on the clown from the past 20 years he can use to tarnish him.
            mad max woulda put that peter pan in his place

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              If only a politician could articulate these views and not be demonized. Conservatives have their backs against the wall over a lot of issues, climate, racisism etc and very little pushback.

As far as LBGTQ, they have rights under the charter for more than 35 yrs. Go live your life with another consenting adult and STFU.

But you dont get to push your agenda onto our kids or twist rights into something else like love is love or perform acts of public deviancy. That's where support ends.

[ATTACH]4738[/ATTACH]
              chuck, forage , others .,is this what you want for your kids , grandkids , great grandkids ??????????????

Comment

Don't care what it is or what consenting adults do, but keep it the f away from my kids until they are old enough to comprehend it.

https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/

Click image for larger version

Name:	b2b-yuck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	767625

Comment

Where are you finding that shit?

Comment

Even a four year old kid knows it’s wrong, it’s time to lock up these deviant Sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      Where are you finding that shit?
                      That's what pride parades are. Not hard to find the pics even on censorious google. Worst one are when the kids are there. Trudeau marches in the front with the clothed people, this is what comes a few hundred yard behind him.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nude-contingent-1024x800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	767626

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                        Even a four year old kid knows it’s wrong, it’s time to lock up these deviant Sickos.
                        I guess the kid never seen a cyclops up close on public display before.
                        The look on his face indicates the experience might leave a scar and is what nightmares are made of.

Comment

Ok, tomorrow I'm going to Regina and going to walk around Costco naked, ok I'll wear shoes and a shirt otherwise the may kick me out of the store....you know, no shoes no shirt no service. Pants and underwear aren't mentioned and therefore must be optional.

So why are they allowed to walk around in public naked without getting arrested and I can't. Does a designated parade route have nude beach status for a day? Seriously? Get ****en civil already.

Comment

All I'm seeing is people with no clothes on. Good luck bringing kids up in the age of the internet without seeing naked people. Besides there are all kinds of nudist parades, nudist bike rides etc - this issue has nothing really to do with same sex marriage One advantage living on a farm is you'll likely never encounter it.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                              All I'm seeing is people with no clothes on. Good luck bringing kids up in the age of the internet without seeing naked people. Besides there are all kinds of nudist parades, nudist bike rides etc - this issue has nothing really to do with same sex marriage One advantage living on a farm is you'll likely never encounter it.
                              I just posted the safe for consumption stuff. Wait until you see the public sex acts. I will let you do your own research.

Comment

Jazz you certainly have a curious appetite for cutting and pasting gay pride parades. Your subconscious has definitely taken over you!

Not to mention you go looking for the gay pride parades on the internet!

Ohhh those Righties, their full of surprises!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...