• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain Regina to Fort.

West of that line and north rain some places very heavy.

Our farm other side of valley all stations zero rain.

Ah some times i think you luck out.

10 inches for the year and holding.

Bring on the heat.
    Last edited by SASKFARMER; Aug 23, 2019, 06:55.

Comment

Regina rain report for Aug 23, 2019 5:30 a.m. = 24-25 mm both at house and university. At around 1:15 a.m. huge claps of thunder shook the house, then poured. It didn’t last all that long but we’ll be stopped for awhile- nothing ready yet. Last year we were more about 1/2 done combining at this time- this year 260 acres of lentils done.

Comment

Wind thunder pouring for an hour...1", chances for next 4 days.

Comment

We dodged a huge bullet last night ...... not a drop. Went NE and on average close to an inch.
          Half hr west there was an inch.
          I have 2000 acres of lentils that are close to be going on, inch of rain on them, don’t want to think about it. It’s happened before though!’

Comment

Could get rain today.

Reports Lipton 4 inches creeks running

Comment

One inch in our area.

Comment

8 tenth's of rain shut down pea harvest. The ground will be muddy for a few days and the forecast looks wet for next few days so a muddy harvest with tough grain is looking more likely. Wheat and canola need at least another week of sunshine and above freezing temps.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Family trip not buying anything other than a beer/food and hotel room and gas.

Quick trip.

Canola flowering isn’t going to make it if it’s still happening today.

2020 here we come.

I like the sask ag crap report.

Yea minor frost nothing like the rain 2004 frost.

Well assess it later.

Yea the did that in 2002 and 2004 .

Nothing to see move on.

All is good.

I like the farmer in the USA that through the usda crop tour off his farm. like get the **** out of here you lying fools.

Your posts are interesting but could you learn to spell.

it hurts to read this jibberish.

Comment

Inch or so. My wheat needs near a month frost free, oats a few weeks, and my flax? It’s blooming.

Comment

Since your flax is still blooming, it indicates that you have far too many moose in your field.
                      #forget the bin, fill your freezer!

Comment

Zep I hate spelling and English. Never taught you anything. History etc teaches you more.

But yes I’ll try, my gramerly expired.

One area maybe as high as five roads closed and big areas flooded.

Summer storms

Comment

Oh also you can hire people for that. Like accountants and lawyers, they work for you.

That’s what I did way way back in university

Happy Friday

Comment

Oh to guys like Assheadack see the guy spraying the wheat with a plane field its dead ripe but the weeds are green outside two rounds done with ground rig thats Harvest management Plus.
                            Assfacker you're a fossil. You of all people should be leading the way in the global shift out of chemical food production. You're a puppet putting profits before people. Advertising and proud of the fact you're spraying glyphoshit and probably saflufenacil on the nations bread. You say you hate Canada and on the other hand you brag about what's it's given you. You remind me of a cowardly type school yard spoiled brat bully. Yes your ego is very impressive but has no real substance.

Comment

And there my friends is the mentality of the fools we have to deal. Mommy's boys who were given participation badges and never learned anything.

If you notice you fool the crop is dead ripe. It is 100% ok as Ag Canada has approved the practice. I am doing this to kill weeds before the frost hits next week and they winter off.

Google "how to farm" or maybe play a farm game they are relatively cheap to buy online.

My youngest and then his grandmother will mill some of the wheat from this field. She will make bread out of it all winter as she has for 85 years and my 91-year-old father will enjoy it with his butter and Jam.

We have been using the product since 1981. I have used the product the most.

Again made up science is excellent and some people like you get off on it.

Again it's a crop report, not a parasite report.

Comment

And there my friends is the mentality of the fools we have to deal. Mommy's boys who were given participation badges and never learned anything.

If you notice you fool the crop is dead ripe. It is 100% ok as Ag Canada has approved the practice. I am doing this to kill weeds before the frost hits next week and they winter off.

Google "how to farm" or maybe play a farm game they are relatively cheap to buy online.

My youngest and then his grandmother will mill some of the wheat from this field. She will make bread out of it all winter as she has for 85 years and my 91-year-old father will enjoy it with his butter and Jam.

We have been using the product since 1981. I have used the product the most.

Again made up science is excellent and some people like you get off on it.

Again it's a crop report, not a parasite report.
                                Yes I'm sure you've done the reliable scientific "thumbnail test" to determine proper timing of your "harvest management". What a joke. When you turn the key on your sprayer let it sink in that you're failing

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...