• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola

I really need to quit checking my f#@%ing canola....just when I think the patches were finally shutting down there are more blooms showing up. What are the odds of no frost until Nov 10? At this pace I will need it. I am taking more cash adv and going back to the liquor store.

Clearfield Nexera is hanging on stubbornly hard. I guess 2.75 inches of recent rains might do that.
    The tops should fill well.
    Very little, really no, seed color change on the bottom pods of main stem.

I think it will be a respecable crop for the type of canola it is.

Other people's varieties are chugging along and you can easily see color change in the crop.

Comment

got this today

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) issued its August production estimates for Canadian canola. Canola production is unchanged at 18.575MMT from July, but still down on 2018’s crop of 20.343MMT. Exports are forecast slightly lower pending on trade negotiations with China

Sure you guys will set me straight
      Last edited by malleefarmer; Aug 22, 2019, 01:10.

Comment

Wow! All is good nothing to see here.

Comment

Bins are heating and guys are finding lots of surprises who stored. Massive amount in bins is Bullshit and all farmers know this but Stats Can needs to get the numbers straight for there **** up yields years ago.

Frost in NW will have some fields yielding not much. Low spot frost will trim yields and early isn't a massive crop. So yield will be down.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
            I drove around Canola crop is huge !

June 19 rain saved er !

Thanks be to Seed Hawk !
            We think ours will go 60.

Comment

Seed hawk is the worst in our area thank god isn’t what those guys are saying it’s like oh ****.

60 hahahahahahahah

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...