• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highway Crash at Oyen

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highway Crash at Oyen

For F:$k sakes people. When will people learn. People I know very well involved in this wreck. Not good. Thoughts and Prayers to Everyone Involved!!!!

Originally posted by FarmerSmuck View Post
    For F:$k sakes people. When will people learn. People I know very well involved in this wreck. Not good. Thoughts and Prayers to Everyone Involved!!!!
    The construction zone has been a shitshow!

Posted at 80 with no passing because no lines have been painted yet on the section that has been repaved.

People were drilling me last week at 120+... my faith in humanity falls below diminishing expectations nearly daily.

Comment

That construction zone has now claimed 4 lives, and injured more than 2 dozen.

Comment

I haven’t heard exact details. But I have a feeling it will make me sick when the cause of the accidents comes out.

Comment

Ten vehicles means more than 1 driver not paying attention. Man oh man, is there a windy road or hills there? Makes one scared to slow down or stop at construction in case you get a semi up your arse.

Comment

3 people now confirmed dead in the ten-car pile up.

Comment

Why the H€ll are these truckers piling into parked cars? Take the ditch for Christ sake

Comment

Is this a "new-driver" problem?

Comment

Yeh, can’t help but wonder.

Comment

Believe it or not but another stupid trucker shot through the intersection of 35-335. Absolute madness with the history and all the stop signs and making at that intersection. A fellow watched him blow past it and chased him down and got pictures of the truck. All i have here about him is that his first language isn't English!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                      Believe it or not but another stupid trucker shot through the intersection of 35-335. Absolute madness with the history and all the stop signs and making at that intersection. A fellow watched him blow past it and chased him down and got pictures of the truck. All i have here about him is that his first language isn't English!
                      Hopefully he called the RCMP and filed a report.

Comment

A guy here was going from nipawin to tisdale and 2 “new” drivers in a semi went through the stop sign at the infamous intersection. Went through all those new stop signs and ran buddy off the highway he chased them to gronlid before they would stop
                        He gave them a highway education which they wont soon forget
                        Broad daylight
                        No dust no sun no nothing
                        Just dont give a f$&k i guess

Comment

Ok. How old does a born and raised Canadian have to be before they can take their 1A?
                          So, maybe anyone else coming to this country can't have a 1A UNTIL THEY'VE DRIVEN IN CANADA FOR FIVE YEARS WITH A CLASS 5....and the same probationary terms young lifetime Canadian citizens have to endure...no matter how old the "new" Canadian is!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.