• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun fact of the day ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun fact of the day ....

Green peas were 21.5 yesterday
    Sprayed with diaqush last Thursday night with 15 gal water .
    Wind is up today should be 30-50 k
    If they get down to 18.5 later today it’s go time 👍

Neighbors combining peas yesterday, average yields . About all we can expect this year here on 5 in rain 👍.
    Some will be in the 30’s some in the 50’s depends on rain showers , root rot , weed control and seeding timing .

Comment

Do you know if you have rain for thursday?

About ready to start ....and boom 20mm rain for thursday...That should make them an extra 3....

I hate mudding the header...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Do you know if you have rain for thursday?

About ready to start ....and boom 20mm rain for thursday...That should make them an extra 3....

I hate mudding the header...
        They were calling for 20 plus mills lol 😂
        That’s now changed to chance of showers tomorrow
        We have missed 90% of the forecasted rains all year , so not to worried .
        But it may be like last year , miss 90% of the good moisture during growing season then get 90% if the snow in September , dam murphy’s Law

Comment

Peas actually got below 18 . Got rolling today at least 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.