• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go read Trudeau II

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go read Trudeau II

I think every Canadian should be forced to read the Trudeau II report before the election.

It is a very enlightening read. I am glad dion came to such a strong conclusion, because there was every effort by trugrope to shuffle the issues of his direction elsewhere. His and his lawyer statements are amazing in how they seek to pass blame onto JWR.

It confirms for me, who this character is. That he has no character, morals, or sense of right or wrong.

Stephen Harper is mentioned in the report, near the end, because of the Duffy issue, trugrope having brought it up as an example to dion.

Dion fully explains why there is not an iota of similarity in that case.

Read it, you just can’t get the scope from the news...

NP news, good comments follow... https://nationalpost.com/opinion/np-view-unacceptable-behaviour-from-a-stubborn-and-wilful-man#comments-area https://nationalpost.com/opinion/np-view-unacceptable-behaviour-from-a-stubborn-and-wilful-man#comments-area

The entire Liberal caucus is complicit in this corruption, and by their complicity, they are just as lacking in integrity as their boss and his people on the front line of this scandal. Tell me, how do they deserve another term as our government? This is one major scandal, not to mention their many other failures and missteps.

He is now the benchmark of ineptitude and slime.

Now that we are aware of how "stubborn and willful" he is, we should look at the legislation he has passed during his time in office. Has it been appropriate? The Islamophobia laws, the trans laws, the speech laws, the pipeline laws, the laws to avoid prosecution for multinational firms. They are all laws that advance the agendas of small, aggressive activist groups at the expense of the common good. They are the odious result of identity politics - the rewarding of groups who delivered votes by furthering their agendas. In fact, if one looks at Trudeau's cabinet and his MPs, more can be called "activists" than can be called "politicians". The bottom line for his government has been that he does not govern for the common good of Canadians. He governs for a tribal version of Canada, where the most aggressive tribe makes the rules.

What about the liberal cabinet ministers that continue to support the so-called prime minister, you know, the Marc Garneau, et al? I think they should be added to the unethical cadre and get roasted in the msm too. To me, they are no better than Trudeau.

Comment

Really makes you wonder when Wilson Raybould and Philpott are two women much smarter than Freeland and Mckenna and yet Freeland and Mckenna support Trudeau and publicly support him...

It must be like Hillary Clinton that support Bill through all his indiscretions...

Weird women for sure...
      Last edited by bucket; Aug 17, 2019, 15:43.

Comment

What really erks me is how media can be bought off in Canada, probably polls are bought off too. We still see guys pounding their chests, saying, “I am a liberal”. Guess we will see, since I live in the middle of Ralph’s riding and saw 3 out of 4 Ralph lawn signs last election. Gonna be interesting to see who has the guts to put a lawn sign up, the way the West has been ostracized. Maybe those swimming pools will be surrounded by left-over Ralph signs.

Comment

almost (cough) cult like (cough) devotion

Comment

If the meaning of " judicial proceeding " in the wording of the law, 139 (1). Everyone who willfully attempts in any manor to obstruct, pervert or defeat the course of justice in a "judicial proceeding" is guilty of an indictable offense . . . . . . if this only applies to a case where charges have been laid and it is already before the courts, then the PMO is guilty of selfishness, intimidation and being corrupt.

However if it applies to the early stages of determining if charges should be laid by the Attorney General's office, in this case against SNC Lavalin, I would say someone should be charged as they are guilty of obstruction.

Remembering of course he goes to work wearing a white collar.

How do you interrupt the wording of this law?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              Really makes you wonder when Wilson Raybould and Philpott are two women much smarter than Freeland and Mckenna and yet Freeland and Mckenna support Trudeau and publicly support him...

It must be like Hillary Clinton that support Bill through all his indiscretions...

Weird women for sure...
              Where you been living....under a rock? Let me fix it for you....

"Really makes you wonder when Wilson Raybould and Philpott are two PEOPLEKIND much smarter than Freeland and Mckenna and yet Freeland and Mckenna support Trudeau and publicly support IT...

It must be like Hillary Clinton that support Bill through all IT'S indiscretions...

Weird PEOPLEKIND for sure..."

And to think, that's the kind of nonsense and stupidity some people will vote for...... God help Canada!
              We've become the laughing stock of the developed world.....and next, maybe the third world.

Comment

Some people take politics like religion and never change their vote in their life time.Just can not figure how that is possible.Even Bill Boyd got voted back in .

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                  Some people take politics like religion and never change their vote in their life time.Just can not figure how that is possible.Even Bill Boyd got voted back in .
                  Whats worse is what issues will vote for. I have always been one for take care of the economy, keep debt reasonable, keep opportunity pretty open for all and social safety nets backing it all. Be good stewards in other wards.

nope there are lot of people who are single issue voters and they don't give a damn the damage it does to other groups or regions. Canada is really about 4 different counties separated by a lot of rock and trees.

Comment

Yup just like hard core liberals . They will still vote for Peter Pan come fall .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Yup just like hard core liberals . They will still vote for Peter Pan come fall .
                      No actually liberals do adjust there vote.I have .Have you?

Comment

I haven't voted much in my life but was always a pretty middle of the road guy. To me Chretien looks like a star compared to Trudeau.

But what threw me right for good was all these groups who keep pushing the slippery slope when we give them some pandering. Remember how gay marriage used to be a thing. Well so some people want to hang with the same sex and get married, fine so what let them. Well that has morphed into LBGTQ and then want to teach it to my kids and then walk in a pride with your dick hanging out. That's even going so far as to now call it love is love opening the door to pedophilia.

There are dozen other similar issues like gun control, immigration, that are on the same path. Now I am firm right. No ground given on any issue that impinges my rights and the welfare of my livelihood and family.

Comment

Anyone who doesn't take their civic duty serious this fall and doesn't cast a ballot is voting for the status quo.
                          In my opinion, not voting will be a vote for Trudeau.
                          If you don't like the current guard or state of affairs, get out on election day and vote for change.

4 ****en years of that asshole and his band of misfits and "he's STILL just not ready",.....AND NEVER WILL BE!!!
                          Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 18, 2019, 08:34.

Comment

farma, actually if you know who is behind Trudeau, he is working out perfectly. He does is job extremely well. He wasnt hired to do the job you wanted him to do.

Our votes arent worth what they used to be with big money flowing in, MSM control, social media influence.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              farma, actually if you know who is behind Trudeau, he is working out perfectly. He does is job extremely well. He wasnt hired to do the job you wanted him to do.

Our votes arent worth what they used to be with big money flowing in, MSM control, social media influence.
                              aka....."useful Idiot".

I think I understand. It's far deeper than what you see on the surface.
                              But how can that moron and their policies appeal to any rationally thinking human being(Canadian)?

Edit in, maybe Canadians need to realize he was elected to work for them!

Let's make this Country whole again and respected on the world stage.
                              Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 18, 2019, 08:52.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.