• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go read Trudeau II

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at all the firsts that the Trudeau govt had. Trailing 3rd in polling like 2 months before an election and come from behind to take a majority. That would be like Singh being PM in 2 months. Unreal. A shit ton of foreign influenced money came into that campaign last minute courtesty of mr soros aided with facebook, google.

Trudeau is the first PM and govt to have never sat in opposition before becoming the elected govt. That means they have never been on committees before. This group is about as experienced as a high school debate club.

And then look at the attack on our country our economy pandering to groups that make up 1% of our population demonizing large groups, sending tons of cash into foreign black holes.

Ever heard of anything like that in our history? We might have had a stolen election here.
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 18, 2019, 08:59.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      aka....."useful Idiot".

Let's make this Country whole again and respected on the world stage.
      It is too late for that. The divisive policies of this mal-administration have cemented that, only a matter of time now.

I don't vote, my area is about the safest conservative seat in the country or province, my vote has no effect on the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Ever heard of anything like that in our history? We might have had a stolen election here.
        But let's instead concentrate all of our attentions and media on Trump. Can anyone say distract?

Realistically, I don't doubt that that many Canadians voted for him, the challenge was getting the out to vote.

Comment

I haven't voted much in my life but was always a pretty middle of the road guy. To me Chretien looks like a star compared to Trudeau.

But what threw me right for good was all these groups who keep pushing the slippery slope when we give them some pandering. Remember how gay marriage used to be a thing. Well so some people want to hang with the same sex and get married, fine so what let them. Well that has morphed into LBGTQ and then want to teach it to my kids and then walk in a pride with your dick hanging out. That's even going so far as to now call it love is love opening the door to pedophilia.

There are dozen other similar issues like gun control, immigration, that are on the same path. Now I am firm right. No ground given on any issue that impinges my rights and the welfare of my livelihood and family.
          just curious.Is there a party that you can vote for that stands for what you do?

Comment

Most would say NO, but need to compromise on some issues, look the other way, chose the least EVIL bunch?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              Most would say NO, but need to compromise on some issues, look the other way, chose the least EVIL bunch?
              That’s what this has become voting out people instead of voting in something that shows promise to actually do things.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                That’s what this has become voting out people instead of voting in something that shows promise to actually do things.
                And you wonder why none of the major parties talk about policy?

As a rule, Governments defeat themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  So why do you believe no one in politics has the same views as you?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                    just curious.Is there a party that you can vote for that stands for what you do?
                    I am half in the CPC and half in the PPC because I have a libertarian bent. I still fear that the CPC will pander to the UN and Quebec.

Comment

So why do you believe no one in politics has the same views as you?
                      Eastern Canada bias, all of them, too PC, shame....

Comment

No actually liberals do adjust there vote.I have .Have you?
                        Yup
                        If anyone votes for Trudeau in October they must be completely brain dead

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          Yup
                          If anyone votes for Trudeau in October they must be completely brain dead
                          kind of like everyone that voted for Bill Boyd.

Comment

kind of like everyone that voted for Bill Boyd.
                            Ya , there is no way he should have got in on his last term . Most , if not all on here will agree to that.
                            But Bill not ruining our nation , Peter Pan is ..... huge difference .

Comment

I was just thinking, is this the same Ralph Goodale who threw farmer’s in jail for selling their own grain? Seems they didn’t follow “the rule of law”. But JT did. Odd, very odd!

Comment

Look at all the firsts that the Trudeau govt had. Trailing 3rd in polling like 2 months before an election and come from behind to take a majority. That would be like Singh being PM in 2 months. Unreal. A shit ton of foreign influenced money came into that campaign last minute courtesty of mr soros aided with facebook, google.

Trudeau is the first PM and govt to have never sat in opposition before becoming the elected govt. That means they have never been on committees before. This group is about as experienced as a high school debate club.

And then look at the attack on our country our economy pandering to groups that make up 1% of our population demonizing large groups, sending tons of cash into foreign black holes.

He got in on one ticket, “the legalization of marijuana”, end of story ——- but will his “voters” show up to vote for him this time?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...