• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temperatures

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperatures

11 degrees right now...I wonder if there is anyone in the Ritchie Bro office today so I can get a premium date next spring...f u c k.

4 degrees warmer than me.

Comment

Don’t worry the markets will ignore it . Remember there is a huge surplus everywhere...... lol , just like the USDA reports .... crop will be huge and all in perfect shape regardless of weather and actual crop conditions.
      Local elevators have been nearly empty for a month..... where exactly is this huge carry over ???????

Comment

Was +5 here early morning lloydminster area. Next couple nights supposed to be about same. Hopefully warming if forecast holds.

Comment

Frost on windshields here this morning. Not on grass, very wet. Thermometers ranged from 1.1 to 2.1 at 6AM. Nearest weather station said zero.

Comment

13 here at lunch time and crazy cold wind. Where is summer Chucky?

I saw a tweet by Drew that said Russia had a frost in a large grain growing region a full month ahead of normal but naturally that means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
              13 here at lunch time and crazy cold wind. Where is summer Chucky?

I saw a tweet by Drew that said Russia had a frost in a large grain growing region a full month ahead of normal but naturally that means nothing.
              Nothing to worry about thats s just in Greenland Putin’s birthday present from trump. No crops of value there yet until we get more global warming.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Don’t worry the markets will ignore it . Remember there is a huge surplus everywhere...... lol , just like the USDA reports .... crop will be huge and all in perfect shape regardless of weather and actual crop conditions.
                Local elevators have been nearly empty for a month..... where exactly is this huge carry over ???????
                Not in our fn bins

Comment

Relax it will not freeze until Sept 15....crops will be awesome this year.

Comment

They finally changed forecast for overnight... not good ..

Looks like most northern sask is going to be chilly by morning
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 17, 2019, 16:29.

Comment

I m lining up Monday for my million cash advance man what a relief. It’s free money isn’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        I m lining up Monday for my million cash advance man what a relief. It’s free money isn’t it?
                        Actually I am going to do the same...also start up a dairy farm....I will be set from rags to riches.

Comment

Saskatoon 2 degrees colder than Regina but Assiniboia is 7 degrees, which is 3 degrees warmer than we are. Amazing difference.

Comment

Our weather station says 3°. But is high humidity and dewy. It would have to freeze the dew before anything else would get a touch of frost.

I wonder if it wouldn't be freezing if the air was drier. We had 2.75 inches of rain in two rains recently.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.