• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with the government?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with the government?

On occasion I need to deal with the various governments...who doesn't?
    I have always found my municipality is accessable and fairly responsive. The feds are actually not that bad although very slow. The Province? Completely useless!
    I have a problem federally...I call my MP...and he actually talks to me and tries his best to solve my problem. I call my MLA and he does nothing...in fact he never does anything!
    Recently I attended my local Rural Electrification Associations annual meeting. My MLA got up to give a speech...basically he told us that deregulation was completely a good thing and that we needed to get on board! When questioned on it he gave out a bunch of platitudes and drivel that didn't answer any questions. As soon as he was done talking he took off...never waited to hear about what the people thought or wanted!
    Unfortunately this bum will get elected again...after all he is a Tory?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...