Trudeau Broke Law

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Trudeau Broke Law

Aug 14, 2019 | 09:47 1 Well well I guess the entire Liberal outfit isn't corrupt, maybe some holdovers from Chretiens days. He was an angel compared to this group.

MSM gloss over in 3-2-1...

--------
Trudeau breached Conflict of Interest Act, says ethics commissioner

OTTAWA - The federal ethics watchdog says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau violated the Conflict of Interest Act by improperly pressuring former attorney general Jody Wilson-Raybould to halt the criminal prosecution of SNC-Lavalin.
Mario Dion says Trudeau's attempts to influence Wilson-Raybould on the matter contravened section 9 of the act, which prohibits public office holders from using their position to try to influence a decision that would improperly further the private interests of a third party.
He says there's little doubt that SNC-Lavalin's financial interests would have been furthered had Trudeau succeeded in convincing Wilson-Raybould to overturn a decision by the director of public prosecutions, who had refused to invite the Montreal engineering giant to negotiate a remediation agreement in order to avoid a criminal prosecution on fraud charges related to contracts in Libya.

Dion says Trudeau also improperly pushed Wilson-Raybould to consider partisan political interests in the matter, contrary to constitutional principles on prosecutorial independence and the rule of law.
Wilson-Raybould quit Trudeau's cabinet in February over the affair; friend and cabinet ally Jane Philpott resigned soon after.
Trudeau subsequently kicked both women out of the Liberal caucus; they are running for re-election as independent candidates.

• Aug 14, 2019 | 10:34 2 Gets better, Trudeau actually blocked the ethics commision investigation.

Name:  EB8ND9iWkAEiMpQ.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  126.2 KB Reply With Quote

• Aug 14, 2019 | 10:45 3 Unethical PM Turd, will receive even more votes from Quebec due to this report. Qbeckers will justify Trudeau's actions as protecting Quebec. In Qbeck, the means justify the end results. That all that matters in that corrupt province. More money, more jobs, more votes, more graft! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Aug 14, 2019 | 11:15 4 More dirt in the report. On top of all that, he is accused to twisting the arm of a former supreme court justice to intervene and overrule JWR when they already had two outside opionions. Double interference. Corrupt all the way to the rotten core. Reply With Quote

• Aug 14, 2019 | 11:26 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    More dirt in the report. On top of all that, he is accused to twisting the arm of a former supreme court justice to intervene and overrule JWR when they already had two outside opionions. Double interference. Corrupt all the way to the rotten core.
    It’s time he got punted out already , this protectionism of Quebec is killing the rest of Canada Reply With Quote

• Aug 14, 2019 | 11:47 6 Liking the timing of this release. A lot. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 14, 2019 | 11:57 7 I am surprised its coming from the old liberal guard right in his backyard. They didnt cover for him.

I think a secret message was sent from Kenny to Quebec. No more fing around. Skippy gets in again and we torpedoe this twisted experiment of a country. Message receieved. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Aug 14, 2019 | 12:12 8 I could leave Ontario and Quebec in a heartbeat.
    But I don't see any plausible scenario where that will happen.
    I'm not traveled or learned. But I can't see the current population majority ever voting for that.
    More believable but still unlikely, the premiers of AB and Sask pull Trump style heavy tactics on Ottawa. I doubt they are that radical.
    But yes, I would rather Kenney gain through belligerence and standing up instead of making deals with the old guard in Ottawa. Sadly, the latter more likely..
    Last edited by blackpowder; Aug 14, 2019 at 12:16.

• Aug 14, 2019 | 12:24 9 It is said that Devine was quite forceful with the feds..

My guess Kenney isn't making deals ....he telling them where the money actually comes from in this country....

Moe and Wall should have been more forceful to begin with....

As I get older I don't find the time for guys like Trudeau's age and agenda....they are dense....maybe some of you have noticed...
    Last edited by bucket; Aug 14, 2019 at 12:26.
  • 2 Likes

• Aug 14, 2019 | 12:46 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Liking the timing of this release. A lot.
    From a timing perspective I think the Liberal's are much happier with now as opposed to a month from now. It is the middle of summer and just over 2 months from the election. No doubt they are hoping Canadians will forget again by then. Personally quite surprised that the Liberal appointed ethics commissioner came to this conclusion. Looks good on Justin Trudeau, I am certainly not a fan!!!!!! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 14, 2019 | 12:51 11 I wonder if the Russians are behind this 😂😂😂😂 Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• AllisWD45's Avatar Aug 14, 2019 | 13:00 12 Its Trumps fault without a doubt. Poor Skippy the are starting to pile on. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Aug 14, 2019 | 13:08 13 When the PMO read the law about obstructing justice this is maybe how they interpreted the law,

139 [1] Everyone, except us, who willfully attempts in any manor to obstruct, pervert or defeat the course of justice in a judicial proceeding is guilty of a indictable offense and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• fjlip's Avatar Aug 14, 2019 | 13:16 14 WE ALL EXPERIENCED IT DIFFERENTLY!
    F*ing POS all of them! Get popcorn, enjoy, could get real interesting!!!!! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 14, 2019 | 13:20 15
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    I could leave Ontario and Quebec in a heartbeat.
    I'm not traveled or learned. But I can't see the current population majority ever voting for that.
    More believable but still unlikely, the premiers of AB and Sask pull Trump style heavy tactics on Ottawa. I doubt they are that radical.
    But yes, I would rather Kenney gain through belligerence and standing up instead of making deals with the old guard in Ottawa. Sadly, the latter more likely..
    A realistic assessment I think blackpowder. Reply With Quote
    Aug 14, 2019 | 13:39 16
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    I wonder if the Russians are behind this 😂😂😂😂
    It could be they like puppets and dipsticks!
    Any of our leaders like going to Russia and peeing on prostitutes? Get filmed doing it and then come and say you know people be careful when you travel in hotel rooms they can tape you it’s nasty stuff. Lol. Reply With Quote
    Aug 14, 2019 | 14:55 17
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    It could be they like puppets and dipsticks!
    Any of our leaders like going to Russia and peeing on prostitutes? Get filmed doing it and then come and say you know people be careful when you travel in hotel rooms they can tape you it’s nasty stuff. Lol.
    cmon wheel get a grip. 2 years was spent investigating that dossier and there was nothing there. Your TDS is deep.

Let the americans focus on trump, you should be very worried about what goes on under your nose here in Canada. Reply With Quote
    Aug 14, 2019 | 14:58 18
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    I could leave Ontario and Quebec in a heartbeat.
    The population of Canada doesn't need to vote for anything. Only the population of Alberta needs 50+1%. Little thing called the Clarity Act brought to you last time Quebec tried it.

Do you think the people of Alberta are going to toil away like mad and watch half of their income siphoned off to Quebec. Albertans will not stand for it. Period. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• SASKFARMER's Avatar Aug 14, 2019 | 15:36 19 If he is elected the people of canada have gone insane. Alberta and sask will leave and You’ll need a passport to visit

• 1 Like

• Aug 14, 2019 | 15:52 20
    The population of Canada doesn't need to vote for anything. Only the population of Alberta needs 50+1%. Little thing called the Clarity Act brought to you last time Quebec tried it.

Do you think the people of Alberta are going to toil away like mad and watch half of their income siphoned off to Quebec. Albertans will not stand for it. Period.
    Not for a f$&ken minute Reply With Quote
    Aug 14, 2019 | 15:52 21
    cmon wheel get a grip. 2 years was spent investigating that dossier and there was nothing there. Your TDS is deep.

Let the americans focus on trump, you should be very worried about what goes on under your nose here in Canada.
    What was investigated? You mean Boris never left rhe note in the hotel room saying we gotcha You now Comrad of Soviet Union now you leesten to Vladimeer Lol

Yes I m very worried about what goes on here but you need to worry as much about the lunatic there. If he wasn’t *** around canola would be 11 bucks

Also where is our canola groups confronting the issue of crush margins??? And is our canola getting to China via other countries if so somebody is screwing us dearly. But let’s vote in the group that got rid of all the monitoring mechanisms for that. Lol
    Last edited by the big wheel; Aug 14, 2019 at 23:58.
    Aug 14, 2019 | 16:02 22 The PM says he won't apologize for standing up for Canadian jobs after the ethics commissioner said he broke the rules.

Using that logic a person who runs a red light and gets pulled over could argue that they are only trying to improve oncoming drivers alertness and crash avoidance skills. How dare you penalize someone for wanting to improve the safety of Canadians and their families, shame on you for even pulling me over.

I feel some of the people that makeup the PMO were often picked last at school sports. Reply With Quote

• Aug 14, 2019 | 16:24 23 Now to keep this fresh in the media Jody Wilson-Raybould needs to claim wrongful dismissal! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Aug 14, 2019 | 16:48 24 IMPEACH TRUDOPE......Obstruction of JUSTICE AND COLLUSION!! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Aug 14, 2019 | 19:43 25

Do you think the people of Alberta are going to toil away like mad and watch half of their income siphoned off to Quebec. Albertans will not stand for it. Period.
    I would so like for this scenario to play out. But I think you sadly misread the voting demographic even in Alberta.
    And the motives of the politicians. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 14, 2019 | 21:10 26 Commissioner Mario Dion Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 15, 2019 | 08:46 27 Trudeau and cabal now under active RCMP investigation. No PM has ever personally broke the law before. No PM has ever been under criminal investigation before especially during an election cycle.

Who knows if our keystone cops can deliver when needed. They are probably too busy carrying luggage.

RCMP looking at SNC-Lavalin affair 'carefully,' promise to take actions 'as required' Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 15, 2019 | 09:34 28 I heard the PM say "lesson learned". Can Canada afford to keep teaching this guy? Just not ready and never will be. Reply With Quote
    Aug 15, 2019 | 09:41 29
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoggie View Post
    I heard the PM say "lesson learned". Can Canada afford to keep teaching this guy? Just not ready and never will be.
    If the country was being managed right it might be something forgivable but its just another serious entry in his string of failures and botched management.

And technically Trudeau continues to obstruct justice. He was requested to allow witnesses speak to the commissioner in confidence and denied that request. He is still denying it today and continues. His crime is ongoing and its more serious obstruction than trump ever came close to. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 15, 2019 | 10:30 30 Oh sorry....just heard it again. It was "lessons TO BE learned". So even more so - can Canada afford to spend the time TEACHING this guy? Reply With Quote