• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water management in Sask.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water management in Sask.

Grant Devine government went for huge projects with the Raferty Alameda Dams For sure will be that government's legacy.Current Moe government has no interest in exploring new mega water projects.Seems our provincial government is acting as a federal opposition party and not a governing party of a province.Water management in Saskatchewan should be a high priority in this province.Farmers know the benefits of controlling the water on their own land to get the most of it.why would provincial government not want to do more water control in the province?

Originally posted by newguy View Post
    Grant Devine government went for huge projects with the Raferty Alameda Dams For sure will be that government's legacy.Current Moe government has no interest in exploring new mega water projects.Seems our provincial government is acting as a federal opposition party and not a governing party of a province.Water management in Saskatchewan should be a high priority in this province.Farmers know the benefits of controlling the water on their own land to get the most of it.why would provincial government not want to do more water control in the province?
    There is some real dummies on the water file in this province....its so bad I hope Moose Jaw gets flooded in the near future so I can say I told you so...and it will because of the plan they will accept from DU.....the incompetence of people not understanding what the PFRA did decades ago is just mind boggling....

What RITZ did with the PFRA is just embarrassing as farmer that looks at the projects they did decades ago...real engineering....gates and valves in cement structures....not tinfoil culverts and wood stop logs like DU have wash out regularly...
    Last edited by bucket; Aug 13, 2019, 08:07.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      There is some real dummies on the water file in this province....its so bad I hope Moose Jaw gets flooded in the near future so I can say I told you so...and it will because of the plan they will accept from DU.....the incompetence of people not understanding what the PFRA did decades ago is just mind boggling....

What RITZ did with the PFRA is just embarrassing as farmer that looks at the projects they did decades ago...real engineering....gates and valves in cement structures....not tinfoil culverts and wood stop logs like DU have wash out regularly...
      What do you mean no water plan some were made millionaires on the irrigation projects with Chinese money.

Comment

First off people can do drainage without approvals....thats retarded that a contractor can operate without a permit and say its on the farmer...and when a complaint is made WSA talks to farmer not the guy that is pointing out its an unapproved project and they just let him finish it....

Then there is Ducks Unlimited that wants to put things to a fill and spill so it need no monitoring....PFRA had control structures that worked and now they want to do away with them...really really stupid people ...

And why do we need SASKWATER,,Water Security Agency, and Watershed authorities???

Why can't it be under one regulator....

I went to Moose Jaw and they sent me upstairs and the people upstairs wanted to send me back downstairs...What the hell is wrong with you people was my response...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.