• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun Fact of the day ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Fact of the day ...

Not much of a cut and paste guy but found this on Bloomberg ..... most of us have known this for many years ...
    https://www.bloomberg.com/features/richest-families-in-the-world/

Yet in the mean time “climate emergency” now is set up to extract even more money from the middle class who is already mirrored in debt .
    Meanwhile, as pointed out by many others on here before, most of these rich families are huge supporters of the climate scam .... does the nickel drop drop yet for some of you dense hard core climate change , climate emergency, global warming zombies ???
    The wealthy elite are simply laughing as this scam puts even more wealth in their pockets. They will continue their lifestyle, mega Manson’s , private jets , fly all over the world on a whim , burn more carbon than ever before , have a massive carbon footprint...... but shake their finger at the middle class , drain their pockets , and guilt them into believing it’s their fault by the use of Hollywood and paid off Media.....
    anyone who can’t see this is incredibly gullible, stoned , or in on the whole scam.

So I take it you are in favor of the 1% owning 92% of the wealth in the world,or just a wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
      So I take it you are in favor of the 1% owning 92% of the wealth in the world,or just a wannabe.
      Say what ???
      Anyone who supports climate change agenda absolutely is , I am the furthest from that .

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
        You obviously missed the entire point of the post, Which is that the climate scam is just another means of transferring wealth from the poor and working class to the elite hypocrites.

And it is worth noting that virtually every Canadian Farmer would fall in that top one percent. I net worth of only $770,000 put you in the top 1% worldwide. That is the cost of a new combine

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          You obviously missed the entire point of the post, Which is that the climate scam is just another means of transferring wealth from the poor and working class to the elite hypocrites.

And it is worth noting that virtually every Canadian Farmer would fall in that top one percent. I net worth of only $770,000 put you in the top 1% worldwide. That is the cost of a new combine
          It’s the top .05% that as horse pointed out is the group that controls everything.
          Anyone below that is about to be stripped of all its wealth so we can all be equally poor as per UN doctrine, thus easily controlled .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...