Epstein Dead

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Epstein Dead

Aug 11, 2019 | 09:45 31
Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
Orange man bad, yup we got you agstar.

Epstein didn't have a great life and then ruined it. He was set up as the instrument to create this pedo network for the higher elite and allowed blackmailed control over politicians, MSM, Hollywood.

Why would the richest and most famous people in the world need to prey on 13 yr old kids. They could have any woman or man of age on the planet but they chose kids for some reason. Its darker than you think.
Set up? He did the setting up how do you think he amassed his wealth?
Blackmail, extortion, and insider trading. The piper always gets paid. He was a dead man as soon as he was sent to jail, the elite were never going to let him spill the beans. Reply With Quote
Aug 11, 2019 | 20:11 32 Surprise surprise, cell security camera off line during the suicide. Autopsy inconclusive awaiting other information.

Let me guess tomorrow all the court docs and evidence will dissappear.

Name:  EBvCR4uWsAARzUA.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  74.3 KB Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Aug 11, 2019 | 20:30 33 Crazy sh*t all over twitter...
1. Cameras did not capture Epstein's death.
2. Cellmate moved out of cell prior to his death.
3. Epstein was take off of suicide watch.
4. Guards did not check on him.

When on SUICIDE WATCH you are left alone with TISSUE

You can’t hang your self with TISSUE

Reports say he was released from SuicideWatch on SATURDAY

So the Psychiatrist came in on the wknd to release him?

Broken Cameras

1. Jeffrey Epstein was being held in the SAME prison that held the 1993 World Trade Center bomber AND El Chapo. It's supposed to be tougher security than Guantanamo Bay.

2. This corpse doesn't look like him.
(link: http://bit.ly/33snWlu)
bit.ly/33snWlu

The guards must have been cashing checks, or picking up cash to turn their backs and look the other way. #FollowTheMoney These are powerful, mega rich people accused of using children for their fantasies. It’s disgusting! Make them pay! #EpsteinSuicideCoverUp

The FBI has been tasked with covering up Epstein's so-called suicide.

They will release a report of their findings when they feel like it.

#EpsteinMurder #EpsteinSuicideCoverUp #ClintonBodyCountName:  EBqL3zuUwAEDvMv.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  15.6 KBName:  EBqL3zuUwAEDvMv.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  15.6 KB Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • helmsdale's Avatar Aug 11, 2019 | 21:40 34 Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 07:41 35 Why do some of you focus only on Epstein's alleged relationship with Clinton when it is common knowledge Epstein also hung out with Donald Trump?

    If you want to believe wild conspiracy theories, why would Clinton be any more likely to be involved in the Epstein's death than Trump who currently has more levers of power?

    The internet has now replaced the National Enquirer for wacky news and some of you jump at every chance to believe this crap and make it a partisan issue! LMAO!

    Lets just dumb down at every chance folks. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 07:49 36
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Why do some of you focus only on Epstein's alleged relationship with Clinton when it is common knowledge Epstein also hung out with Donald Trump?

    If you want to believe wild conspiracy theories, why would Clinton be any more likely to be involved in the Epstein's death than Trump who currently has more levers of power?

    The internet has now replaced the National Enquirer for wacky news and some of you jump at every chance to believe this crap and make it a partisan issue! LMAO!

    Lets just dumb down at every chance folks.
    Lol. Pot meet kettle. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 08:03 37 I knew it wouldnt be long before chuck pipes in with some illogical nonsense.

    Name a trump associate who has died under mysterious circustances? Well there are almost 50 of them for the Clintons including some suicides with gunshot to the back of the head.

    Trump was exonerated in the documents - read the case file just unsealed.

    Trumps biggest accomplishment will be simply keeping Clinton from ever getting near the presidency because Billy Boy and Epstein would be having a hay day raping and pillaging if she had won. None of this would have seen the light of day without Trump. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Aug 12, 2019 | 08:46 38 A list....Name:  EBnN6YIU8AI0B1j.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  93.7 KB Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 08:49 39 There is a shooter on the grassy knoll! Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 09:02 40
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    There is a shooter on the grassy knoll!
    Funny you should say that because the coroner brought in to assist with the autopsy on Epstein is the same one who was involved in JFKs murder and the subsequent Warren investigation. Involved in OJ trial. Guy is like 90yrs old.

    You cant make this up.

    Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson also noted that Epstein’s representatives have hired celebrity pathologist Michael Baden to conduct an independent autopsy and they were allowed to observe the autopsy. Baden, who served as the city’s chief medical examiner in the late 1970s, has made a career investigating high-profile deaths, including those of Michael Brown, who was killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, and former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez. Baden also testified at the murder trials of O.J. Simpson and Phil Spector.
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 12, 2019 at 09:05.
    Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 10:58 41 If you are looking for a little red pill action....you dont even know they evil underbelly of our society.


    Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 11:43 42 Keep going Jazz . People with far left brains hate the truth . The get .....


    😂😂 Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 12:28 43 We have been distracted. The greatest global emergency isnt climate change, terrorism, white nationalism. It isnt even socialism, capitalism, islam or whatever dog whistle topic the MSM like to spew. Its the crimes against our children in terms of sex assault, trafficing, abuse, murder and I even include abortion in that.

    Any society that cant or wont protect its most innocent is doomed. On top of that we are raising millions upon millions of damaged people from these experiences. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 12, 2019 | 13:24 44 Then explain why pro family, get tough on crime, Republicans and Trump recently supported Republican Judge Roy Moore in the mid terms? An alleged child rapist and pedophile? Thank goodness he lost.

    But Jazz you continue to think Trump is the greatest! Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 13:24 45 Jazz for **** sake Who had the most to lose? Yes it was Trump
    Epstein and Trump were good friends
    Stay OFF FAUX news
    If you want to swallow Bullshit subscribe to the National Enquirer Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 13:38 46
    Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    Jazz for **** sake Who had the most to lose? Yes it was Trump
    Epstein and Trump were good friends
    Stay OFF FAUX news
    If you want to swallow Bullshit subscribe to the National Enquirer
    Let us know when Trump has made 27 trips to pedo island 🌴 ...

    Or continue listening to the left leaning paid off CNN , MSNBC and or CBC reporting 👍👍 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 12, 2019 | 14:22 47 Trump used his own transportation.
    The island isn’t the only place this awful stuff happened. What do you call a father that has his hands up his daughters skirt and proclaims to the world what a nice ass she has he’d like to date her. Lol a Republican hero I guess. Lol

    Epstein wasn’t the only pedophile trump chummed around with either.

    Everyone couldn’t believe William Barr was selected ag now we know why. The guy who helped get Epstein off gets a promotion by trump? Speaks volumes.

    Oh Russia if you hear this can you please snuff out Epstein so it doesn’t become an election issue for me. If Epstein was only going to speak about Clinton trump would have babysat him himself to keep him alive. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 16:13 48 So Epstien was minding his own business not even on the public radar and Trump decided to arrest him, expose him, release a bunch of documents and then snuff him out in jail. Right. Gotcha. Lefty logic at its best.

    Epstein was in custody for a month. He could have rolled on Trump any time. His associate is still at large, she could do the same. The dozens of other people who flew there could go in a press conference tomorrow and tell the MSM they saw trump there raping kids like an animal. Any of that happened? Right.

    The FBI are raiding the island as we speak so any evidence the leader of the free world was there should come out right away. I can wait.....
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 12, 2019 at 16:17.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 12, 2019 | 16:45 49 Jazz, " Its the crimes against our children in terms of sex assault, trafficing, abuse, murder and I even include abortion in that."

    One thing you forgot in that list Jazz, is the exposure of the children to propaganda and indoctrination throughout the school system,,, re-education from the values their parents have tried to instill in them, to radical liberalism, social guilt, culture guilt, white guilt/white privilege and alt-left tyrannicalism.
    Climate guilt, environmental guilt, gender guilt, and I'll mention again, white guilt, culture guilt, and of course guilt of success. Reply With Quote

  • Aug 12, 2019 | 18:06 50
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    So Epstien was minding his own business not even on the public radar and Trump decided to arrest him, expose him, release a bunch of documents and then snuff him out in jail. Right. Gotcha. Lefty logic at its best.

    Epstein was in custody for a month. He could have rolled on Trump any time. His associate is still at large, she could do the same. The dozens of other people who flew there could go in a press conference tomorrow and tell the MSM they saw trump there raping kids like an animal. Any of that happened? Right.

    The FBI are raiding the island as we speak so any evidence the leader of the free world was there should come out right away. I can wait.....
    Quite certain it went something like I want a pardon and I want Barr to handle this and trump as dumb as he is figured out a pardon wouldn’t look too good for re election.

    Epstein minding his own business not on the radar? Lmao are you kidding? This was all coming back trump or no trump.

    None of the people guilty there are going to squeal on the other until they start falling. No one that wants to live will squeal on trump. No one will be watching his KGB friends. They snuffed a high profile guy like that right in front so everyone could see no body is safe.

    It came out today trump and Epstein back and forth multiple times multiple trips Florida and in New York.
    Mara Lago was a pickup point for girls for Epstein.

    With Barr involved yes no evidence for trump may come out. Barr has such a conflict of interest why doesn’t he exclude himself? Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 12, 2019 | 18:40 51 The human race....ya, evolved and civilized! The males in the animal kingdom is more "humane" to the females of their species.

    Ya, that scum thinks it's ok to supposed "consenting" minor prostitution.

    The women and girls preyed upon for prostitution usually have deeper personal, social and economic problems that make them prone and vulnerable to abuse by pimps and johns. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 19:06 52 Wheel when the red pill is eventually given to you its going to taste pretty bitter because you are totally barking up the wrong tree.

    The DOJ are reporting that troves of tapes, vids, diaries, pics and other blackmail have been recovered from his NY apt. FBI are on the ground on the island. If any clear cut evidence of Trumps involvement with this guy comes other than being an aquaintance in wealthy circles, I will issue a full retraction and apology to the forum. Lets see the evidence or you wont beleive that either? Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 20:43 53
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Wheel when the red pill is eventually given to you its going to taste pretty bitter because you are totally barking up the wrong tree.

    The DOJ are reporting that troves of tapes, vids, diaries, pics and other blackmail have been recovered from his NY apt. FBI are on the ground on the island. If any clear cut evidence of Trumps involvement with this guy comes other than being an aquaintance in wealthy circles, I will issue a full retraction and apology to the forum. Lets see the evidence or you wont beleive that either?
    If its against libtard lefties you wont ever see it Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 12, 2019 | 21:04 54
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Wheel when the red pill is eventually given to you its going to taste pretty bitter because you are totally barking up the wrong tree.

    The DOJ are reporting that troves of tapes, vids, diaries, pics and other blackmail have been recovered from his NY apt. FBI are on the ground on the island. If any clear cut evidence of Trumps involvement with this guy comes other than being an aquaintance in wealthy circles, I will issue a full retraction and apology to the forum. Lets see the evidence or you wont beleive that either?
    My God open up your mind to see more than what your dreaming about. I don’t think Epstein targeted his clients to be only lefties or libtards as you call it. Did he have a questionnaire are you a lefty if so I ll arrange a young girl for you if not then sorry I can’t. Lol.
    This big discovery of yours that it was only Democrat’s or liberals doing this so you can justify having a closed mind politically isn’t going to happen. Lol.
    Everyone in the rich and famous circles knew this shit was happenning yes or no?
    Anyone associated with the loser therefore at best knew they were associating with a loser yes or no?
    Clinton, trump etc were associating with him yes or no?
    Mind you in those days trump liked clinton because he was buying him off and was a democrat. Lol. True or false.
    Would you request an exclusive calendar party for minors potential models with a known pedophile? Would you expect it would be an up and up kinda party? Lol.
    Holy cow your going to need lots of different coloured pills if you ever brighten up enough to understand what the facts are right in front of you. Lol Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 12, 2019 | 21:20 55 Are you guys ****en nuts? Politicizing this issue? Focus on the real problem? Reply With Quote

  • farmaholic's Avatar Aug 12, 2019 | 21:28 56 Name:  2170736370_cd099bb6ff.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  59.3 KB

    No one has more skeletons in their closet than people in the public eye.
    And the only reason that is, is because everyone is looking in them!
    But I would never argue that some people have more than others. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 21:34 57 like i said , anyone doing it needs to be shot and pissed on , no exceptions
    don't give a f#$k what their politics are , including the men at the top Reply With Quote

  • Aug 12, 2019 | 21:39 58
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    My God open up your mind to see more than what your dreaming about. I don’t think Epstein targeted his clients to be only lefties or libtards as you call it. Did he have a questionnaire are you a lefty if so I ll arrange a young girl for you if not then sorry I can’t. Lol.
    This big discovery of yours that it was only Democrat’s or liberals doing this so you can justify having a closed mind politically isn’t going to happen. Lol.
    Everyone in the rich and famous circles knew this shit was happenning yes or no?
    Anyone associated with the loser therefore at best knew they were associating with a loser yes or no?
    Clinton, trump etc were associating with him yes or no?
    Mind you in those days trump liked clinton because he was buying him off and was a democrat. Lol. True or false.
    Would you request an exclusive calendar party for minors potential models with a known pedophile? Would you expect it would be an up and up kinda party? Lol.
    Holy cow your going to need lots of different coloured pills if you ever brighten up enough to understand what the facts are right in front of you. Lol
    I never said left or right, I said Trump was nothing but a casual acquaintance of the guy in wealthy NY circles and its his executive order from 2018 that kicked off the pedo round up. Trump is the very reason this came to light. Had Hillary been in there, it would have been buried forever.

    I don't care the political affiliation of anyone involved nor their status. Anyone and I mean anyone involved or complicit should be punished to the full extent of the law. Trump had never been to the island or even Epstein's NY or FL homes where the incidents took place. He has far less dirt on him in this than the Clintons do.

    If there is documented evidence which Epstein supposedly has, then a sitting president pedophile would be first on the list wouldn't it? That should be exposed within mere weeks wouldn't you say? lets wait.
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 12, 2019 at 21:42.
    Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 23:34 59 I think the investigations will put the spotlight on those involved. I know that a lot of money can cover up a lot of crap, but this one is too dirty. Democrats are gonna dig hard to get Republicans, and so on. Unless you think both will cover for each other. I think it’s too dirty for anyone to hide.
    Wait and see. Not gonna hang anyone without proof. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2019 | 23:40 60 Will be interesting to see how this all plays out .
    But agree with all others , anyone involved should be tarred and feathered and thrown in a black hole 🕳.
    Or just “commit suicide” under the most intensive watch system in prison 🤥 Reply With Quote