• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ouch... Little early even for the Peace Region...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch... Little early even for the Peace Region...

Cold spot in Alberta: -0.4 °C31.3 °F Peoria
    High Level 1

Cash advance will fix that up!!!

Comment

Now I know how to make rain. We brought Garth Brooks to Regina, the rain started at concert-time and it has been raining off and on all night. There is 1.1 inches in the rain gauge this morning.

Comment

Minus 1 at my place.

Comment

Louis Dryfus
          Box 544 Rycroft, AB T0H 3A0
          (780) 765-3707​

Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm

Directions ​​

Currently:
          1.6°C
          High: 16.1°C
          Low: -1.1°C

Comment

Where is Chuck? Don't leave us hanging, after all your hard work Convincing us about the perils of catastrophic global warming, Don't let the deniers win with actual measured data, Eat a cut and paste proving that this is the result of global warming ASAP. We need constant reassurances against this onslaught of deniers and their fake news.
            What do the models say? Remodels see it couldn't possibly get that cold , and that it's the observations which are obviously wrong. That would be reassuring news.
            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 10, 2019, 09:52.

Comment

WARM or even warmer = life, COLD or COLDER which all climate scaremongers want= DEATH!

with this sickening COLD summer just ask if the person wants it COLDER...then vote Lieberal or greenies...

Comment

Comment

Min read about 3.5C, solid thick fog at 5am should have helped...

Comment

Let’s face it the crop got a bit smaller after last night we all know when it hovers around that area of temp and crop is so immature that some places low will get hit. And take a look at what’s needed yet for this crop to move along.
                    Most of mine is shitty and late. At least if it was shitty and I could get it done and over with would be better.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...