for beef guys

Commodity Marketing

Tools

for beef guys

Aug 8, 2019 | 16:07 1 weres canada in the scheme of things??

Name:  Capturebeef.JPG
Views: 856
Size:  32.7 KB Reply With Quote
Aug 8, 2019 | 17:03 2 Maybe you haven't seen the libtard Trudeau in action....maybe someone will post a video of some of his accomplishments of a dancing fool in India and paper drink box thingy...

Then a bunch of his ministers want to tell other countries how to treat its people by tweets...

These are people that have never held a real job before they were elected ...

To be fair ....the current conservative leader is no different...

Where is Canada....at the children's table.... Reply With Quote

  • Aug 8, 2019 | 17:31 3 Don't worry. News this hour is UN wants to abolish all meat production around the world. Wait until boy wonder runs with it. We can all become grain farmers and slit each other's throats for 50 cent wheat. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 8, 2019 | 18:05 4
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    weres canada in the scheme of things??

    Name:  Capturebeef.JPG
Views: 856
Size:  32.7 KB
    Only country that may have a quality product that can be compared to Canada is the United States.Even the US corn fed stuff is not as good.Wonder how the States imports have been? Reply With Quote
    Aug 8, 2019 | 18:10 5
    Quote Originally Posted by 15444 View Post
    Don't worry. News this hour is UN wants to abolish all meat production around the world. Wait until boy wonder runs with it. We can all become grain farmers and slit each other's throats for 50 cent wheat.
    As much as this could happen so could the UN being abolished. There’s a 50/50 chance of that happening. If it and the IOC went the way of the dodo would be truly be draining the swamp. Reply With Quote
    Aug 8, 2019 | 18:22 6
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Only country that may have a quality product that can be compared to Canada is the United States.Even the US corn fed stuff is not as good.Wonder how the States imports have been?
    Quality don’t mean sh.. when you irritate all the largest trade partners in the world . Hello 👋 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 8, 2019 | 18:24 7 We produce some of the highest quality wheat , barley, oats , peas , lentils in the world as well . When you have no one left to sell to it don’t matter Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 8, 2019 | 18:44 8 The UN wants us to quit growing beef and go to plant based diets.....for the environment....and who has calculated the environmental cost to process plant based diets to fake meat????

    Maybe the dairy industry is in for another big payment ....to quit the cows....

    Meanwhile the cattle producer is just an annoyance that should be eliminated... Reply With Quote
    Aug 8, 2019 | 18:47 9
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    The UN wants us to quit growing beef and go to plant based diets.....for the environment....and who has calculated the environmental cost to process plant based diets to fake meat????

    Maybe the dairy industry is in for another big payment ....to quit the cows....

    Meanwhile the cattle producer is just an annoyance that should be eliminated...
    It’s just another attack on what they consider “Big Ag”
    No different than the relentless attacks on “Big Oil”
    The same group , different tune Reply With Quote

  • Aug 8, 2019 | 20:18 10 It tells me the Chinese like to shop around for their beef Mallee. Looking at historic figures Australia would be the biggest supplier as recently as 2015 yet showed this big increase in 2018 to be 4th largest supplier. Canada of course was out of the Chinese market until 2011 due to BSE but was the 6th biggest supplier by 2015 then dropped off again. Comparing January to June exports in 2018 to 2019 our exports actually rose 300% this year but only at @11,300 tonnes. Reply With Quote
    Aug 8, 2019 | 20:20 11
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    weres canada in the scheme of things??

    Name:  Capturebeef.JPG
Views: 856
Size:  32.7 KB
    A long way down the list

    In June Canada exports were shut down. Reply With Quote
    Aug 8, 2019 | 20:33 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    Maybe you haven't seen the libtard Trudeau in action....maybe someone will post a video of some of his accomplishments of a dancing fool in India and paper drink box thingy...

    Then a bunch of his ministers want to tell other countries how to treat its people by tweets...

    These are people that have never held a real job before they were elected ...

    To be fair ....the current conservative leader is no different...

    Where is Canada....at the children's table....
    Everyone , and i mean everyone , needs to watch the water box thingy video, and then watch it again , to really appreciate what were dealing with here Reply With Quote

  • Aug 8, 2019 | 20:37 13 People wonder why I swear....


    The other day Andrew Scheer was criticized for the way he was shaking hands....Maybe he should have been grabbing arses instead ...then saying he experienced it differently...

    This country is so messed up with a leader like Trudeau and the media ...its not funny anymore.... Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 8, 2019 | 21:50 14 Bucket,

    This is what happens when food, shelter and clothing are no longer priorities, probably a symptom of an affluent society that lost touch with reality and the necessities of life. Survival is taken for granted by some people in the world. Reply With Quote
    Aug 8, 2019 | 22:09 15
    Quote Originally Posted by 15444 View Post
    Don't worry. News this hour is UN wants to abolish all meat production around the world. Wait until boy wonder runs with it. We can all become grain farmers and slit each other's throats for 50 cent wheat.
    Trudope or the unicorns fairies from the UN will never get my guns or my porterhouse, sirloin or roast beef. God Bless the Cowboys in Canada. Best beef in the World! Period! Reply With Quote

  • Aug 8, 2019 | 22:13 16
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    Bucket,

    This is what happens when food, shelter and clothing are no longer priorities, probably a symptom of an affluent society that lost touch with reality and the necessities of life. Survival is taken for granted by some people in the world.
    It's a different world out there for sure. Had the misfortune to spend a few hours in a Brandon shopping mall last week. Lots of overweight people, young and old, waddling around just looking for something to spend their money on. Whole stores that contained nothing I would ever use or desire.
    Weird - then I returned to my hermit life, it's like we are on different planets. Reply With Quote

  • LEP
    Aug 8, 2019 | 22:24 17
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    It's a different world out there for sure. Had the misfortune to spend a few hours in a Brandon shopping mall last week. Lots of overweight people, young and old, waddling around just looking for something to spend their money on. Whole stores that contained nothing I would ever use or desire.
    Weird - then I returned to my hermit life, it's like we are on different planets.
    What you skipped going to Peavey Mart and Princess Auto? Reply With Quote
    GDR
    Aug 8, 2019 | 22:28 18
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    It's a different world out there for sure. Had the misfortune to spend a few hours in a Brandon shopping mall last week. Lots of overweight people, young and old, waddling around just looking for something to spend their money on. Whole stores that contained nothing I would ever use or desire.
    Weird - then I returned to my hermit life, it's like we are on different planets.
    I end up at the mall a couple times a year too. I enjoy watching people, I shouldnt judge by appearances I know but It is a single digit percentage of people that I consider normal.... like me. So i guess that makes me abnormal? So many overweight, lots just look like they couldnt tie their shoes, lots so covered in ink and piercings you aren't sure what you're looking at, lots that are LGBTQ whatever and making sure they look the part. Just wow, I'm sure they all look at me and wonder wtf is he about too. Definately appreciate the friends and neighbors I got! Reply With Quote

  • Aug 8, 2019 | 22:46 19
    Quote Originally Posted by GDR View Post
    I end up at the mall a couple times a year too. I enjoy watching people, I shouldnt judge by appearances I know but It is a single digit percentage of people that I consider normal.... like me. So i guess that makes me abnormal? So many overweight, lots just look like they couldnt tie their shoes, lots so covered in ink and piercings you aren't sure what you're looking at, lots that are LGBTQ whatever and making sure they look the part. Just wow, I'm sure they all look at me and wonder wtf is he about too. Definately appreciate the friends and neighbors I got!
    Shite! Go to the midway at your local fair or Walmart after dark. There’s an element out there you never knew existed. Reply With Quote
    Aug 9, 2019 | 03:24 20
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Shite! Go to the midway at your local fair or Walmart after dark. There’s an element out there you never knew existed.
    Have a chick who works in ou shearing she’d known her since she was 14 late 30s now recovering ice user hasn’t had it for 5 years.

    Asked her were do you get it in our local town some sort of a subculture she sort of slapped me around a bit and said Peter what planet are you on? After dark car parks at bars supermarkets public toilets.

    Like WR said I never know it exists Reply With Quote
    Aug 9, 2019 | 06:36 21 You'd be tempted to say its strange "how the other half (of society) lives" but it's much of the other 98%. White, middle aged guys stopping in at what we consider a farm supply town in the heart of farm country. Yet when we stop and look the vast majority of the population there does not reflect us, our values or our way of life. Then you think about wider society encompassing the large cities of the country and you realise how fringe we, and our views are, to mainstream society. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 9, 2019 | 16:32 22
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    You'd be tempted to say its strange "how the other half (of society) lives" but it's much of the other 98%. White, middle aged guys stopping in at what we consider a farm supply town in the heart of farm country. Yet when we stop and look the vast majority of the population there does not reflect us, our values or our way of life. Then you think about wider society encompassing the large cities of the country and you realise how fringe we, and our views are, to mainstream society.
    dont disagree but also doesnt mean our views are actually wrong.

    if society had some views and values like most country folk have be a better place Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 9, 2019 | 16:51 23 I hear there are rumblings that cattle producers could be getting an extra carbon tax and it will be given to the pulse producers. Reply With Quote
    Aug 9, 2019 | 17:35 24
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadWinner View Post
    I hear there are rumblings that cattle producers could be getting an extra carbon tax and it will be given to the pulse producers.
    Wonder if the queen’s herd (elk,moose, and deer) are going to pay this tax too? They have no problem eating the same diet as my cows on my dime to boot. Most of them amount to destructive animals that just feed the coyotes eventually vs my herd that provides natural unprocessed protein for the masses.

    Maybe I could feed a couple pounds of peas and offset the “damage” of my evil herd😉 Reply With Quote
    Aug 9, 2019 | 17:48 25 Its quite sad isn’t it that the world can’t seem to tell where CO2 really comes from. They say over europe there is over 20000 planes in the sky at any given time. Reply With Quote

  • Aug 9, 2019 | 18:01 26
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    It's a different world out there for sure. Had the misfortune to spend a few hours in a Brandon shopping mall last week. Lots of overweight people, young and old, waddling around just looking for something to spend their money on. Whole stores that contained nothing I would ever use or desire.
    Weird - then I returned to my hermit life, it's like we are on different planets.
    Fudge , you and me both Reply With Quote
    Aug 9, 2019 | 21:03 27
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadWinner View Post
    Its quite sad isn’t it that the world can’t seem to tell where CO2 really comes from. They say over europe there is over 20000 planes in the sky at any given time.
    Catchy graphic but apparently aviation only accounts for 2% of human caused CO2 emissions.

    http://https://www.atag.org/facts-figures.html Reply With Quote
    Aug 9, 2019 | 21:44 28 Apparently Canada only accounts for about 1.66% of the world's CO2 emissions Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2019 | 06:34 29
    Quote Originally Posted by farming101 View Post
    Apparently Canada only accounts for about 1.66% of the world's CO2 emissions
    Yeah, we're heavy hitters on the emission front given that we only account for 0.5% of the world population. Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2019 | 06:48 30 It doesn't matter Reply With Quote