Harvest Music

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Harvest Music

Aug 28, 2019 | 13:47 31 Hungry Eyes
Melania and little Pierre. lol Reply With Quote
Aug 28, 2019 | 17:06 32 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-jrPgqxMeuo Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 28, 2019 | 17:19 33
    Quote Originally Posted by bigzee View Post
    Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, and Bryan Adams three of all time favs, still listen to them like was 18, to be 18 again!! Like a Bryan’s lyrics in Summer of 69 goes “Those were the best days of my life”.
    Yep Bigzee, me too 1968-69-70 at the U of S. Gord Lightfoot was in there too, “If you could read my mind”.
    Those were the days my friend! Reply With Quote
    Aug 28, 2019 | 17:45 34 Peterbilt pointed down the highway, Fleetwood Mac “Go Your Own Way” comes on, I wish I had 18 more gears. Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Aug 28, 2019 | 21:00 35 No harvest music..
    Usually running to keep up hauling as wifey runs the combine.. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 28, 2019 | 21:11 36 I'm at a stage in my life and the way I feel about what I'm doing the sound of an Auctioneer's chant would be music to my ears. Reply With Quote

• Aug 28, 2019 | 23:45 37 You guys have very odd taste in music for harvest time of year. I listen to whatever is on the radio, and in recent years, it has been songs like Baby it's Cold Outside, Combining in a Winter Wonderland, Let is Snow(After I finish combining), Frosty the Combine Driver Man, It's beginning to Look a lot like a Spring HarvestAnd the Perrenial ACDC favourite, I Want to Finish Before Christmas.

Of course, some years we get an early start, and get to listen to such classics as Monster Mash, Witchy Woman, and I Put a Spell on You. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 11, 2019 | 17:33 38 November Rain .... Steve N Seagulls
    Perfect today as we look outside at Mother Nature. Ohh sorry bad word lol Reply With Quote