Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Aug 4, 2019 | 20:15 91
Quote Originally Posted by Partners View Post
Just Heard they were spotted by moose jaw heading north? In a grey SUV..
Keep doors locked and guns loaded in case.
News wire ?
Local police wire ? Reply With Quote
Partners's Avatar Aug 4, 2019 | 20:34 92
Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
News wire ?
Local police wire ?
From a reliable person we know..
Who has RCMP relates.. Reply With Quote
Aug 4, 2019 | 21:09 93
From a reliable person we know..
Who has RCMP relates..
Be interesting to see what happens
Only a handful of river crossings / bridges going north in Sask . Most likely if true they would have the go east or west at some point Reply With Quote
Aug 4, 2019 | 22:30 94
Just Heard they were spotted by moose jaw heading north? In a grey SUV..
Keep doors locked and guns loaded in case.
Are you serious? They had 3 officers at an intersection 4 miles from my place...they were not standing there with pistols either ....they had there tactical guns out....stopping vehicles as they passed...I went back and asked if I should be worried about my yard...They said no just looking for a grey 4 door sedan...

Boy I feel safe now.... Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Aug 5, 2019 | 00:02 95 Soon these two kids will be like D.B. Cooper. Unanswered questions. But still long dead. Reply With Quote
Aug 7, 2019 | 05:31 96 Says new evidence found on riverbank a bit hush hush Reply With Quote
Aug 7, 2019 | 13:11 97 Season Finale:

Found them dead today 1/2 mile into the bush from where they found the items on the beach. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 7, 2019 | 13:26 98
    Quote Originally Posted by 15444 View Post
    Season Finale:

Found them dead today 1/2 mile into the bush from where they found the items on the beach.
    Best news in a long time
    Now the left leaning justice system can not let them free 👍👍 Reply With Quote

• farmaholic's Avatar Aug 7, 2019 | 13:39 99
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Best news in a long time
    Now the left leaning justice system can not let them free 👍👍
    Agree 100%..... if they weren't guilty.....why were they hiding? Reply With Quote
    Aug 7, 2019 | 13:45 100
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    Agree 100%..... if they weren't guilty.....why were they hiding?
    Innocent people don’t run
    The RCMP knew they were guilty and on the run Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Aug 7, 2019 | 14:46 101 Funny we don't have prisons in that bush. Wouldn't need a fence. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 7, 2019 | 15:01 102
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Funny we don't have prisons in that bush. Wouldn't need a fence.
    Up North like Baffin Island NORTH... is often quoted as being a fine place for a prison... but in Liberal Canada... that would be 'cruel and unusual punishment'... not like in Russia... Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Aug 7, 2019 | 16:20 103 Who what have thought that a couple of kids practicing Bushcraft on Vancouver Island would find conditions tougher in the northern interior.
    Hope they suffered.
    But perhaps they killed themselves too, police haven’t said yet. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 7, 2019 | 17:08 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
    Who what have thought that a couple of kids practicing Bushcraft on Vancouver Island would find conditions tougher in the northern interior.
    Hope they suffered.
    But perhaps they killed themselves too, police haven’t said yet.
    If one succumbed to the elements before the other.....why would the survivor stay with the deceased? Get the **** out of there and surrender. Me thinks they may have taken their own lives. Important thing is nobody has to deal with them....only the family to "mourn" the loss.

Just as well...... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 7, 2019 | 17:39 105
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    If one succumbed to the elements before the other.....why would the survivor stay with the deceased? Get the **** out of there and surrender. Me thinks they may have taken their own lives. Important thing is nobody has to deal with them....only the family to "mourn" the loss.

Just as well......
    Exactly, No RCMP injured or killed, No PTSD for anyone, No enforcement guilt(suicide by cop), No locals injured or killed, Just a big effing expense for Canadians, and bad PR.

I'd like someone in the media to ask the RCMP, "what was the financial cost for investigating, tracking, finding and extricating these two punks?" Reply With Quote

• Aug 9, 2019 | 19:50 106 Probably only a few more posts and this thread will die.

Natural causes or something more sinister.

One on late news did they act alone talk of some guy on the loose from texas that crossed there paths.

All rhetoric id say Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 13, 2019 | 06:52 107 Autopsy reports claim they died by suicide.
    Other thàn the victims families looking for answers, I'm personally glad it's over.
    How ****ed up do you have to be to murder someone for the thrill of it?
    Senseless! Reply With Quote
    Aug 13, 2019 | 07:12 108 Where did they get the firearms used to commit suicide. According to the R.C.M.P. that searched them after they didn't stop at a check point they confirmed they had no weapons. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• farmaholic's Avatar Aug 13, 2019 | 07:17 109
    Quote Originally Posted by binthere View Post
    Where did they get the firearms used to commit suicide. According to the R.C.M.P. that searched them after they didn't stop at a check point they confirmed they had no weapons.
    Huh? When were they stopped at a check point? Early on in the process? They were initually reported as "missing" until they became suspects. Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Aug 13, 2019 | 07:17 110 How well searched were they at the checkpoint?

Last one I went through they didn’t even ask for my license. And my back seat was full of a mineral tub and other paraphernalia so they didn’t do more than glance there 😂 Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 13, 2019 | 07:20 111
    Quote Originally Posted by binthere View Post
    Where did they get the firearms used to commit suicide. According to the R.C.M.P. that searched them after they didn't stop at a check point they confirmed they had no weapons.
    What's your theory?

Vigilante justice? Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 13, 2019 | 07:23 112
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    How well searched were they at the checkpoint?

Last one I went through they didn’t even ask for my license. And my back seat was full of a mineral tub and other paraphernalia so they didn’t do more than glance there 😂
    Pistols are easily concealed. What calibre bullets killed the murder victims? Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Aug 13, 2019 | 07:48 113 Pistols are a restricted weapon and as such they weren't likely to have them.
    Bahahaha Reply With Quote
    Aug 13, 2019 | 08:37 114 Never heard about the McLeod kid family history. Always hear about Shmellgetsky broken family, etc. but what about the other guy? Reply With Quote
    Aug 13, 2019 | 09:13 115 My bad. The two were stopped after they went through a check point in Manitoba by two band constables. We're searched and no weapons found. Albeit this was before they were announced as suspects. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 13, 2019 | 09:33 116
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Pistols are a restricted weapon and as such they weren't likely to have them.
    Bahahaha
    They could of had anything, sawed off anything as well.

They're gone, good riddance.... Reply With Quote