Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Blaithin's Avatar Jul 28, 2019 | 19:28 61
Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
Latest news is they have been spotted in York Landing Manitoba which is 1000 km north of Winnipeg! RCMP are warning of a heavy police presence in the area.
6 days since they were seen in Gillam... They could walk that distance in that time.

It would explain why they’re thought to have been spotted at the dump. Be hungry after slogging in through the swamp for a week. Reply With Quote
Jul 28, 2019 | 19:34 62
Quote Originally Posted by Misterjade9 View Post
it used to be said that the "Mountie's always get their man", but from what I have followed here I am not sure they could find their ass with both hands.
Aren't they still working on the the theory that Barry & Honey Sherman simultaneously shot each other twice in the back of the head? After this length of time its going to be purely a random event if these kids are ever found. Even the talking heads are running out of BS to spew on TV - today I heard one speculate that the kids are getting tired of each other's company. It seems to me equally likely that they've fallen deeply in love but what do I know? Reply With Quote
Jul 28, 2019 | 20:09 63 To be fair, that would be the Toronto City Police, but what I don't understand is that the RCMP want the public's help but yet give us info that is days old and not relevant anymore. If they truly are evading police in the bush then I highly doubt that any 18 year old has hardly ever heard of AM radio let alone have a battery operated radio with them, so it is highly unlikely the are following the coverage of their own manhunt. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • farmaholic's Avatar Jul 28, 2019 | 20:29 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterjade9 View Post
    To be fair, that would be the Toronto City Police, but what I don't understand is that the RCMP want the public's help but yet give us info that is days old and not relevant anymore. If they truly are evading police in the bush then I highly doubt that any 18 year old has hardly ever heard of AM radio let alone have a battery operated radio with them, so it is highly unlikely the are following the coverage of their own manhunt.
    Same with the internet that I brought up. Where are they charging phones if they are bold enough to use them? Solar, ooops. Reply With Quote
    Jul 29, 2019 | 14:54 65 Another day nothing change of search area.

    Positive is they havent killed anyone else Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 29, 2019 | 18:36 66 If it was only 4c degrees here last night I would think it was colder where they are so they must be having some really miserable nights unless someone is helping them with food and shelter. Reply With Quote
    Jul 29, 2019 | 21:29 67 If they are still alive, I give them a lot of credit. For two city boys, they are doing incredibly well in the bush, let alone a backwoods swamp shithole.

    I question just how far cops are actually moving into the bush on foot. I am betting it's not much more than a mile, if that. Lots of photos and video of them walking roads. Planes and drones monitoring the bush and swamp. Infrared doesn't mean squat if the boys hear the plane/chopper coming and take a dunk into some swamp water until it goes by.

    It's a great show. It's the only one I am watching on a day to day basis. I can't even guess what the season finale is going to be like. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jul 29, 2019 | 21:37 68
    Quote Originally Posted by 15444 View Post
    If they are still alive, I give them a lot of credit. For two city boys, they are doing incredibly well in the bush, let alone a backwoods swamp shithole.

    I question just how far cops are actually moving into the bush on foot. I am betting it's not much more than a mile, if that. Lots of photos and video of them walking roads. Planes and drones monitoring the bush and swamp. Infrared doesn't mean squat if the boys hear the plane/chopper coming and take a dunk into some swamp water until it goes by.

    It's a great show. It's the only one I am watching on a day to day basis. I can't even guess what the season finale is going to be like.
    I'm just thankful this episode isn't unfolding in my neighborhood or back yard. Yet.
    Just hope the season finale is comes quickly. Reply With Quote
    Jul 29, 2019 | 22:18 69 Farma I agree about not in my back yard but I do enjoy watching our donut eaters having to get out of there cars and actuly do some physical labours, just hope no more inocents get hurt. The RCs will probably all come home and go on post stress relief. Reply With Quote
    Jul 29, 2019 | 22:40 70 Oh boy you know it’s pretty easy to criticize especially when we don’t know all the facts about what’s going on. I think back to the horrible bus crash and those officers and responders dealing with that and then I think about approaching a vehicle that you don’t know at any time someone may pull out a gun or when you enter a house or simply may be a target out in the open on the street. How about being called every and in the book and spat at by some drunk that maybe has who knows what kind of disease, like all people there may be some not as effective or efficient but they only do what they are told. Some good friends of mine were members and the stories they tell are things insure wouldn’t want to deal with day in and day out.
    I think they should have let people know what was going on sooner but then again I don’t know what they knew and when they totally knew it. And one person at the top made that decision not every one of the members.
    It’s like farming unless you’ve done it yourself pretty hard to judge. Where would we be as a society without them? Reply With Quote

  • Jul 30, 2019 | 01:12 71
    Quote Originally Posted by walterm View Post
    Why would they burn their car before they had another ride? Likely stole another car and maybe it was already a stolen car so would never get reported. So many scenarios that could have or been happening.
    It would be an advantage to them if they had their vehicle stolen and burned in a location far away from where they were travelling.
    A former RCMP officer told me when stolen vehicles go to a northern reservation they usually are torched. Reply With Quote
    Jul 30, 2019 | 03:00 72 Oh boy you know it’s pretty easy to criticise yep point taken.

    Will give you a example of misconstrued criticism, we have a womens and children hospital which is widely widely slammed shamed and criticised.

    My son on the farm was helping with shearing on a hot dusty day one of those days dust lingers for 5 minutes cut long story short he got hit by a car on his quad bike in dust neither saw each other.

    Paramedics ambulanced to hospital helicopter elsewere.

    Bone protruding in his lower leg and was breaks get graded here. 1.1 1.2 1.3 then up to 3s. His break was a 3.2 a 3.3 is ampuatation.

    Anyway got into this hospiatal 160kms away in big smoke. People suggested i got to a private hospital the womens and childrens in shit. I went down in ambulance and from time we went in the hospital were surgeons and doctors and xray guys were waiting till he hit opoerating table was 35 minutes i actually wrote a letter to city newspaper praising them. All they here is bad news stororeis. Sorry for being of topic Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 30, 2019 | 06:32 73
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    It would be an advantage to them if they had their vehicle stolen and burned in a location far away from where they were travelling.
    A former RCMP officer told me when stolen vehicles go to a northern reservation they usually are torched.
    That’s exactly what happens around here all the time . Except they happen at the local reservations....... multiple Reply With Quote
    Jul 30, 2019 | 15:44 74 seems they may not even been sighted at york landing says on news here. Reply With Quote
    Jul 30, 2019 | 20:19 75
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    That’s exactly what happens around here all the time . Except they happen at the local reservations....... multiple
    Talking with former police officers it sounds like it’s common in many areas for car thefts to end up with burnt cars left on a reservation.

    I’m guessing these two murderers know this and used it as a distraction for themselves. Reply With Quote
    Jul 31, 2019 | 15:37 76 Says on news here today RCMP are scaling back there search.

    Cant beleive it. Reply With Quote
    Jul 31, 2019 | 20:31 77
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Says on news here today RCMP are scaling back there search.

    Cant beleive it.
    I hope you didn't buy into that old Canuck bravado saying, "the Mounties always get their man".

    Goes to prove that there still are areas of the world where you can hide from the government. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 1, 2019 | 02:25 78 not sure if i got into the wilds or back blocks of western canada but spent time at dawsons creek and venture north of fort st john kind plenty of places to hide up that tough looking in hospitable country in patches not that there anywere near there Reply With Quote
    Aug 1, 2019 | 02:28 79 Think at this stage parents of slain aussie cant even bring him home yet or his ashes i would think. big buck to bring back a stiff from overseas.

    Some reason at this stage they need his body if and when they catch perpetrators Reply With Quote
    Aug 4, 2019 | 15:51 80 See a rowboat new piece of evidence and heaps of "sightings" in ontario.

    These guys are smart or lucky.

    Guess if they were smart they would have split up and just vanished Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Aug 4, 2019 | 16:26 81 If they were smart those three bodies wouldn’t have been found in northern B.C. And they sure as hell wouldn’t have been linked to the two of them so quickly.

    They’re flying by the seat of their pants and probably the only thing saving them is they’re in one of the least populated and heavily forested areas of the country. Reply With Quote
    Aug 4, 2019 | 16:34 82 “Why would they burn their car before they had another ride? Likely stole another car and maybe it was already a stolen car so would never get reported. So many scenarios that could have or been happening.”
    Reply With Quote

    This would seem reasonable to me, these guys seem to have a plan or are good at improvising on the go.
    I think the Mounties will get them, maybe later than sooner. Reply With Quote
    Aug 4, 2019 | 16:52 83 I bet they have been dead for over a week. Eighteen year olds without planning could never survive out there like this. I am a well seasoned outdoorsman, and without prior planning, I surely would not make it this long.

    Either they have planned this with caches etc for months, or are being aided by somebody, or are dead. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 4, 2019 | 16:58 84
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Farma I agree about not in my back yard but I do enjoy watching our donut eaters having to get out of there cars and actuly do some physical labours, just hope no more inocents get hurt. The RCs will probably all come home and go on post stress relief.
    Absolutely not the case around here. Several drug gangs from several local special areas in this part of the province keep the RCMP very busy daily , even with the addition of a special forces task force . You should be very thankful your RCMP are not too busy Reply With Quote
    Aug 4, 2019 | 17:21 85 yeah sheepwheat wondered the same are they actually dead.

    has the ontario theory been discounted? Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 4, 2019 | 17:32 86 With all due respect to the RCMP, I don't think they or anyone for that matter, knows where they are.

    If they don't find their bodies in the river.....they will be waiting for their next public tip.

    I hate to be this way but....so some one found an abondoned crappy aluminum boat, would that be out of the ordinary up there? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • blackpowder's Avatar Aug 4, 2019 | 17:40 87 If they're in that bush today, it's as scavenger scat.
    Civilization? They'll screw up sooner or later. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 4, 2019 | 17:47 88
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    With all due respect to the RCMP, I don't think they or anyone for that matter, knows where they are.

    If they don't find their bodies in the river.....they will be waiting for their next public tip.

    I hate to be this way but....so some one found an abondoned crappy aluminum boat, would that be out of the ordinary up there?
    Usually they know more than they let on as far as clues. It seems odd to me they are sending divers to that river finding a broken up boat and then days later diving where would you even begin unless you knew something. Or they may just be appeasing the population that they’ve tried everything.

    The Ontario sightings go to show population can help but can hinder also they’re getting sightings same time both end of the province, somebody might be right but one of them definately is wrong. All takes time.

    They haven’t narrowly escaped authorities so they could have had a pack of supplies as far as food goes but how long would that take them.

    If they’re alive the longer it goes the more chance someone was assisting them I think. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Aug 4, 2019 | 17:55 89 If still alive in the bush, boy a nice smokey fire would be nice to keep warm at night and help keep the bugs at bay. How do you do that when you're trying to hide. Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Aug 4, 2019 | 19:46 90 Just Heard they were spotted by moose jaw heading north? In a grey SUV..
    Keep doors locked and guns loaded in case. Reply With Quote