Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Jul 26, 2019 | 10:08 31 I do not think MSM is spinning
Anything.
Because it is what it is.
I do not think those boys have been on any rainbow coalition
Websites
But they seem to have been on
other ones

Is it just a coincidence that they targeted a long hair guy and girlfriend in a van.
And a professor.
Why not a logger? Pure coincidence I guess. Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Jul 26, 2019 | 12:18 32 Victims of circumstance for a predator. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 26, 2019 | 17:29 33 Latest on news here there closing in on them.

Only issue is if some one from first nation rez aided there escape?? Not sure if you guys have that on your news. Reply With Quote
    Jul 26, 2019 | 19:43 34
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Latest on news here there closing in on them.

Only issue is if some one from first nation rez aided there escape?? Not sure if you guys have that on your news.
    It would be deemed racist to suggest such a notion in the public sphere as it suggests Indians are criminals, which all good Liberals know is not true - they are victims of white oppression and can't be held responsible for their actions.

Another rumour floating around in the cities ( Winnipeg for one) is that they are getting practice killing on their main mission to go to Ottawa and cuddle Trudeau. I don't know if people think this is plausible or that they just want it to happen.
    Last edited by 15444; Jul 26, 2019 at 21:06. Reason: put farmaholic's worries at ease. :D
    Jul 26, 2019 | 20:05 35 Traitors should be shot. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jul 26, 2019 | 20:34 36
    Quote Originally Posted by 15444 View Post
    It would be deemed racist to suggest such a notion in the public sphere as it suggests Indians are criminals, which all good Liberals know is not true - they are victims of white oppression and can't be held responsible for their actions.

Another rumour floating around in the cities ( Winnipeg for one) is that they are getting practice killing on their main mission to go to Ottawa and kill Trudeau. I don't know if people think this is plausible or that they just want it to happen.
    Well now, those two bolded words should put up a red flag on CCIS radar.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 26, 2019 at 20:40.
    Jul 26, 2019 | 20:59 37 Sounds like more of the unproven conspiracy
    Crap those two were lapping up that led them to this. Reply With Quote
    Jul 26, 2019 | 21:04 38
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    Well now, those two bolded words should put up a red flag on CCIS radar.
    I'm just repeating a rumour that has been going around Winnipeg in the schools and hospitals, as I was told it by some teachers and health care professionals, so it must be pretty common. Maybe there are anti-Liberal government union gangs in the Peg with a bone to pick?

I fixed it for you Farm.
    Last edited by 15444; Jul 26, 2019 at 21:07.
    farmaholic's Avatar Jul 26, 2019 | 23:35 39
    Quote Originally Posted by 15444 View Post
    I'm just repeating a rumour that has been going around Winnipeg in the schools and hospitals, as I was told it by some teachers and health care professionals, so it must be pretty common. Maybe there are anti-Liberal government union gangs in the Peg with a bone to pick?

I fixed it for you Farm.
    15444, No need to do that for me. I'm not hugging him. I wouldn't even shake his hand because I have no respect for him and wouldn't walk across the street to see him either.

On to the suspects.....saw an interview with Scmegeleski's father. Interesting character, shouldn't judge under these stressful circumstances but.....yikes!!!!

Seemed under the influence of "something". Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2019 | 02:50 40
    Quote Originally Posted by sawfly1 View Post
    Sounds like more of the unproven conspiracy
    Crap those two were lapping up that led them to this.
    dont disagree just what news said here basically if they escape current net around them. Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2019 | 10:49 41 Cops aren’t even looking in the right location. You don’t just burn your vehicle and set out on foot. They took someone and another vehicle and then torched the car. Probably miles away from Northern Manitoba. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jul 27, 2019 | 12:03 42 Any missing persons report on a potential abductee?
    What are the odds of the two picking a loner or someone who won't be missed in short order. Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2019 | 14:41 43 Could be they met up with an online gaming buddy would explain why they went to gillam?? Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2019 | 15:29 44
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneG View Post
    Could be they met up with an online gaming buddy would explain why they went to gillam??
    This. ^^^^^^ The most glaring question in this whole saga should have been "why Gillam?".

I heard this morning that the cops have finally decided to go door to door asking questions. There's a novel idea. Probably would have been a waste of time to do that earlier in the week. [/sarc off]

As long as the keystone cops are looking for these guys they're pretty well home free. Just on the off chance that Fat Ralph doesn't have things as completely under control as he claims I've been locking the door the last few nights. Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2019 | 16:40 45 Morning here having coffee.

Latest here 2 lines of thought they are skilled survivalists and are in the bush.

Or may have escaped from the Manitoba town where they were last seen with someone who is not police friendly.

Are gamers survivalists not sure they live in the bedrooms eat crisps and play games........

Just on gaming see some tournament on the news last night fortnight i think it was called 30 mill prizemoney and some parents are homeschooling there kids so they can become better competitors at this game........good grief Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2019 | 17:53 46 WTF Bob doors have locks? Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jul 27, 2019 | 18:23 47
    Quote Originally Posted by TSIPP View Post
    WTF Bob doors have locks?
    They're only meant to keep honest law-biding citizens out. Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2019 | 19:13 48 They’re either really smart and have it all planned out maybe even someone met them to throw people off or they’re desperate just winging it as it goes.
    Why burn the car why not hide it must be a lake or bush to hide it in.
    Does any one know the car was 70 km from gillam so why cops looking in gillam? Did they say someone gave them a ride there? Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2019 | 19:29 49
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    They’re either really smart and have it all planned out maybe even someone met them to throw people off or they’re desperate just winging it as it goes.
    Why burn the car why not hide it must be a lake or bush to hide it in.
    Does any one know the car was 70 km from gillam so why cops looking in gillam? Did they say someone gave them a ride there?
    Why would they burn their car before they had another ride? Likely stole another car and maybe it was already a stolen car so would never get reported. So many scenarios that could have or been happening. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jul 27, 2019 | 20:52 50 At this point I think everyone is speculating.

If they don't find them.....Law enforcement will waiting for the next tip

Interesting to hear people's ideas, thoughts and opinions though. Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2019 | 21:35 51
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    They're only meant to keep honest law-biding citizens out.
    I know but my hope is they'd slow somebody down for a few minutes so I can at least be awake when they kill me. Global is reporting that RCMP sighted a well fed polar bear in the search area. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 27, 2019 | 22:15 52
    Quote Originally Posted by bobofthenorth View Post
    I know but my hope is they'd slow somebody down for a few minutes so I can at least be awake when they kill me.

No loaded shotgun hidden in the corner closet?

Global is reporting that RCMP sighted a well fed polar bear in the search area.

Are they going to follow it and see what comes out?
    Join us tomorrow for our next episode of 'Killer Keystone Bushwackers'!

I hope the writers get a little more ambitious, show is starting to get boring. Started off with suspense and murders and now we are following a polar bear to see what it shits out. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 28, 2019 | 15:23 53 6.30 am here.

Scanning computer for latest appears there isnt anything new.

These guys are one very very smart two very very lucky or three miles away somewere else?

They will make a mistake somewere along the line.

Presume theres a large reward for info or there capture?

What is it now 6 or 7 days of no new inforamtion or sightings? Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Jul 28, 2019 | 15:44 54 That's a large area of a small population. Not particularly hard to hide out there, even if you didn't know what you're doing.

Can't really see any teenage gamer from Port Alberni doing very well in the Manitoba bush though.... totally different environments. If anything they'll die from exsanguination from mosquitoes. Having read up a bit is only going to get them so far so if they're hiding out up there, they're going to be found eventually.

Easier to hide because of the dense bush maybe, but not easier to survive. If they took supplies in with them they'll run out eventually, probably soon. Teenage boys thinking they've shot some people and have guns and can hunt their own food are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Although I can't personally see why anyone would torch their vehicle and hike out into the bush... Seems more likely to me they did another roadside attack like with the couple and took a vehicle - and the driver - with them. Someone from the community doesn't need to be missing a stolen vehicle, someone who was driving down that road at the wrong place and time and isn't realized to be missing yet is how they got somewhere else.
    Last edited by Blaithin; Jul 28, 2019 at 15:47.
    Jul 28, 2019 | 17:13 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    That's a large area of a small population. Not particularly hard to hide out there, even if you didn't know what you're doing.

Can't really see any teenage gamer from Port Alberni doing very well in the Manitoba bush though.... totally different environments. If anything they'll die from exsanguination from mosquitoes. Having read up a bit is only going to get them so far so if they're hiding out up there, they're going to be found eventually.

Easier to hide because of the dense bush maybe, but not easier to survive. If they took supplies in with them they'll run out eventually, probably soon. Teenage boys thinking they've shot some people and have guns and can hunt their own food are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Although I can't personally see why anyone would torch their vehicle and hike out into the bush... Seems more likely to me they did another roadside attack like with the couple and took a vehicle - and the driver - with them. Someone from the community doesn't need to be missing a stolen vehicle, someone who was driving down that road at the wrong place and time and isn't realized to be missing yet is how they got somewhere else.
    They probably stole a vehicle that was already stolen. likely in Ont already Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jul 28, 2019 | 17:23 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    Very true.

Some people want to live in remote areas in solitude to escape the human (rat)race, could be a while before someone like that is reported missing.

Hopefully they never ambushed a Good Samaritan. One of them could have flagged down a passing vehicle and once stopped and possibly held at gun point the other guy comes out of the bush.

More speculation on my part, but is that speculating or exploring all possibilities.

If they die in the bush, you have to watch for nature's scavengers to lead searchers to them.
    Scavenging carnivors or the infamous circling turkey vultures....if they are up there.

What if they are being harbored by someone one or both of them knows? Why Gillam? Are the odds of being spotted better in sparsely populated areas or large urban centers? Their mug shots have been televised and in print and social media for a while now....I doubt no where is safe to hide.....unless you are in someone's house and never come out....but it's just a matter of time. Anyone knowing what these guys are wanted for or capable of doing would have to have their head read for harboring them. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jul 28, 2019 | 17:43 57 Where do you find a stolen vehicle? A "stolen" stolen vehicle seems to be a bit of a strech to me. Does Fox Lake First Nation have a reputation for chop shops?(I don't ****en care if you want to call me racist, no door should be left un-opened).

What are the chances of them getting out of that area by boat? Before anyone realized? An online acquaintance could have aided and abetted them.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 28, 2019 at 17:46.
    Jul 28, 2019 | 18:15 58 Latest news is they have been spotted in York Landing Manitoba which is 1000 km north of Winnipeg! RCMP are warning of a heavy police presence in the area. Reply With Quote
    Jul 28, 2019 | 18:37 59 Before I start my thoughts I need to give a little history. I have worked in both northern Manitoba and in in northern B.C and the southern Yukon, the latter for the better part of 12 years. All the way from Ross River to east of Dease Lake. There is no better place in the world to disappear than in B.C and the Yukon if you didn't want someone to find you. This is why it makes no sense to me why they would head to Gillam, unless they had some sort of connection there. Why do you risk backtracking down the Alaska highway and driving 2500-3000 km across one territory and four provinces just to get to the end of the road at Gillam and head into the bush, when you could have headed North into the Yukon, Alaska and possibly even the NWT, and disappeared into 100's of millions of acres of wilderness? Nobody goes to Gillam unless they have a reason, from there you can either go into the bush or the bay. I don't believe for one minute that they are still around Gillam. I hope I am wrong and the RCMP now what they are doing, it used to be said that the "Mountie's always get their man", but from what I have followed here I am not sure they could find their ass with both hands. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jul 28, 2019 | 18:49 60 I wonder if the suspects are even able to leave any digital footprints. Or smart enough not to.
    I would think cellphone and internet services up there are poor to non-existent outside the main population corridor.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 28, 2019 at 18:58.