• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Green Dream

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Green Dream

Looks more like a nightmare

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	778471

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	778472

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	778473

Looks like well thought out plans, what is wrong with these bozos?

Comment

And I guess you've never had a power outage due to hydro poles hit by lightening, brought down by high winds, wires broken by branches or weight of ice on the line?

#anotherday#anotherdumbmeme#flatearthers

Comment

How much environmental damage do those solar panels leave?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
          And I guess you've never had a power outage due to hydro poles hit by lightening, brought down by high winds, wires broken by branches or weight of ice on the line?

I've had power outages but they've never lasted more than 24 hours and usually a LOT less than that. Care to guess how long that busted up solar panel installation will take to come back online? The so-called green energy is the biggest scam ever foisted on humans. The only thing it has ever produced is tax holidays.

Comment

I guess we can't have nuclear either then if we're dealing with worst case scenarios?

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 5.42.50 PM.jpg
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	767502

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 5.44.06 PM.jpg
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	767503

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post

yeah grass maybe they never went up and told you, most of the rural power lines were buried 40 yrs avoid this very problem.

Comment

One would think the bird lovers would be all over this to get those propellers band.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  yeah grass maybe they never went up and told you, most of the rural power lines were buried 40 yrs avoid this very problem.
                  Most?? care to back that up with some statistical evidence?

Comment

Heard this today but these solar panels lose at least 3 Percent effencie every year , there are lots that aren’t told, but who promotes this , lying cwb people.

Comment

The disposal of solar panels are another inconvenient truth for the crazy greenies.

Comment

Does the wind generated or solar generated power get distributed by 🦄’s or does transmission in general cases require use of the power grid comprising of said power poles and power lines that are subject to weather issues unlike the 🦄 transmission grid?

Comment

Still havent gone solar here yet getting cheaper and cheaper sadly with govt subsidies but thats the way it is use the advantage.

Theres basically 3 grades of panels here now "chinese" "standard" and "industrial/commericial" the latter are about 60% more but have life which is double.

Some of the cheapies are only good for 10 yrs and lose there charge so to speak. Industrial 25 to 30 yrs. Issue with long life ones is technology may change significantly in that time which it will and could be outdated or even dysfunctional in say 15 to 20 yrs.

Neither for or against climate change but our state were stuck with renewable energy targets and super expensive power wether i like it or not so solar will happen for me one day.

Re nuclear read somewere credible that canada australia and think siberia perhaps has basically 80% of worlds uranium combined. Could have cheapest power on planet sadly wont happen due to bans put on it here in oz about 25 yrs ago maybe 30

Comment

On news.rebate for farmers to install.
                            Only 8 to 10 yrs to recoup costs..

Comment

There's a couple of young guys in my home town that started up a solar power company.
                              I don't know what brand or quality of product they're selling and installing.
                              They may as well get on the bandwagon before there is no room.

I don't know if I want to have another depreciating maintenance item to invest in.
                              Will there be any salvage value at the end of their useful life?
                              Will they have any trade-in value if something new and improved comes out in 5-7 years before they're "spent".

In my opinion, solar and wind may only ever supplement the dependable energy sources.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...