• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Thank you to the federal ag minister that gave the cattle industry 8.3 million and to be fair turned around and gave the dairy industry twice that at 16.5 million....seems about right after being promised 3.9 billion in the last budget for supply management...

That for all the showers that drop inches in minutes....adds to the total...how much stays on the field and helps is debatable considering the sloughs i have again...It will soak in after its done drowning out the low spots where there might have been crop....

Thank you to the chemical residuals that are not advertised ....the sprays that won't work after no rain for 40 days....some that don't work at all...Honestly am I the only guy that has kochia resistance to roundup 24d, dicamba, express , priority, buctrilm, mcpa.

Thank you to the lower grain prices ...although the crops look better ...not sure if it translate into yield.... late canola seemed to drop off flowering pretty quick even with moisture...

Thank you to our two idiot political leaders who think the biggest issue is the canadian food guide...we really are at a new low in politics...and leadership...
    Last edited by bucket; Jul 19, 2019, 08:42.

Why is any $ invested in dairy research when the idea is to continuously limit production?

Comment

Thank you for a seed royalty delay....they must be thinking up a new strategy or hoping everyone forgets about it...

Those big yields from those super varieties this year must have put a wrench in the cog of their collective thinking....

I think some guys are going to be asking WTF are they paying for...and realize they have been duped ....under fairly good growing conditions anything performs well...

Comment

Thank you to Trudeau for opening up the possibly of another refinery in western Canada in BC....

That's a major reversal in thinking for him....to reduce the price of gas....it's only going to take 30 years. ...

Maybe he doesn't think....

Comment

Seriously tell me our PM isnt dipping into his own supply. These seem like normal mannerisms to anyone?

This guy is making decisions for a G7 nation (soon to be former)

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            Thank you to the chemical residuals that are not advertised ....the sprays that won't work after no rain for 40 days....some that don't work at all...Honestly am I the only guy that has kochia resistance to roundup 24d, dicamba, express , priority, buctrilm, mcpa.
            Nah, we're group 2,4,9 resistant here as well. Pretty sure, 3,6,10,14 and 19 will not be far behind. Guys still chem-fallowing some around here makes for one hell of a petrie dish to breed resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
              Thank you to Sask crop insurance for being there for Farmers at every turn !

It was great to see yous at ag in motion driving around on golf carts !
              They were learning what a canola plant is compared to a wheat plant. Money well spent.

Comment

Thank the sask party for taking the 250,000,000 excess charges the crowns have made and putting that into the general revenue to hide the deficit. No point in upgrading power facilities phone lines towers etc. Or lowering rates for the people that pay the most which is farmers.

(Number does not include sask crop insurance excess premium fund)

Comment

Yes way to much of that going on here
                  Person i know spent time camping at pike lake prov park said
                  millions of $ going through gates , sfa invested back
                  Just one of many examples of govt greed and self entitlement going on everywhere of every color

Comment

Thank you to our federal ag minister who has zero clue on how any thing in farming works.

The Chinese don’t respect any thing we do your being fooled.

Thank you to Mother Nature were full. Ow bring on the heat.

Thank you to Mother Nature screwing up this crop you saved me 200000 on fungicides.

Thank you to Trudeau and company for giving us a F$&@8ing loan wow now we’re in debt like most liberals who live with their parents.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                      Thank you to our federal ag minister who has zero clue on how any thing in farming works.

The Chinese don’t respect any thing we do your being fooled.

Thank you to Mother Nature were full. Ow bring on the heat.

Thank you to Mother Nature screwing up this crop you saved me 200000 on fungicides.

Thank you to Trudeau and company for giving us a F$&@8ing loan wow now we’re in debt like most liberals who live with their parents.
                      X2 on saving on fungicides. havent touched them in two years. good old days!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...