Poll says

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Poll says

fjlip's Avatar Jul 16, 2019 | 10:06 1 http://angusreid.org/federal-issues-july2019/

Ontario remains a key battleground, with the CPC and Liberals statistically tied. 36 per cent of residents say they would support the CPC if the election were held today, while 34 per cent choose the Liberals. The NDP is chosen by nearly one-in-five (17%)

Six-in-ten who intend to vote Conservative (63%) say they are absolutely certain they will support the party and not change their mind, nearly double the number of Liberal supporters who say this (33%)

One-in-three Canadians (32%) approve of Justin Trudeau’s performance as Prime Minister, while 61 per cent disapprove. Other federal leaders continue to be viewed less than favourably as well. Conservative leader Andrew Scheer is viewed favourably by 39 per cent and unfavourably by half (51%)

Let's hope voter have eyes, ears and a BRAIN... Reply With Quote
Jul 16, 2019 | 10:50 2
Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
http://angusreid.org/federal-issues-july2019/

Ontario remains a key battleground, with the CPC and Liberals statistically tied. 36 per cent of residents say they would support the CPC if the election were held today, while 34 per cent choose the Liberals. The NDP is chosen by nearly one-in-five (17%)

Six-in-ten who intend to vote Conservative (63%) say they are absolutely certain they will support the party and not change their mind, nearly double the number of Liberal supporters who say this (33%)

One-in-three Canadians (32%) approve of Justin Trudeau’s performance as Prime Minister, while 61 per cent disapprove. Other federal leaders continue to be viewed less than favourably as well. Conservative leader Andrew Scheer is viewed favourably by 39 per cent and unfavourably by half (51%)

Let's hope voter have eyes, ears and a BRAIN...
If 32% of voters still approve of JT's performance as Prime Minister, it just shows that there is no hope for Canada. Blind idealogues who either don't contribute in any way to society, or work for the government( or both), or Chuck.

I'm still cheering for Trudeau to win though, it WILL be the straw that breaks the camels back, and we can get on with getting on out of this abusive relationship. Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Jul 16, 2019 | 10:54 3 Yes, I'm afraid that light at the end of the tunnel is another JT govt. Only 3 months to go. Reply With Quote
Jul 16, 2019 | 11:28 4 Scheer has made no headway with all the scandals he has been given by Liberals and NDP. Doug Ford is a buffoon and the CPC's worst enemy in the coming election. NDP vanished in Quebec after inroads in 2011 and BQ is now nonexistent to split any Quebec vote.

If CPC forms minority, Libs, Greens, and NDP punt them on first vote and amalgamate themselves to govern.

If Trudeau wins the minority, NDP and Greens help him govern. Scheer also loses job in this scenario and back to forming a new conservative party with a new name again probably.

Both scenarios pull Trudeau further left to maintain governing power which is all that really matters in Ottawa and both these are the two likeliest outcomes in my opinion. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Jul 16, 2019 | 11:37 5 Agreed.
    On the bright side gun sales are way up lol. Reply With Quote
    Jul 16, 2019 | 12:50 6 I dont know if I beleive those polls. They have all underestimated conservatives.

But there is still something left so don't despair yet. Lets just say Trump is working for Canada as well and will hopefully exercise the rot from our political system. Reply With Quote
    Jul 16, 2019 | 12:56 7 Hillary was a shoe in on the polls up till election night ......... Reply With Quote

• Jul 16, 2019 | 13:00 8 well i hope they are right
    and numbnuts pull her off
    and we can root this sick growth out of us Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Jul 16, 2019 | 13:22 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    Scheer has made no headway with all the scandals he has been given by Liberals and NDP. Doug Ford is a buffoon and the CPC's worst enemy in the coming election. NDP vanished in Quebec after inroads in 2011 and BQ is now nonexistent to split any Quebec vote.

If CPC forms minority, Libs, Greens, and NDP punt them on first vote and amalgamate themselves to govern.

If Trudeau wins the minority, NDP and Greens help him govern. Scheer also loses job in this scenario and back to forming a new conservative party with a new name again probably.

Both scenarios pull Trudeau further left to maintain governing power which is all that really matters in Ottawa and both these are the two likeliest outcomes in my opinion.
    Just about everyone where this topic comes up, agree Canada screwed as in "KING/DICTATOR JUSTIN" with any scenario but a majority CPC. Reply With Quote
    Jul 16, 2019 | 13:37 10
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Just about everyone where this topic comes up, agree Canada screwed as in "KING/DICTATOR JUSTIN" with any scenario but a majority CPC.
    We are also screwed under a majority CPC, it will just take a little longer. Only way they get a majority is by bowing down to the leftists in the ROC at the expense of western Canada as usual. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jul 16, 2019 | 13:57 11 You/we are a minority. Get used to it. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 16, 2019 | 15:29 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    We are also screwed under a majority CPC, it will just take a little longer. Only way they get a majority is by bowing down to the leftists in the ROC at the expense of western Canada as usual.
    This makes me puke a little in my mouth for saying it, but we'd be better off with a liberal majority than a minority, with a minority the liberals will be pulled left of the NDP(Wich they may all ready be), and the greens with Elizabeth May will be pulling the strings. If that happens say goodbye to modern ag as we know it. At least with a majority we have a chance of being ignored. Reply With Quote
    Jul 16, 2019 | 15:49 13
    We are also screwed under a majority CPC, it will just take a little longer. Only way they get a majority is by bowing down to the leftists in the ROC at the expense of western Canada as usual.
    I am sure at the Premiers meeting Kenny stuck a finger in Legaults face and told him in no certain terms AB aint fing around. Quebec cant act like a bunch of Ffaces for their elite base but when the rubber hits the road, Ab aint paying for it. Kenny cant really come out guns a blazing until we see Oct 21 through, but after that, Trudeau better be spayed and neutered or its go time. Reply With Quote

• Jul 16, 2019 | 15:58 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheatking View Post
    This makes me puke a little in my mouth for saying it, but we'd be better off with a liberal majority than a minority, with a minority the liberals will be pulled left of the NDP(Wich they may all ready be), and the greens with Elizabeth May will be pulling the strings. If that happens say goodbye to modern ag as we know it. At least with a majority we have a chance of being ignored.
    Your last statement says so much. Our best hope is to be ignored... Reply With Quote
    Jul 16, 2019 | 16:23 15
    Your last statement says so much. Our best hope is to be ignored...
    Trudeau isn't going to ignore the west, we are firmly in his sights as an abused cash cow because he knows we will take it. Who else is going to pay for his communist utopia? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 16, 2019 | 17:18 16
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Trudeau isn't going to ignore the west, we are firmly in his sights as an abused cash cow because he knows we will take it. Who else is going to pay for his communist utopia?
    That is why I said our best hope... realistically, there is no scenario under which the west can possibly expect to receive any benevolence from an eastern centric government of any description. Being ignored would be a dream come true compared. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jul 16, 2019 | 17:53 17 Trudeau always had an agenda. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 16, 2019 | 18:04 18
    Trudeau isn't going to ignore the west, we are firmly in his sights as an abused cash cow because he knows we will take it. Who else is going to pay for his communist utopia?
    There’ll be nothing left to milk and abuse. A parasite keeps the host alive enough to keep living itself but this relationship here will see the host die and the parasite too. The whole economy here is dependent on the ability to produce and export commodities effectively which is becoming costlier and more difficult to do in light of increasing regulations, higher costs, falling commodity prices, and poor infrastructure to move said goods to sale point. Another 4 years of the tike and chief and separation will be a plausible avenue to venture down. This country is a ticking time bomb as much as I hate to say. The can gets kicked down the road from one government to the other. Nothing changes.

Any sort of national pride is manufactured to create a sort of sense of national identity. Can argue the Americans are guilty of this too but every time I see a heritage moment, a Tim Horton’s ad, a shitty beer commercial etc there is some contrived effort to reign us in to that is what we are and should be. Nothing feels natural. I am as Canadian as should be for a non aboriginal but just feel my intelligence is being insulted. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 16, 2019 | 18:45 19 During the month of June, skippy pledged another $3.3B in off budget spending mostly into Quebec. Today he gave Irving a $500M ship building contract. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jul 16, 2019 | 19:51 20 All BORROWED money, thanks a lot A holes! Reply With Quote
    Jul 17, 2019 | 05:34 21 Wait till turdo brings in capital gains on homes, that will wake up those urban Ontario fools who support him. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jul 17, 2019 | 09:00 22
    Quote Originally Posted by MBgrower View Post
    Wait till turdo brings in capital gains on homes, that will wake up those urban Ontario fools who support him.
    Because they have lost a lot of oil generated revenue, mostly do to their own incompetence, the liberals will now go to the next low hanging fruit for cash, a capital gains tax. It's comparable to a 6 year old standing beside a open box of candy and we all know how that ends.

Canadian taxpayers must put a stop to this exodus of money being given to other countries and corporations, we have homeless people, highways, bridges, railways, hospital equipment and staffing shortages, senior's care center's staffing, ships and search helicopters that need upgrading.

This fall, the parents need to do the right thing and discipline the spoiled demanding children before they destroy the house we all live in. Reply With Quote

• Jul 17, 2019 | 09:13 23
    Quote Originally Posted by rumrocks View Post
    Because they have lost a lot of oil generated revenue, mostly do to their own incompetence, the liberals will now go to the next low hanging fruit for cash, a capital gains tax. It's comparable to a 6 year old standing beside a open box of candy and we all know how that ends.

Canadian taxpayers must put a stop to this exodus of money being given to other countries and corporations, we have homeless people, highways, bridges, railways, hospital equipment and staffing shortages, senior's care center's staffing, ships and search helicopters that need upgrading.

This fall, the parents need to do the right thing and discipline the spoiled demanding children before they destroy the house we all live in.
    All good points....it does seem odd to hand billions to other countries and then announce a TFW program for Canadian industries....

Why not create incentives within this country to get people working...it seems there are a lot of northern people out of things to do.....

That's not a racist comment either...it's a fact...along with a few 1000 up in hotel rooms from other countries....why are they not being shifted to those empty ag jobs that need TFW to fill.... Reply With Quote
    Jul 17, 2019 | 09:20 24 because they don't give a shit about this country especially their supreme dictator Reply With Quote
    Jul 17, 2019 | 10:27 25 $600M to the Clinton Foundation. $25M right to Hillarys campaign. Hiding something? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 17, 2019 | 11:15 26
    $600M to the Clinton Foundation. $25M right to Hillarys campaign. Hiding something?
    if thats true , it needs to be brought out and someone needs to go to jail , FFS Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like