• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soybean Progress

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soybean Progress

This is why we don't grow Canola. Went from a 20 bus potential to a 40 bus potential with 70 mm of rain this week.

I would like to grow them on our farm but area results are quite mixed. And more poor crops than good ones.

I don't think they would do very well on some of our lightest land, especially without a steady diet of rain.

Unless I pick your heavier soils but then there still is no guarantee, just like any crop , its all risk associated.

One of the few growers left here said this might be his last year for soybeans....he said the cost of the seed "package" is getting out of hand.

That's no different than canola seed costs, OVER AN AVERAGE OF TEN YEARS, the seed cost is more affordable in the Garden of Eden(SF) and the Land of **** and Honey(caseih) than it is in the Ghetto(farmaholic).

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...