• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The question / analogy ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question / analogy ....

Would Russia taking back the Ukraine be the same as the US taking over Canada?

If so,, why are we spending money in the Ukraine when we should be using the money here to make provisions for the same thing....

The US won't use the military to take us over....but why are we helping the Ukraine militarily in any form???

In answer to your question - no it would not be the same. Calling it "taking back" does not look far enough back in the history. History shows us so many brutal attempts by Russia to destroy Ukraine. I don't think Canada would experience a war like the one in eastern Ukraine should the US try to take us over. That war would be waged economically and we are well on our way down that road.
    Last edited by littledoggie; Jul 13, 2019, 09:23. Reason: wording

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but the area of the Ukraine, speaks Russian, that Russia took back/ wants. So it would be more like France taking back Quebec, then US taking Canada. And i have no idea what we are doing sending money other then to piss in someone else's back yard.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong but the area of the Ukraine, speaks Russian, that Russia took back/ wants. So it would be more like France taking back Quebec, then US taking Canada. And i have no idea what we are doing sending money other then to piss in someone else's back yard.
        A lot of problems and liabilities would be resolved if France did take Quebec.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
          A lot of problems and liabilities would be resolved if France did take Quebec.
          Why wait for something that that will never happen. Cut them loose now and build a wall. Isolate the frogs completely. No more pandering to them. No more bullshit 2 languages. No more free equalization money.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...