• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This weeks grain markets in review

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weeks grain markets in review

Saturday AM doing a bit of reading.

Referring to wheat mostly i guess.

Wouldnt really call a market rally? Rather just following corn and beans up in sympathy.

So beans and corn have pathetic roots and cant handle a bit of heat?

They talk about 96% i think acres planted is that intended acres or adjusted bit hard for me to work out.

You guys are good as any for canadian conditions to wet or to dry and few guys just perfect so maybe below average for you guys unless to wet turns into bin busters.

Australia supposedly 2/3 nsw still in drought. WA turned wet but forecasts are for shizenhousen spring there and SA and Vic reckon average.
    So australia just belwo av is my take. But if dry doesnt happen in WA they will pull of huge crops best farmers in oz by miles. Have mates scattered all over WA all cutting edge famers.

Must be due for my esperance/cascade biannual trip.

13c and showery chance of hail here today brass monkey weather

Fridays prices from one company not the best but close to with feed barley. This is a exporter mostly. Domestic fowards about $10 to 20 ahead depending on location. Prices eased just a little in last fortnight in oz as season progresses.

Wheat
    H1 $315 tw 76 pr 13% SC 5%
    H2 $295 tw 76 pr 11.5-12.9% SC 5%
    AUH2 $290 tw 71 pr 11.5% SC 10%
    APW1 $290 tw 76 pr 10.5% SC 5%
    ASW1 $283 tw 76 pr NA SC 5%
    AGP1 $270 tw 68 pr NA SC 10%
    SFW1 $250 tw 68 pr NA SC 25%
    FED1 $215 tw 62 pr NA SC 15%

Feed Barley Malt POA
    F1 $255
    F2 $245
    F3 $235

Canola 18/19 $534.50 19/20 $556.50

Acceptable bids are subject to formal contract (Contract). All prices offered are indicative, subject to change without notice, GST exclusive and valid to 5pm
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Jul 12, 2019, 20:26.

Comment

Local feed market is good here but don't think it will last much longer. Pens are emptying out.

Barley 243.43 265 AUD?
      Wheat 235.15 256 AUD?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        Local feed market is good here but don't think it will last much longer. Pens are emptying out.

Barley 243.43 265 AUD?
        Wheat 235.15 256 AUD?
        Kinda reckon here in oz the above foward prices will stay in about a $10 per tonne range of the above prices domestic is really underpinning things. Prices may not shift until harvest starts but flat years usual to kick in sept/october just before harvest which is in mid nov often peak is just before combines roll and i mean about a week.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...