Ralph you voted against your own voters one last time.

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Ralph you voted against your own voters one last time.

SASKFARMER's Avatar Jun 23, 2019 | 07:43 1 Name:  5D612556-8F1F-4ADD-9256-AD592DA786C2.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  21.6 KB

It seems we have a elected official who over and over votes against his own ridings people.

We keep sending him back to Ottawa to work for western canada yet he votes to cripple or crush us.

Funny thing after doing all that damage he is rewarded with a gold plate pension to live out his last years.

Wow what a country we have when we reward failure and crush prosperity.

Vote the fool out wascana it’s time, he isn’t your friend. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • farmaholic's Avatar Jun 23, 2019 | 08:04 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Name:  5D612556-8F1F-4ADD-9256-AD592DA786C2.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  21.6 KB

    It seems we have a elected official who over and over votes against his own ridings people.

    We keep sending him back to Ottawa to work for western canada yet he votes to cripple or crush us.

    Funny thing after doing all that damage he is rewarded with a gold plate pension to live out his last years.

    Wow what a country we have when we reward failure and crush prosperity.

    Vote the fool out wascana it’s time, he isn’t your friend.
    That's a flaw of our Parliamentary system, towing party lines instead of voting the majority of your constituencies conscience. Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Jun 23, 2019 | 08:28 3 It is a big flaw in our system. Just imagine a world where our representative actually worked for his own constituents.

    Trudeau has created a strong divide nationwide. When you have old die-hard liberals towing the party line to keep propping up an unpopular Pm with an agenda it is sad.

    Maybe just maybe we will toss his ass this time. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jun 23, 2019 | 08:33 4
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    It is a big flaw in our system. Just imagine a world where our representative actually worked for his own constituents.

    Trudeau has created a strong divide nationwide. When you have old die-hard liberals towing the party line to keep propping up an unpopular Pm with an agenda it is sad.

    Maybe just maybe we will toss his ass this time.
    Name:  crossed-fingers.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  5.3 KB

    Sure hope so.

    I don't think I could stomach another four years of him.

    Canada probably can't afford another term either. Reply With Quote
    Jun 23, 2019 | 09:16 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post

    Vote the fool out wascana it’s time, he isn’t your friend.
    Seemed to be yours though LOL. Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Jun 23, 2019 | 09:47 6 Just Hit ignore button.


    Parasite is back Reply With Quote
    Jun 23, 2019 | 10:19 7 I too am very surprised at Ralph. He has been at every public social function I have attended in Regin-Wascana for several decades, local barbecues, graduations, funerals. He had been a friend to the locals of our communities and a smiling face for like 30-40 years. Now he pulls off the unimaginable. Slap! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 23, 2019 | 11:02 8 What does Ralph Goodale have to worry about....He's got a bulletproof gold plated pension for the rest of his life for talking and saying SFA for what 30 years....


    He is still looking for something to put his name on....maybe they will rename SF3's adress to Goodale Boulevard....that would be very very funny Reply With Quote
    Jun 23, 2019 | 11:16 9 Its all well and good , he has more money than he can spend , but
    Some day he will look in the mirror and realize what an asshole he has been to his home province where he was born and raised .He could of done so much for sask with this idiot at the helm and with his experience
    Maybe in his last days at the end of it all when money has no meaning or use anymore , it will finally hit home and he will get what he deserves ? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jun 23, 2019 | 11:24 10
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Its all well and good , he has more money than he can spend , but
    Some day he will look in the mirror and realize what an asshole he has been to his home province where he was born and raised .He could of done so much for sask with this idiot at the helm and with his experience
    Maybe in his last days at the end of it all when money has no meaning or use anymore , it will finally hit home and he will get what he deserves ?
    Agree , but he hates farmers and thinks we are all like Bill Boyd
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 23, 2019 at 11:28.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 23, 2019 | 11:37 11
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Agree , but he hates farmers and thinks we are all like Bill Boyd
    Ralphie and Billie are both the same ......they both sold out in one form or another.... Reply With Quote
    Jun 23, 2019 | 12:07 12 Don't worry about Ralph!

    He will get some prime pork barrel appointments.

    Maybe get a seat on SNC Lavalin board. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • farmaholic's Avatar Jun 23, 2019 | 13:50 13
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    What does Ralph Goodale have to worry about....He's got a bulletproof gold plated pension for the rest of his life for talking and saying SFA for what 30 years....


    He is still looking for something to put his name on....maybe they will rename SF3's adress to Goodale Boulevard....that would be very very funny
    How about the Regina Goodale Bypass, in honor of bypassing Western Canadian interests..... Reply With Quote

  • SASKFARMER's Avatar Jun 23, 2019 | 19:28 14 Name:  60731040_291562755059522_8473544938238246912_o.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  90.9 KB

    Its just time to defeat the useless fool.

    You use to be able to count on him for different things for Regina and Sask and area. But now he just spews Trudeau useless shit. Reply With Quote
    Jun 23, 2019 | 19:51 15 Ralph maybe wants to be in the Cabinet with other people, before he goes in that other cabinet by himself. Reply With Quote
    Jun 23, 2019 | 21:06 16
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Name:  5D612556-8F1F-4ADD-9256-AD592DA786C2.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  21.6 KB

    It seems we have a elected official who over and over votes against his own ridings people.

    We keep sending him back to Ottawa to work for western canada yet he votes to cripple or crush us.

    Funny thing after doing all that damage he is rewarded with a gold plate pension to live out his last years.

    Wow what a country we have when we reward failure and crush prosperity.

    Vote the fool out wascana it’s time, he isn’t your friend.
    Ralph Goodale has made a choice to be a coward and support destroying Western Canada.

    Ralph supported:
    Carbon tax
    Bill C-48 northern BC tanker ban
    Bill C-69 anti-pipeline regulations
    Bill C-71 gun crackdown on honest gun owners

    If he’s elected after all this it will be time to start drug testing his riding. Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Jun 24, 2019 | 06:17 17 I am very quiet on this file in my neighbourhood. HAHAHA ok, I call a spade a spade and I still think it could be close. If he steps down they will lose the seat. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jun 24, 2019 | 06:20 18 Isn't it too late to step down?
    Only 4 months til election.
    Captain Ralph will do the honorable thing and go down with the ship. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • SASKFARMER's Avatar Jun 24, 2019 | 06:40 19 I wonder if he will go from house to house. It could get interesting. Reply With Quote
    Jun 24, 2019 | 07:02 20
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    I wonder if he will go from house to house. It could get interesting.
    Ralph will get far worse treatment than the jehovas or the guys that steal recycling if he comes by.

    Anyway here is the thing about gooddale. he is simply a shill mouth piece for the govt of the day. When that govt is a reasonable one like Chretien Martin was, he looks like a star. When that govt is inept and incompetent and downright hostile to western Canada, he looks like a buffoon. Reply With Quote
    Jun 24, 2019 | 07:49 21 When is goodale bad ale? More like Whiskey Sour. 🍋 At our family table discussion, we got onto this topic. Then one visitor pipes up and says, “Careful, I’m a Liberal”. Dead Silence-change the topic-Exit-Stage Left! At least we know Goodale will get one vote. Reply With Quote
    Jun 24, 2019 | 10:51 22
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    When is goodale bad ale? More like Whiskey Sour. 🍋 At our family table discussion, we got onto this topic. Then one visitor pipes up and says, “Careful, I’m a Liberal”. Dead Silence-change the topic-Exit-Stage Left! At least we know Goodale will get one vote.
    Had SF3 over for lunch did you? LOL Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 24, 2019 | 11:37 23
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Then one visitor pipes up and says, “Careful, I’m a Liberal”. Dead Silence-
    They walk among us Reply With Quote
    Jun 24, 2019 | 12:49 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    When is goodale bad ale? More like Whiskey Sour. 🍋 At our family table discussion, we got onto this topic. Then one visitor pipes up and says, “Careful, I’m a Liberal”. Dead Silence-change the topic-Exit-Stage Left! At least we know Goodale will get one vote.
    unbelievable there could be any left in sask ?
    my youngest daughter had been "programmed" @ U of S , but she has even saw the light !
    no one can explain the water box thingy incident?
    other than just dense Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 24, 2019 | 13:14 25 Water boxes made of recycled card board with no glue, that’ll work - excellent idea! Reply With Quote
    Jun 24, 2019 | 18:57 26
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Name:  60731040_291562755059522_8473544938238246912_o.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  90.9 KB

    Its just time to defeat the useless fool.

    You use to be able to count on him for different things for Regina and Sask and area. But now he just spews Trudeau useless shit.
    But , it should read , “send large ralph a message, vote the traitor out” “and send his handler with him” signed saskatchewan Reply With Quote
    Jun 24, 2019 | 20:41 27 Liberals were down 10 points in Ontario a short time ago. ipsos now has them ahead there.
    I m telling you guys cons need to focus on more than just oil. The election is not won only in sask and Alberta. Ford is screwing up not helping. Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Jun 25, 2019 | 06:58 28 I agree the win for ford did hurt the Conservatives. He has a mess to clean up on bankrupt past NDP/Liberal gov and the voter isn't very smart in Ontario. For years they thought they were winning as a province but all the gov did was bury them in debt. Highest debt per capita in the world. Yea warm and fuzzy.

    What still scares me is the Lib/NDP/Green coalition that is being developed behind the scenes and mark my word, if Scheer does squeak out a win the three will join and were totally F#$Ked in western Canada.

    Trudeau is evil and will do anything to get two terms.

    Ralph needs to go. Yes, I agree and go out massive.

    But it's all over once Quebec and Ontario vote. That my friends why the Americans designed the Electoral college.

    So states like Iowa ND and Montana have a say and not just NY/California/Texas/Florida.
    Last edited by SASKFARMER; Jun 25, 2019 at 07:02.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 25, 2019 | 07:08 29 Don't listen to liberal shill pollsters. There is no 10 pt gap now. Maybe more even than it was but it didnt turn. Lots of people in Ont and Atlantic Canada are reasonable people and know that oil is needed and sympathize with western neighbors. AB was a big employer to the east when the fishery failed.

    3 nutso parties would have to unite to over ride the conservatives. Sure it can happen but history shows its very unstable.

    Ford needs to stay out of the limelight for a couple months.

    Name:  poll2.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  66.7 KB
    Last edited by jazz; Jun 25, 2019 at 07:10.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 25, 2019 | 07:14 30 I'm confused , where is the 10 point gain for liberals ? Reply With Quote