How much do you have to love your country?

Commodity Marketing

Tools

How much do you have to love your country?

Jun 21, 2019 | 22:04 1 To put up with all the BS. Now some columnist is accusing Trump of assault in a dressing room in the 90’s. It must have been a memorable experience because she remembers every detail. OMG!
Last edited by sumdumguy; Jun 21, 2019 at 22:05. Reason: Wording
Reply With Quote
Jun 22, 2019 | 00:04 2
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
To put up with all the BS. Now some columnist is accusing Trump of assault in a dressing room in the 90’s. It must have been a memorable experience because she remembers every detail. OMG!
No problem
Even if its true
She just experienced it different , thats all Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jun 22, 2019 | 00:48 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    To put up with all the BS. Now some columnist is accusing Trump of assault in a dressing room in the 90’s. It must have been a memorable experience because she remembers every detail. OMG!
    So you were there and know it isn’t true? She said she remembered because his wiener was so small. It’s what all the women say. I wasn’t there either but a demented pervert with a little wiener who knows what kind of weird things he’s done. Sexy photos with his daughter those are real.
    What does she have to gain by humiliating herself?
    Are you saying women shouldn’t come forward if they’ve been raped? It’s only the president maybe he’s above the law our guy appears to be.
    Then we wonder why crooked shit happens morals aren’t just limited to sex you either have it fully or don’t.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Jun 22, 2019 at 06:53.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 06:23 4
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    So you were there and know it isn’t true? She said she remembered because his wiener was so small. It’s what all the women say. I wasn’t there either but a demented pervert with a little wiener who knows what kind of weird things he’s done. Sexy photos with his daughter those are real.
    What does she have to gain by humiliating herself?
    Are you saying women shouldn’t come forward if they’ve been raped? It’s only the president maybe he’s above the law our guy appears to be.
    Then we wonder why crooked shit happens morals aren’t just limited to sexy out either have it fully or don’t.
    Ok, just a couple questions though, why now? Days after his campaign for 2020 launch? Zero mention of it before? Just makes a person wonder. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do if you are accused of something like this it is near impossible to clear your name. How can something this serious only come up this many years later, in such an important time? Did no one at the store change room they were supposedly in her the commotion. Anyway not saying it didnt happen it's just that it might have political overtones and that's unfortunate. Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 06:54 5 Oh Big Wheel, she couldn’t possibly have a motive for coming out of the blue with wild accusations, even if she was trying to sell this book and needs publicity, and even when Trump has just declared his intention to run in the next campaign. Never in my wildest dreams would I think anything that I read on CNN is fabricated. Never-Never. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jun 22, 2019 | 06:56 6 Two things ....
    2020 election
    Book launch ... self promotion ... she just double or Trippled her book sales . Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 22, 2019 | 07:08 7 What a bunch of fing bullshit. A dressing room? He just slipped in there and she couldnt scream or yell for help. Garbage. Just a repeat of that Kavannah hearing. Paid smear job.

    Pretty clear Trump has something on the democrats and they will do anything to take him down before he can execute it. Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 07:11 8
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Two things ....
    2020 election
    Book launch ... self promotion ... she just double or Trippled her book sales .
    First someone running for president everything about them should be brought forward. If you had this done to you it should be brought forward and this is the absolute proper time. Not unlike lieing about giving your tax returns. Only president in history to not do so especially when it’s well known you owe money to all the people you openly are kissing ass with. Russia Saudi

    Back then would be very difficult for a woman to bring this forward especially when it was commonly known he was demented pervert and got away with it using his money repeatedly.

    If it is true every single person should read her book.

    That is the point of all this people need to know the truth of what he really is. Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 07:26 9 Who gives a shit. Money-grubbing whores. Much more amusing watching Cory Booker tear into Biden over segregationists. That's it you little socialist bastards, tear each other new assholes over pointless shit from 40 years ago. Maybe next the Democrats can get a petition together demanding Atticus Finch to renounce his racist views. Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 07:30 10 wheel, get a big pail of ice water and pour it over your head. You cant be seriously falling for this? You have a mind right? The story said she was in a dressing room and trump barged in, pinned her against the wall, agressivly kissed her and then whipped out his willy and penetrated her just like that. Seriously, thats sound legit to you? It impossible.

    Im sorry you dont like trump. I am sorry you dont like seeing things get cleaned up. But to take a dive off the cliff of reason just looks desperate.

    By the way, the IRS has had trumps tax returns for 30 yrs. The dems already got them after a court seopena. Why wont they just release them? Because now trump can do the same then we can find out how Pelosi got $274M dollars on a congress salary. Same as Feinstein.
    Last edited by jazz; Jun 22, 2019 at 07:34.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 22, 2019 | 07:41 11
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    wheel, get a big pail of ice water and pour it over your head. You cant be seriously falling for this? You have a mind right? The story said she was in a dressing room and trump barged in, pinned her against the wall, agressivly kissed her and then whipped out his willy and penetrated her just like that. Seriously, thats sound legit to you? It impossible.

    Im sorry you dont like trump. I am sorry you dont like seeing things get cleaned up. But to take a dive off the cliff of reason just looks desperate.
    What is he cleaning up? Hasn’t done anything with the Mexican border that Obama hadn’t done except Obama didn’t openly degrade people to get votes from racist voters. Obama and bush locked up and sent home as many or more illegals. His system is so chaotic and dehumanizing it’s a world emberrassment. Lol

    Got rid of the Iranian deal and now just as Obama and even many republicans predicted were likely headed to war. He caused this. No negotiating skills and this is what Putin wants. The us to take out Iran and then they’ll leave and guess who will benefit without one Russian casualty?

    She’s 75 is she broke?
    Last edited by the big wheel; Jun 22, 2019 at 07:44.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 08:22 12 yeah he broke the Iranian deal cause guess what, we sent them $200B in cash on planes and asked them to be nice and they still started making bombs. What did you want him to do, send another cargo plane of cash?

    What do you want him to actually do with the 100,000 people a month rushing the border? hand out cookies?

    And surprise, negotiating with world powers isn't the same as haggling for a new car so stop acting like this can all get hammered out over coffee. World negotiations are economic, military, carrot and stick. They aren't a riche bros auction. Why dumb it down like that and pretend trump doesn't know what he is doing.
    Last edited by jazz; Jun 22, 2019 at 08:27.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 08:34 13
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    yeah he broke the Iranian deal cause guess what, we sent them $200B in cash on planes and asked them to be nice and they still started making bombs. What did you want him to do, send another cargo plane of cash?

    What do you want him to actually do with the 100,000 people a month rushing the border? hand out cookies?

    And surprise, negotiating with world powers isn't the same as haggling for a new car so stop acting like this can all get hammered out over coffee. World negotiations are economic, military, carrot and stick. They aren't a riche bros auction. Why dumb it down like that and pretend trump doesn't know what he is doing.
    Well you and him are going to get your war likely. What happened to the deal maker of all deal makers? What a fkn joke. Dumbest leader on earth by far even Kim took him to the cleaners. Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 08:34 14 Obama , Hillary and Bush laid waste to the Middle East and Libya causing millions of refugees to flood Europe and beyond ..... Trump has yet to do anything remotely as bad .
    This is simply a smear campaign... look at facts not ambulance chaser stories lol Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jun 22, 2019 | 08:39 15
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    Well you and him are going to get your war likely. What happened to the deal maker of all deal makers? What a fkn joke. Dumbest leader on earth by far even Kim took him to the cleaners.
    There is not going to be a war wheel. Stop listening to Rachel Maddow. This is negotiation, its communication just like the Cuban missile crisis. Sometimes that's how countries negotiate. Think Iran is going to risk going to war with the US. US could take out their entire oil complex with a few cruise missiles and surprise, its the US that would backfill that oil market this time, not another despotic ME regime.

    The US stuck a carrier battle group right down the snakes throat there. You think they are scared? 30% of the world oil market comes out of the straight of homuz. What happens if a carrier sits at the entry permanently? I am sure little kimmy is having a look too. Small coincidence china and NK get their oil from those countries. Trump just opened an export oil market for Canada too.

    You are very short sighted.
    Last edited by jazz; Jun 22, 2019 at 08:50.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 08:59 16 Lmao! Bit we better jump at this opportunity created by the simple minded genius.
    How much is this all going to cost? Hahahahaha
    That big opportunity you talk about was given to the Saudi’s hmmmm who does trump owe big money to? Lmao!
    The facts are all there.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Jun 22, 2019 at 09:30.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 09:23 17
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Obama , Hillary and Bush laid waste to the Middle East and Libya causing millions of refugees to flood Europe and beyond ..... Trump has yet to do anything remotely as bad .
    This is simply a smear campaign... look at facts not ambulance chaser stories lol
    To be clear both Bush s alone made an oil play and created all that mess. Leaving in the middle of it would have been worse than what happened. It all comes back to whether that region keeps its oil
    Money or not. If it keeps its oil money people stay there. The Jews don’t want any of them to have anything so it always stays a mess. As long as sides are taken. Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 09:30 18
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    To be clear both Bush s alone made an oil play and created all that mess. Leaving in the middle of it would have been worse than what happened. It all comes back to whether that region keeps its oil
    Money or not. If it keeps its oil money people stay there. The Jews don’t want any of them to have anything so it always stays a mess. As long as sides are taken.
    Big Wheel has won the CBN/MSNBC crazy Democrat award.
    1. Blame Bushes
    2. Blame Big Oil
    3. Most importantly blame the Jews!

    Oddly enough, the obvious solution to the reliance on ME oil is opposed by Liberals and eco-enviro kooks. Reply With Quote

  • Jun 22, 2019 | 09:31 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    Big Wheel has won the CBN/MSNBC crazy Democrat award.
    1. Blame Bushes
    2. Blame Big Oil
    3. Most importantly blame the Jews!

    Oddly enough, the obvious solution to the reliance on ME oil is opposed by Liberals and eco-enviro kooks.
    1 who started the war there and why
    2 if you don’t know that whole region is about control of the oil there is really no point discussing this further
    3umm who’s worried about the nukes?

    Obvious solution is taking away their lively hood so that we can sell oil instead? Hahaha so what do those people do there then? They’ll all take off just like they did before. The solution is leaving them alone there with their oil to sell so that they have a life.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Jun 22, 2019 at 09:41.
    Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jun 22, 2019 | 10:46 20 I like watching people go crazy with the notion of Trump's re election. Reply With Quote

  • Jun 22, 2019 | 11:18 21
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    I like watching people go crazy with the notion of Trump's re election.
    A very small mind would think someone was worried about a retard getting re elected. We see that here all the time. So what? Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jun 22, 2019 | 13:53 22 Rather love it, but sick of moron...Name:  Image-1.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  48.4 KB Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 22, 2019 | 14:16 23 With logic like that big wheel it appears the rumor of you having gay anal sex with school boys is true. Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 16:25 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sofa.king View Post
    With logic like that big wheel it appears the rumor of you having gay anal sex with school boys is true.
    No sorry I dont have those qualities that appear necessary to be a republican candidate for president these days. The present one has done this also hanging around New York’s most infamous pedophile for years so you’re all set everything’s covered rape incest and pedophilia. You must be so proud. Lol Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 17:05 25 First off no one gave Iran
    200 billion.
    The 200 billion were assets of Iranians seized by past administrations.

    If you owned a house in Florida
    And it was
    Seized by the US govt.
    And Obama would give it back to you .
    If you promised to play nice .

    You would consider that a gift?

    As for Trump s actions.

    it just confirms what everyone already knows.

    I would think she would probably pass a lie detector test.
    And trump would never take one.

    Really
    He should be thankful
    She kept her mouth shut this long.
    As a lot of the others
    That we know of
    have Not. Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 19:43 26
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    I like watching people go crazy with the notion of Trump's re election.
    Oh, its no notion , its a sure thing
    As sure as this numbnutted idiot is going away Reply With Quote
    Jun 22, 2019 | 19:43 27 Wow!! Ok then keep your heads buried in the sand lefties. Reply With Quote