• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday thank you notes

Thank you for rain ...

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Thank you for rain ...
    Am I supposed to read the usual sarcastic theme/tone into that?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Am I supposed to read the usual sarcastic theme/tone into that?
      No...it's a genuine thank you....

Comment

Thanks for the biggest rain of the yr.4/10ths..
        Canola was thirsty..doubled in size over night.

Comment

Damn rain its so wet it will be awful spraying. But hey at least we can spray fungicide now. 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

None here

Comment

Case, did you get some rain today? Hope so.🍀

Comment

thanks , no , but WN has us for 90% for tomorrow
                heres hoping its right
                it has to be in the next few days , cereals and peas going backwards, really nice start here too
                did get a half of a tenth last night , covered the whole bottom of rain gauge

Comment

Thankful for just enough over a 24 hr soaker off and on that it’s actually allowing me to spray this afternoon
                  Same here 90% tomorrow showers
                  Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    Thank you for rain ...
                    You're welcome!

Comment

Thank you Jesus, it was one heck of a last two weeks.

More than last growing season.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        thanks , no , but WN has us for 90% for tomorrow
                        heres hoping its right
                        it has to be in the next few days , cereals and peas going backwards, really nice start here too
                        did get a half of a tenth last night , covered the whole bottom of rain gauge
                        Keep hoping, caseih, that EVIL swirl over east of you is GONE after 2 months! Good riddance!
                        May it rain finally on us NORTH of #16 all night and all Saturday...

https://weather.gc.ca/satellite/satellite_anim_e.html?sat=goes&area=wcan&type=1070 https://weather.gc.ca/satellite/satellite_anim_e.html?sat=goes&area=wcan&type=1070

Comment

I guess I hogged too much rain as we got 3 inches. I didn’t mean too but that’s the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. It was a real mud fest out in the corrals and moving yearlings today which nobody minded being in. The grass filled in like mad the last couple days and looks amazing.

I’m thankful for being alive and surrounded by a wonderful family. Tomorrow we’re off to bury grandma’s ashes at the cemetery. At least the digging will be easier now. 😎

A perfect move on the longest day of the year .......... can’t ask for anything more. 🍀

Comment

Country side looks beautiful there woodland. Nature can be cruel at times and then absolutely wonderful. 5 inches here in the last week. Hope we can save a rain or two for july. Hope you get yours too Case.

Comment

Thank you for the rain. We are officially good and wet. Pops even says we have enough. Got spraying again. My small joke of an operation takes long enough to spray with the shrapnel I have.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...