• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micheal Cooper..MP...questions..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micheal Cooper..MP...questions..

So he says something back in law school that comes back to haunt him...and they are trying to pin him ...

And yet the feminist Prime Minister/ groper experienced it all differently and was let off by the media...

Point being is everyone does or says something when they are younger....why can't that be left alone...people change ....attitudes change with life's experiences...

What really bothers me about this ...is how the liberals/Trudeau/media keep referring to what he said in committee.....but what he said in committee has been stricken from the record and history ....in other words he didn't say anything in committee so its not a valid quote any longer...

As for his alleged " goat herding " comment ....its factually correct....and its becoming big business in Canada....

This is what the media chases for news????

It almost seems sometimes bucket that the mainstream media is on drugs.

Comment

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/scheer-michael-cooper-justice-committee-kicked-out-christchurch-1.5159082
      Earlier this week, Cooper told Faisal Khan Suri he should be "ashamed" after he drew a link between "conservative commentators" and the online history of mosque shooter Alexandre Bissonnette.

Cooper also quoted from the manifesto of the man accused of the mass killings in Christchurch, New Zealand in an attempt to discredit Suri's testimony.

"I have spoken with Michael Cooper about comments he made at the Justice Committee earlier this week. Having taken the time to review the incident, I have informed him that he will no longer sit on the Justice committee as a consequence," Scheer posted on Twitter.

"Reading the name and quoting the words of the Christchurch shooter, especially when directed at a Muslim witness during a parliamentary hearing, is insensitive and unacceptable. Mr. Cooper has apologized. I accept his apology and I consider the matter closed."

Comment

Cooper has a history of bigotry when it comes to Muslims. Whether in Law School or recently at The Justice Committee. Scheer slapped him on the wrist and sort of disciplined him.

Leaving him as deputy justice critic and in caucus is evidence that the Conservatives tolerate this sort of behavior which is bubbling below the surface.

We all know that some Conservatives routinely make anti islamic statements. Happens all the time on Agriville.

Some Conservatives have a hard time realizing there is s big difference between violent extremists factions and the ordinary faithful. Its just simpler for the bigots to lump them all together. That way they don't have to think.

Comment

Since when is being truthful bigotry?

Comment

Chuck chuck

There is no record of what Cooper said in committee.....you can't hold it against him

Nor do I think its fair to go back in time to dig something up....The lady that Trudeau groped even had put it in the past....which partly explains why the media couldn't run with it...

I won't defend Trudeau but sometimes its better to leave sleeping dogs lie...

And having people bring up the past is a major deterrent to getting better more experienced people in politics...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              Since when is being truthful bigotry?
              When it is convenient to promote your cause.

Comment

I have no problem with what he did, or didn’t say, recently or in the past and suspect those words ring true for the silent majority. Liberals will of course virtue signal and degrade and insult everyone now with any opportunity. Because they are smarter.

Comment

The silent majority needs to get out and vote. The pothead millennials got their weed and enough of them won’t make the effort to get off their asses to vote skippy back in. I fear the conservative train will run outta gas unless another scandal or crisis befalls the liberals in due time for election. Funny how the Norman case was dropped, trans mountain approved, and nafta will be soon ratified and skippy getting on the good side of trump lately. They’re putting out the fires early enough to regain strength at the polls and the mindless masses will eat it hook line and sinker.

Comment

Isn’t free speech enshrined in our constitution? What’s going on?

Comment

I thought it was Scheer who kicked Cooper off the justice committee?

Apparently Scheer is not in favour of free speech?

I say let the bigots rise to the surface in Conservative canidates then Canadians will know exactly what they are voting for.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        I thought it was Scheer who kicked Cooper off the justice committee?

Apparently Scheer is not in favour of free speech?

I say let the bigots rise to the surface in Conservative canidates then Canadians will know exactly what they are voting for.

Yup , hopefully not this clown ... ever , ever again

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...