• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything cool in Regina today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything cool in Regina today

Anything new and exciting at show

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    Anything new and exciting at show
    Just a nice rain, nothing at the show would have made a lick of difference.

Comment

That fire thing for your sprayer. I think I can make one.

Comment

Is the attendance down quite a bit?

Is the Regina exhibition society killing the show?

Comment

Poorest farm progress show I have ever attended. I was surprised by the thin crowds. Really surprised by the empty spaces with far less exhibitors than in the past. Even with all the lost space were the stadium went up there was lots of open area outside and in. I'm told its just got too expensive for companies to come to the grounds. If the Regina EX assoc. doesn't change its ways soon, the FPS will be gone. Personally I really like to get off the farm for a day after seeding to take a break but it was kind of a let down this year for sure.

Comment

Don't worry their union jobs are secure regardless.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.